Carnival Legend having problems??

pixiedustdawn

I hope not.

Spirit class is the "good" class right now. I have plans for them.

I agree, Spirit class is the best designed - love the open aft area and the extend balcony cabins are so much better than the majority of balconies on Carnival ships, which IMHO are simply too small to pay extra for.

I agree, Spirit class is the best designed - love the open aft area and the extend balcony cabins are so much better than the majority of balconies on Carnival ships, which IMHO are simply too small to pay extra for.

By far....our favorite Class! ;)

We're on her in two weeks too. Not a great year so far for CCL. But hey, cruise ships are floating cities. Things will happen. As a business owner and teacher I know the whine is much worse than the actual trouble. As long as I can sit in the sun, I'll be okay! I'm easy.

My daughter is on the Legend and they have told her they have propulsion problems and they skipped port at Belize and now are also skipping grand cayman so they can get back to Tampa on time.

Someone also posted it on Facebook. Said they skipped Belize to dock in costa maya to try to fix it but weren't able. So are now skipping grand cayman otherwise they won't make it back to port in time.

My daughter is on the Legend and they have told her they have propulsion problems and they skipped port at Belize and now are also skipping grand cayman so they can get back to Tampa on time.

I just saw this posted on Events at Sea.

Thanks for posting!

Someone also posted it on Facebook. Said they skipped Belize to dock in costa maya to try to fix it but weren't able. So are now skipping grand cayman otherwise they won't make it back to port in time.

I honestly thought this couldn't be possible....holy crap.:eek:

Not what I want to hear. We're booked on the Legend in 10 days!:(:(:eek:

Not what I want to hear. We're booked on the Legend in 10 days!:(:(:eek:

Sorry, maybe it isn't a big deal and they will figure it out before you sail. I hope so!!

I certainly didn't mean to ask this question to upset anyone. All the talk of the Dream and I couldn't find anything out about the Legend. i knew if I posted on CC someone had to know something.

I just hope they all get back safely and with flushing toilets.

Oh no.

CCL needs this like a hole in the head.

Ooooo, I'd love to be that "fly on a wall" at Miami corporate if this newest challenge is true. Would be interesting to see a few peeps spin completely out of control.

We're supposed to be sailing on the Legend in 10 days too. I'm beyond pissed right now. Calling our travel agent tomorrow morning to figure out an alternative. I remember these same type of posts before the Triumph had her issues. Damn.

Patti

Costa maya is a pretty cool port if the passeangers got to get off. I understand its not a planned port so who knows.

but why couldn't it miss Cozumel instead?

Archived