Wonderful Copenhagen

Do you have a address because the only thing that shows uo when i search CPH Store is the duty free shop at the airport :D

This is the address + phone number. Thanks for your help;

Løngangstræde 19 1468 Copenhagen, Denmark

+45 22 35 62 86

Danish Viking,

We just finished our Baltic cruise that had a one day stop in Copenhagen. I want to thank you for all the advice and suggestions. The bus outside the Freeport terminal worked great. We loved your city. The only thing that didn't cooperate was the rain started in the afternoon just as we were going to stroll down the Stroget and continued into the evening when we planned our time in Tivoli.

Thank you again for all your help.

It looks unlikely that we could catch the early flight home so we will have a full day to spend in Copenhagen. Is there somewhere, either at the port or at the airport, where we could store our luggage for the day while we explore Copenhagen?

It looks unlikely that we could catch the early flight home so we will have a full day to spend in Copenhagen. Is there somewhere, either at the port or at the airport, where we could store our luggage for the day while we explore Copenhagen?

The central station has luggage storage.

Dear Danish Viking:

We are arriving in Copenhagen on a Saturday in May 2014 at the Freeport pier.

We plan on taking a 3 hour Copenhagen Free Walking Tour that leaves from City Hall at 11 am sharp. Since our ship docks at 7am, we were thinking of doing a canal tour prior to that.

Here are some questions:

1. What canal tour do you recommend that does tours in the morning (in time to complete the canal tour and get to City Hall by about 10:45 am) and do we need to book in advance or do you just show up?

2. What time should be leave the ship to get to the canal tour, do the tour, and get to City Hall by 10:45 am?

3. What is the best way to get to the canal tour from Freeport Pier?

4. Our walking tour will end up at Amalienborg Palace around 2pm. I assume we can walk from there to Kastellet and Little Mermaid. I noticed there is a bus 26 at Indiakaj near Little Mermaid. Will this take us to Freeport Pier?

Thank you!

Netto Bådene is a little bit cheaper than Stromma's Canal tours boats but Stromma's boats has guides (please correct me if Netto also has this).

Are you traveling in a weekend or regular weekday because you can't use bus 26 out in the Freeport in the weekends and I won't use my time to make some suggestions if you can't use them.

Netto Bådene is a little bit cheaper than Stromma's Canal tours boats but Stromma's boats has guides (please correct me if Netto also has this).

Are you traveling in a weekend or regular weekday because you can't use bus 26 out in the Freeport in the weekends and I won't use my time to make some suggestions if you can't use them.

We took the Netto boat a couple weeks ago and it had a great guide and commentary.

We are there on a Saturday in May 2014.

How much it will cost to take a taxi from the airport to the First Hotel Skt Petri. We are a family of five with luggage. Will we all fit in one taxi. Any better suggestions of how to get to the hotel

How much it will cost to take a taxi from the airport to the First Hotel Skt Petri. We are a family of five with luggage. Will we all fit in one taxi. Any better suggestions of how to get to the hotel

You have to order a big taxi in order to fill it all.

The big taxi (minivan or MPV) cost a little bit more than a normal sized cap.

The price should be in the neighbourhood of 300 DKK.

We are there on a Saturday in May 2014.

I will do a proper reply but I can't do that from my phone so its difficult to look up allthe information and I'm returning to Roskilde festival from today (after a few days break) so I hope that you can wait until next week with some good answers to your questions.

I will do a proper reply but I can't do that from my phone so its difficult to look up allthe information and I'm returning to Roskilde festival from today (after a few days break) so I hope that you can wait until next week with some good answers to your questions.

No problem at all. Thanks for your efforts.

Wife and I will be arriving about 36 hours early for a cruise which leaves out if Copenhagen and would like to hear your thoughts on the best way to see a small bit of the city. It's not much time I know but it is what it is.

We're staying near the airport but will have easy access to the city via trains/subway.

Thanks

Wife and I will be arriving about 36 hours early for a cruise which leaves out if Copenhagen and would like to hear your thoughts on the best way to see a small bit of the city.

You can get a wonderful overall, comprehensive tour of Copenhagen from ToursCPH taking their e-Bike tour (see TripAdvisor for reviews). Follow it up with a canal boat tour. I'd recommend Netto. They offer the same tour as Canal Tours Copenhagen at half the price.

We also did Copenhagen Food Tours, but I don't know if that's of interest to you. We loved it...

Anyone know what a taxi for two would cost from the airport to the port where Princess docks? Ship transfer is about $39 USD each so I'm thinking a taxi would be less but granted I'm not sure how far it is to the pier.

Thanks

Anyone know what a taxi for two would cost from the airport to the port where Princess docks? Ship transfer is about $39 USD each so I'm thinking a taxi would be less but granted I'm not sure how far it is to the pier.

Thanks

It depends on the ship where it docks but I think it would be about 400DKK

Roughly $70 USD

It depends on the ship where it docks but I think it would be about 400DKK

Roughly $70 USD

Thanks, that helps.

After considering the transfer gets our luggage from the airport all the way to our cabin and we don't have to worry with it, it's worth the $10 extra I think. One less thing to worry about just before starting what I hope will be a relaxing voyage.

Thanks, that helps.

After considering the transfer gets our luggage from the airport all the way to our cabin and we don't have to worry with it, it's worth the $10 extra I think. One less thing to worry about just before starting what I hope will be a relaxing voyage.

Sometimes it is worth a few extra $$

Enjoy the cruise

Danish Viking, I have been reading your posts with great interest. From your information I have learned that the Legend of the Seas will dock at C330 on 2 May and 10 May, 2014. I am looking at booking Park Inn Radisson Copenhagen, Engvej 171, 2300 Copenhagen, for one night post-cruise. I believe we can get a train from very close to the hotel to go to the airport. I am looking for information on the best economical way to get from the pier to the hotel. I do have difficulty walking distances without resting. What are your thoughts on that hotel and transportation? I do so much appreciate your willingness to advise visitors to your beautiful city. Thanks in advance for your reply.

I hope you're enjoying the festival :D