Spring 2013 Season of DWTS Formal Gowns and more

KandCsailing

I think Jacoby's dances were good, but not as good as the judges thought. I also think he has a bit of a cocky attitude that I don't like. I really hope it is the 3 women in the final.

Hip Hop is not my favourite either, but I could appreciate that Zendaya and Val did a good job.

I think Jacoby's dances were good, but not as good as the judges thought. I also think he has a bit of a cocky attitude that I don't like. I really hope it is the 3 women in the final.

Hip Hop is not my favourite either, but I could appreciate that Zendaya and Val did a good job.

I think Zandaya is as close to a professional dancer as they come. Just a different type of dance, but I think she has an advantage and I think it's an unfair one.

I thought it was a good show, enjoyed all the dances, I also think Ingo should be the one to go tonight, I do think that they scored Jacoby high for what they did, they don't lecture him on his frame and pointing his toes and placement , etc, etc, like they do the other dancers and may be its just me or does it some times look like Karina is just dancing around him alot. Of corse I am not a dancer so I might be completely wrong.

But I do hope Derek and Kelly and Mark and Ally (? is that her name) are in the final they are both really good. The young girl with Val is really good also, but I did not care that much for the hip hop thing either , and they all thought it was so good, probably just me. Will be interesting to watch.

Cori

I agree about Ingo--he should be going home, and about Jacoby--to me he was over-scored. I'd like to see the 3 girls in the finale, hoping Kelly wins. I also dislike Jacoby's attitude; trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's attempting, poorly, to be funny. And, Zendaya does have dance experience, even if not ballroom, so I'm not sure how fair that is. I like some hip-hop routines but just didn't tghink that one was so special. Also, I think 16 is just too young for this show.

Loved Kelly and Derek's Argentine Tango. No matter what they are given, they do a fantastic dance.

Ingo has to be the one to go home. He did a good job, he tries really hard and is a really likeable guy, but he just isn't up to the standard of the others.

- I really liked Kelly's Argentine Tango also. Wish she hadn't wore red on a red background though. I have the same issue with Ally and Jacoby both in black on a dark background. Mark and Ally's rumba was not a 30 for me and I can't believe Jacoby got one!

- Afro Jazz? Still don't understand it but Ally did a great job keeping up with Mark. Why did Mark look so pale? Did he miss his spray tan appointment?

- I like Brooke's Monday night gown except for the extra fabric sash in the centre waist area. Looks a bit odd.

- Enjoying the dancing bits into or out of commercials that they've added this season.

I agree about Brookes dress , I don't think we saw her move around at all during the show. That could not have been comfortable for her either.

I think the right one went home, the final should be interesting but I think one of the girls should win, I think Jacoby is good but I don't think he is the best.

Cori

I liked Brooke's dress and wish I could wear something like that!:D

I agree that the right person went home, actually, I don't think there have been any surprise eliminations this year. I really think Kellie is the best dancer, Zendaya is good but reminds me of a young colt who hasn't grown into her body yet, still kind of awkward at times. Ally has gotten better, more relaxed, but I don't believe she is as good as the other two. Jacoby was definitely the best male dancer but I don't think he is as good as the three women left.

My husband and I have been learning Argentine tango and all I can say about Kellie's dance is "wow".

Sherri:)

I really love the front of Brooke's gown for the final, but I have trouble as usual with the cut out sides and strappy back. Just a personal thing since I'm not fit enough to show that much skin. Loved her hair and the big earrings.

Kellie and Derek's freestyle was simply beautiful to me and my favorite of the night. I'm voting for her to win.

I really wanted to like Aly's freestyle but it didn't work for me with the stripper poles and too many lifts,

Feel a bit let down by Zendaya and Val's freestyle, it didn't seem very special to me.

Jacoby's was a bit cluttered by other people like one of the judges said.

I really love the front of Brooke's gown for the final, but I have trouble as usual with the cut out sides and strappy back. Just a personal thing since I'm not fit enough to show that much skin. Loved her hair and the big earrings.

Kellie and Derek's freestyle was simply beautiful to me and my favorite of the night. I'm voting for her to win.

I really wanted to like Aly's freestyle but it didn't work for me with the stripper poles and too many lifts,

Feel a bit let down by Zendaya and Val's freestyle, it didn't seem very special to me.

Jacoby's was a bit cluttered by other people like one of the judges said.

I so agree with you! Kellie's dance was amazing, didn't care for Aly's freestyle, Zendaya's dance was underwhelming, the cha-cha part of her freestyle was very similar to what she did in the relay, and cluttered is a good way to describe Jacoby's dance.

I think the finish tonight will be Kellie, Zendaya, Aly, and Jacoby, although I think Zendaya could get the votes & win but Kellie deserves the win.

I so agree with you! Kellie's dance was amazing, didn't care for Aly's freestyle, Zendaya's dance was underwhelming, the cha-cha part of her freestyle was very similar to what she did in the relay, and cluttered is a good way to describe Jacoby's dance.

I think the finish tonight will be Kellie, Zendaya, Aly, and Jacoby, although I think Zendaya could get the votes & win but Kellie deserves the win.

I think Kellie deserves to win, but the voting can get weird. I bet the judges were wishing they hadn't given 10's before her dance because it was so far above the others; like Len said, it needed an 11. I was very unimpressed by the other freestyles, except for Kellie's, and didn't like the pole dance at all.

I hated Brooke's look tonight; the hair was harsh and I don't like the top knot and the dress had way too much going on; I thought the whole thing made her look older.

I absolutely loved Kelly and Derek's freestyle. It was beautiful and so technically perfect! I knew when they showed Carrie-Ann she would be crying. I agree that Kelly deserves the win, followed by Zendaya, Ally, and Jacoby in fourth.

I had been hoping ( til last night) for a win for Zendaya, because she is really good, but also for Val as he has never won a season, while Derek has won 3 times. But after that freestyle I feel Kelly is more deserving of the win.

Hey, I stayed up past my bedtime last night to watch the entire show! Probably will do it again tonight.

I absolutely hated Brooke's dress, ugh. LOVED Kellie's freestyle dance, thought all of the other freestyles were underwhelming.

I hope Kellie wins - I managed to vote for her 15 times - via iPad, computer, and smart phone (didn't even know that was possible, lol).

So we shall see. Derek does win alot but then again, he's very talented. His choreography is so amazing.

Happy that Kellie won!:)

So am I!

Derek didn't annoy me at all this season, so I'm not that mad that he won another trophy.

Hmm...even Mark wasn't as bad this season. :eek: Maybe it's me!

I really liked Brooke's strapless gown on Tuesday night. Loved the colour.

The back had a bit too much fabric going on for me. I wasn't sure if it was a bustle, a giant ruffle or something else.

Her hair was pretty also. Soft and simple and at least it was only forward over one shoulder.

I am glad that Kelly won, I really think she deserved to win. I would have liked to see the three women in the finals , I really think that they were all better than Jacoby, I don't understand why Ally was 4th and him third. But like you said it get weird with the vote, and then the didn't use any of the internet votes , because the service went down , so that makes it skewed even more . But I am glad that Kelly won.

ANd hey what happened to Val's eye , I miss a good part of the Monday show, did he get hit in the eye by Zendaya ?? Can you guys fill me in on that.

Cori

ANd hey what happened to Val's eye , I miss a good part of the Monday show, did he get hit in the eye by Zendaya ?? Can you guys fill me in on that.

Cori

I think the way I saw it was that Zendaya's elbow caught him in the eye when she was doing a fast turn during a dress rehearsal. He may have gotten cut by beading on her costume.

Very happy with the results--Kelly was consistently good and great all season. I do think Jacoby should have been in 4th place though he was much the best of the guys.

I did not care for Brooke's dress, once again too much, and the color did not look good on her at all. I think she got more gowns right this season than usual, though.

I'm hoping Kellie may get into some broadway musicals in the future. I could totally see her rocking a remake of Singing In The Rain in the Debbie Renoyd's roll.

Lovely playing with everyone again. See you in the fall for the next season.

I think the way I saw it was that Zendaya's elbow caught him in the eye when she was doing a fast turn during a dress rehearsal. He may have gotten cut by beading on her costume.

It was her elbow:eek:......and then it opened again.....looked

VERY painful to me.

Thanks for the info on Val's eye, it sure looked nasty.

And yes I think Kelly would be great in South Pacific also and Oklahoma, she just has that sweet look about her that would work.

Cori

Not sure if anyone else saw this......1) Derek won't be back next

season AND Carrie Anne AND ***LEN*** may not be returning:eek:

He may be grumpy sometimes but it would not be the same without

him.......it is not a definite but just what I read..........hoping they

both come back.:eek:

Thanks for the info on Val's eye, it sure looked nasty.

And yes I think Kelly would be great in South Pacific also and Oklahoma, she just has that sweet look about her that would work.

Cori

I love Oklahoma! Totally forgot about it. How about the Music Man.

I get too sad during South Pacific when Cable dies and it ruins the rest for me.

Not sure if anyone else saw this......1) Derek won't be back next

season AND Carrie Anne AND ***LEN*** may not be returning:eek:

He may be grumpy sometimes but it would not be the same without

him.......it is not a definite but just what I read..........hoping they

both come back.:eek:

Hadn't heard any of that news.

Derek did say that he almost hadn't returned this season. I never did see anything about the movie that he did. Looks like the release date is July 13, 2013 in Norway. :confused:

I will miss Derek--I know many don't like him, but I 'get' his humor and think he is probably the best dancer and absolutely the best choreographer on the show. Is he now in a movie too? His sister has done well.

I won't miss Carrie Ann much, if she quits; she is so easily swayed by a guy's physique and her comments are so random and all over the place. But I will miss Len, who usually is the voice or reason and common sense. I don't find his comments grumpy at all, but much more realistic than the other judges.

Bruno is so over the top it's hard to take him seriously. I'm not sure that much of a shake-up in the judges will be good for the show though; look what it's done to American Idol.

I will miss Derek--I know many don't like him, but I 'get' his humor and think he is probably the best dancer and absolutely the best choreographer on the show. Is he now in a movie too? His sister has done well.

I won't miss Carrie Ann much, if she quits; she is so easily swayed by a guy's physique and her comments are so random and all over the place. But I will miss Len, who usually is the voice or reason and common sense. I don't find his comments grumpy at all, but much more realistic than the other judges.

Bruno is so over the top it's hard to take him seriously. I'm not sure that much of a shake-up in the judges will be good for the show though; look what it's done to American Idol.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing........(with the Idol reference).

To be honest, this season was awful:rolleyes: (in my opinon)....I should say

I think the judges were awful...well, to be more specific......the female

judges.:rolleyes:

Oh, I know Len is not really grumpy:) but that is the persona they love

to put on him~there has to be the positive/negative thing going on;)

I was thinking the EXACT same thing........(with the Idol reference).

To be honest, this season was awful:rolleyes: (in my opinon)....I should say

I think the judges were awful...well, to be more specific......the female

judges.:rolleyes:

Oh, I know Len is not really grumpy:) but that is the persona they love

to put on him~there has to be the positive/negative thing going on;)

Lois, you are exactly right about Len. I think he is the only judge with real ballroom dancing experience anyway.

On Idol, Keith was kind of a cypher; really never gave any constructive criticism, Randy his usual laid-back 'dog' self with little content to his remarks, Mariah, sometimes helpful, usually just wordy, and I hated her 'dahlings' and posturing (she did get better at this). As to Nicki, Oh my, what a character. Sometimes she was just hilarious, but mostly like a very annoying 13-year-old who is spoiled rotten.

Bring back the original 3! At least Randy fit in better with them.

Archived