Europe 2014

islandwoman

I am confused - Princess does not show the 2014 Baltic and Norway itineraries from Sourhampton on Emerald Princess - do they release them later?:confused::confused::confused:

Probably a computer glitch.

If you are able to contact Princess, I suspect you could book these.

I am confused - Princess does not show the 2014 Baltic and Norway itineraries from Sourhampton on Emerald Princess - do they release them later?:confused::confused::confused:

When I checked on Saturday morning I could see the one I wanted to book (16 August 2014) but couldn't book it because their website kept coming up with an error. Booked it over the phone with no problems though, although I think the Princess rep I spoke to was a little surprised that I knew about it.

Very disappointed that only 2 ships are sailing from Med ports in 2014, why would they do Med cruises out of Southampton? You waste too much time just going to and from the Med! We have to work around a conference from 22-25 Sept in Tenerife so need more options.

Very disappointed that only 2 ships are sailing from Med ports in 2014, why would they do Med cruises out of Southampton? You waste too much time just going to and from the Med! We have to work around a conference from 22-25 Sept in Tenerife so need more options.

I'm a big Princess fan but OMG, Celebrity leaves Princess's itineraries in the dust. Princess should be ashamed of what they've put out and completely overpriced. We booked a 14 day Amsterdam to Istanbul on Celebrity which was $1,000 cheaper PP than a 14 day on Princess.

I'm a big Princess fan but OMG, Celebrity leaves Princess's itineraries in the dust. Princess should be ashamed of what they've put out and completely overpriced. We booked a 14 day Amsterdam to Istanbul on Celebrity which was $1,000 cheaper PP than a 14 day on Princess.

I could only find UK prices for Celebrity. There is an Equinox on 7 Sept that MAY work but it doesn't go to Athens or Kusadasi and we want the classic Venice-Barcelona itinerary that either ends in Barcelona on Sept 20-21 or sails from Barcelona on either Sept 26 or 27. The USD equivalent is $2040 for cheapest cabin pp. On a port intensive cruise we book the cheapest as we wouldn't be in the cabin much.

NCL has some possibilities if we do a RT Barcelona on Sept 14-21 before the conference and a RT Venice Sept 27-Oct 4 after the conference which hits all the main ports and would cost $1766 pp. Still waiting on RCI, Carnivale (affordable) and HAL (probably too expensive) to make a decision.

I could only find UK prices for Celebrity. There is an Equinox on 7 Sept that MAY work but it doesn't go to Athens or Kusadasi and we want the classic Venice-Barcelona itinerary that either ends in Barcelona on Sept 20-21 or sails from Barcelona on either Sept 26 or 27. The USD equivalent is $2040 for cheapest cabin pp. On a port intensive cruise we book the cheapest as we wouldn't be in the cabin much.

NCL has some possibilities if we do a RT Barcelona on Sept 14-21 before the conference and a RT Venice Sept 27-Oct 4 after the conference which hits all the main ports and would cost $1766 pp. Still waiting on RCI, Carnivale (affordable) and HAL (probably too expensive) to make a decision.

Yes, they're on sale on the 27th to the general public, they opened Thursday to Captains club members. Our 14 day was $2,499 before taxes for an extended balcony.

We have now poured over the cruises and picked the one we want (Grand Med on the Regal) - question is if we opt for a suite (my choice) does Sabatini's open any earlier for breakfast seen as how a lot of the ports are early arrivals (7am or earlier), currently it is usually later than that but it is rare for the arrivals to be that early. As it is so port intensive and breakfast in Sabatini's is a big perk brother's thoughts are mini-suite. Does anyone have any comments who has done a similar cruise?

We have now poured over the cruises and picked the one we want (Grand Med on the Regal) - question is if we opt for a suite (my choice) does Sabatini's open any earlier for breakfast seen as how a lot of the ports are early arrivals (7am or earlier), currently it is usually later than that but it is rare for the arrivals to be that early. As it is so port intensive and breakfast in Sabatini's is a big perk brother's thoughts are mini-suite. Does anyone have any comments who has done a similar cruise?
Sabatini's is open for breakfast from 7:30-9:30 on port days and 7:30-10:30 on sea days.

We have only sailed in a full suite for two weeks. IMHO, on a port intensive cruise you are in your cabin much less and you don't get as much value for what you spend.

Archived