Europe 2014

islandwoman

Royal Princess of course! ;)

April 27, 2014 15 days

FT. LAUDERDALE, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), London (Southampton), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), Rotterdam (for Amsterdam), COPENHAGEN

or you can book the 26 day version:

FT. LAUDERDALE, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), London (Southampton), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), Rotterdam (for Amsterdam), Copenhagen, Oslo, Gothenburg, Berlin (Warnemunde), Tallinn, St Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki, Stockholm (Nynashamn), COPENHAGEN

April 27, 2014 15 days

FT. LAUDERDALE, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), London (Southampton), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), Rotterdam (for Amsterdam), COPENHAGEN...

Thanks, and WOW! Sweet itinerary too with lots of sea days and few ports for 15-nights. Was actually thinking about going back to London and Paris, and this may be my chance. Will have to keep my eyes open for the opening day and see what the rates are just in case. ;)

They were released to TAs today (I'm not a TA)

Thanks for the information. I'm just curious about the itinerarys for the northern transatlanic. Whether they similar or better than the one the Caribbean Princess is doing this year. The ones that stop at Iceland and Greenland.

That Royal TA intineray doesn't sound that exciting to me.

Thanks for the information. I'm just curious about the itinerarys for the northern transatlanic. Whether they similar or better than the one the Caribbean Princess is doing this year. The ones that stop at Iceland and Greenland.

That Royal TA intineray doesn't sound that exciting to me.

The eastbound's in the Spring heading to Europe do seem to be quieter than the westbounds in the early Fall heading to NY. That's usually when you see Iceland and Greenland on their itineraries.

Cruise Junky

Are you seeing the Iceland & Greenland Explorer for late August, from Southampton back to NY. This year it's a 17 day cruise.

Thanks.

Minette

Yes, 17 days same as this year

10-Sep-14 Wed Royal Princess

Iceland & British Isles Explorer

COPENHAGEN, Kristiansand, Reykjavik, Glasgow/Edinburgh (Greenock), Belfast, Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), St. John's (Newfoundland), Halifax, NEW YORK

Yes, 17 days same as this year

10-Sep-14 Wed Royal Princess

Iceland & British Isles Explorer

COPENHAGEN, Kristiansand, Reykjavik, Glasgow/Edinburgh (Greenock), Belfast, Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), St. John's (Newfoundland), Halifax, NEW YORK

Is the Ruby doing any TA's (end of August) from Southhampton to NY which includes Iceland/Greenland?

Minette

Hello cruise_junky,

thank you so much forr the infomration!!! :)

Are you allowed to give the website or a link where we could see the itineraries?

I second that request.

If not, could you tell me what dates the OP is doing her Holy Land and Black Sea cruise and what she's doing directly before and after? (We were hoping to do a Holy Land/Black Sea/Mediterranean cruise in July 2014, but now it appears that we will have to rethink all of our plans for the 2014 summer and fall).

Is the Ruby doing any TA's (end of August) from Southhampton to NY which includes Iceland/Greenland?

Minette

8-Sep-14 Mon Ruby Princess Europe Iceland & Norway Explorer

LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Bergen, Shetland Islands (Lerwick), Faroe Islands (Torshavn), Akureyri, Isafjordur, Reykjavik, St. John's (Newfoundland), NEW YORK

How about the 2014 east bound TA itineraries for Ruby and Emerald ?

Thanks

Srpilo

18-Apr-14 Fri Emerald Princess 15 Europe British Isles Passage

FT. LAUDERDALE, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), Dublin, Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Cornwall (Falmouth), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), Brussels/Bruges (Zeebrugge), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

27-Apr-14 Sun Ruby Princess 14 Europe Western Europe Passage

FT. LAUDERDALE, Bermuda (West End), Lisbon, Bilbao, Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

I second that request.

If not, could you tell me what dates the OP is doing her Holy Land and Black Sea cruise and what she's doing directly before and after? (We were hoping to do a Holy Land/Black Sea/Mediterranean cruise in July 2014, but now it appears that we will have to rethink all of our plans for the 2014 summer and fall).

27-Sep-14 Sat Ocean Princess 7422 11 Europe Holy Land

ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), Salerno, Patmos, 2-Day Israel Experience (Day 1: Haifa - for Galilee/Nazareth & Jerusalem Overnight Excursion, Day 2: Ashdod - for Jerusalem/Bethlehem), 2-Day Egypt Experience (Day 1: Port Said - for Pyramids of Giza & Cairo Overnight Excursion, Day 2: Alexandria), Kusadasi (for Ephesus), ATHENS

8-Oct-14 Wed Ocean Princess 7423 11 Europe Black Sea & Crimean Coasts

ATHENS, Volos (for Meteora), Yalta (Ukraine), Odessa, Constanta (for Bucharest), Nessebar (Bulgaria), Istanbul, Ljubljana (Koper), VENICE

8-Oct-14 Wed Ocean Princess 7423A 18 Europe

Black Sea & Mediterranean

(This voyage is a combination of 7423 and 7424)

ATHENS, Volos (for Meteora), Yalta (Ukraine), Odessa, Constanta (for Bucharest), Nessebar (Bulgaria), Istanbul, Ljubljana (Koper), Venice, Split, Kotor, Corfu, Katakolon (for Olympia), Mykonos, ATHENS

Dear cruise_junky,

could you please give the dates and itineraries of Ruby Princess (British Isles, Norway & North Cape 2014) and Emerald Princess (Baltic, Norway 2014) to me? Would be great! :)

You could also send me a personal message. ;)

Any information about the Canada/New England cruises in 2014?

Dear cruise_junky,

could you please give the dates and itineraries of Ruby Princess (British Isles, Norway & North Cape 2014) and Emerald Princess (Baltic, Norway 2014) to me? Would be great! :)

You could also send me a personal message. ;)

Any information about the Canada/New England cruises in 2014?

Ruby pretty much does the British isles all year except for one northern cape sailing

4-Jun-14 Wed Ruby Princess R429 12 Europe British Isles

LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Guernsey (St Peter Port), Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow (Greenock), Orkney Islands (Kirkwall), Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

16-Jun-14 Mon Ruby Princess R430 12 Europe North Cape & Summer Solstice

LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Stavanger, Flaam/Sognefjord, Hellesylt (drop-off for Geiranger Fjord Shore Excursion), Geiranger, Trondheim, Honningsvag (for North Cape), Tromso, Bergen, LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

Emerald I'll send later, her itineraries are a bit more spread out and I'm on my IPad riight now

There is no private message function in Cruise Critic

Archived