Where do you like to be for sail away?

wework2play

We are leaving on the Victory out of Miami next Monday, and I'm with a group. I want to pick somewhere to tell everyone to meet for sail away. Any suggestions?

There's secret decks, all the way forward on decks 6 and 7... Most people don't know or don't remember they're there. You can see everything and usually deserted :D

If the group is fairly good size and grab their DOD on the way to the secret deck all the way forward, you could have a nearly private sail away. You will not however, be able to clearly hear the sail away DJ so there is a draw back.. There is so much fun to be had on most sail aways at the aft bar with the DJ playing songs to get people in the cruise mood.

have a blast.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

When we cruise it is during football season. Since sail-away is Sunday I am usually in the Sports Lounge watching a game with my carry-on bottle of wine "popped" in front of me.

My wife and daughter they wander all over but the Lido. None of us 3 like the loud people, crowds and pushy bartenders of the Lido deck and tend to avoid it all week. Usually my girls find a quieter deck railing somewhere. like the upper jogging track.

QUOTE=wework2play

We are leaving on the Victory out of Miami next Monday, and I'm with a group. I want to pick somewhere to tell everyone to meet for sail away. Any suggestions?

============================================

Seems the OP (per above) is asking where he & group of friends should be for sail away and seeds help from those who have sailed on Victory on where they should meet.

LuLu

~~~~

We usually meet up with roll call group at the Aft bar, and then head up on top deck fr Sail Away! 35 DAYS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is basically what we have planned. Between our roll call and our FB group, we'll have a pretty large group of people getting together for a Meet & Greet after the muster drill. We're all meeting in the Aft pool area. There's a bar there for those that want to get a cocktail, and it will be less crowded than the main pool area. I'm guessing the Victory's layout is similar to the Liberty.

I personally like to go to the secret deck - is much less crowded. I like to see where I am going not where I am leaving but each person has a preference.

I agree, these are a great place to be on the Victory unless you have a balcony room.

Archived