2013 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

davesgirl51

I heard from Yannis Kazalis (current HD on the Star) and he was originally supposed to be leaving the Star this coming weekend, but has been extended through October 13. He will return to the Star December 8th, probably in the role of AHD/F&BD for the first two months.

Lots of shuffling with Getaway coming out.

Does anyone know where Shona is? She was on the Dawn when we sailed in June 2011...we loved her! She was always very visible.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Shona married Gene Yaws one of the singers and they've recently had a baby boy. On land now!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Shona married Gene Yaws one of the singers and they've recently had a baby boy. On land now!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you! I asked this a couple times over the last few months and nobody replied. My kids still talk about her cause she was so great to them...and we are only basic cruisers in inside cabins, no one special...but she made them (and us!) Feel special.....so happy for her! Thanks again!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

I heard from Yannis Kazalis (current HD on the Star) and he was originally supposed to be leaving the Star this coming weekend, but has been extended through October 13. He will return to the Star December 8th, probably in the role of AHD/F&BD for the first two months.

Actually that's not entirely correct...NCL finally got it right..Yannis Kazalis will be a FULL Hotel Director when he returns to the Star on December 8th. Congratulations to Yannis on a VERY well deserved promotion!!!

Actually that's not entirely correct...NCL finally got it right..Yannis Kazalis will be a FULL Hotel Director when he returns to the Star on December 8th. Congratulations to Yannis on a VERY well deserved promotion!!!

Congrats to my sweet dear friend Yannis way to go my dear

Suzanne

Congrats to my sweet dear friend Yannis way to go my dear

Suzanne

Hey Suzanne,

do you happen to know if Jenny Lim left Gem to join Dawn, if she just went on vacation. I am on Dawn 2 weeks from today, and that would make it an even better trip!!!!

Edited by cherylroslyn

You have it correct. Klaus assured me this week on the Dawn Yannis will remain onboard thru the transatlantic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

That is awesome to know! Yannis is a rock star and his energy is very contagious! And from what I saw, he is very well-respected by people who report to him.