Luggage Tags

ddoc

After completing my check in the insructions say use the "official lugage tags". I can't find where they are. Would someone please help me?

Thanks!

RCI eliminated luggage tags as of November 1 sailings. Luggage tags are now only available to suite guests and C&A Pinnacle Club Members.

At the end of your printable e-docs you will see a luggage tag that you can print off. E-docs are usually available around 49 days prior to departure.

I think that I'm going to set up a stand to sell luggage tag holders.

Oh, wait...Amazon does that, and so does Serendipity.

Truth be told, Royal Caribbean is slighly behind all of the other mass cruise lines in letting the passengers print out their own luggage tags.

With all that is going on in the world today...we will be lucky to have a cruise line in two years!

Enjoy printing your own tags for now.:)

Rick.

Celebrity has gone back to printing luggage tags. Word is that Royal will soon follow. The cost savings has not equaled the frustration of their guests.

Once your edocs are ready (49 Days) there will be a button to order luggage tags.

IF CoachT is correct.

I printed out my Edocs yesterday and I had the button to order luggage tags( also in a GS)

also on o the set sail pass page was an image of the luggage tag with the notation that this was NOT a real Luggage tag but it could be shown to the porter to create official ones.

Honestly all they really need to do is make it an option for everybody: print your own, or order from them. that way those that want to order can do so( and I further suggest they let the customer decide how many.. our last cruise we got 8 freaking tags.. we had 2 pieces of luggage! )

I printed out my Edocs yesterday and I had the button to order luggage tags( also in a GS)

also on o the set sail pass page was an image of the luggage tag with the notation that this was NOT a real Luggage tag but it could be shown to the porter to create official ones.

Honestly all they really need to do is make it an option for everybody: print your own, or order from them. that way those that want to order can do so( and I further suggest they let the customer decide how many.. our last cruise we got 8 freaking tags.. we had 2 pieces of luggage! )

:eek:...and there is the waste...most need 4....but 8 I have more in my draw then I've used the past 10 cruise's.......Hope they go back to tag's....maybe just maybe....:D

Celebrity has gone back to printing luggage tags. Word is that Royal will soon follow. The cost savings has not equaled the frustration of their guests.

I recently spoke with a Captain's Club rep at X to ask if they will be mailing our luggage tags for our February cruise. He said that "for the time being" they still plan to mail out luggage tags.

I really don't get what the issue is. Yes, it's nice to receive the luggage tags from RCI. It's really not that hard to print the one age from the edocs for as many as you need (they prefer them in color) for your bags. I printed 3 folded them per instructions and then used wide clear packing tape. Laid the folded luggage tag in the center of the sticky side of the tape to allow a little tape on each side. Then without cutting the tape, folded the tape over the luggage tag, press smoothly and they are done!:) Didn't really take that long and wasn't hard. I have just enough tape left on the roll to take with us to fold the luggage tag at the port through the handle then tape around the end of the tag to attach to the luggage. They will not rip or tear and will be securely attached to the luggage and easy to read for the porters to get the luggage to our room. Remember to write your last name in the place provided (used a black Sharpie) before sealing inside the tape. I can post a pic if anyone wants to see them.

. Remember to write your last name in the place provided (used a black Sharpie) before sealing inside the tape. I can post a pic if anyone wants to see them.

If you download and save the PDF file, you can also type in your name in the designated space prior to printing the luggage tag. Looks so official. ;):)

I didn't know Celebrity had stopped sending them out. We got them on the Infinity in January. We also just got back from the Expedition, and we received tags. When did they stop?

So are you saying that a bigger tag will appear at 49 days before the cruise that I can print out and use? That little thing would be hard to maked into a luggage tag.

Yes. It will be part of your edocs. Just find the page with the luggage tags and print. It will print 8 1/2 x 11. You just print as many as you need and fold as instructed.

Archived