Which Ship has the Best Serenity Area?

We will spend most, if not all, of our time here. We liked the Serenity Area on the Legend even though we didn't care for the ship much. What we are looking for:

Size (Bigger the better)

Location (Preferably aft or forward so we can have views all around and located in a quiet spot on the ship away from other noise)

Bar

Hot Tub and Pool (If not both, atleast one)

Thanks.

We will spend most, if not all, of our time here. We liked the Serenity Area on the Legend even though we didn't care for the ship much. What we are looking for:

Size (Bigger the better)

Location (Preferably aft or forward so we can have views all around and located in a quiet spot on the ship away from other noise)

Bar

Thanks.

Really like the FREEDOM'S Serenity area, no pool or waterfalls but 2 levels with towels, hot tubs & bar area & seating.

I wish they all had umbrellas like Fantasy class does. I'd be beat red in 10 min. I don't know how some of those people just lie there for hours. At one point was looking into portable umbrella I could attach to the lounger!

Why didn't you like the Legend? Easiest class ship to navigate.

Really like the FREEDOM'S Serenity area, no pool or waterfalls but 2 levels with towels, hot tubs & bar area & seating.

And the Freedom does have an adult's only pool (with two hot tubs), however, because it is in the same area as the pizza, there would be kids running around (but they aren't allowed in the pool or hot tubs)

Fantasy class ships may not have the most bells and whistles, but I do like where their Serenity Area is located. Completely aft, completely quiet, and the only thing separating you from the wake of the ship is a guard rail. They Di have hot tubs and umbrellas throughout, as well as a shaded area.

Fantasy class ships may not have the most bells and whistles, but I do like where their Serenity Area is located. Completely aft, completely quiet, and the only thing separating you from the wake of the ship is a guard rail. They Di have hot tubs and umbrellas throughout, as well as a shaded area.

The fantail is a great feature. Nice to watch sunsets from as well.

I vote Spirit class (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Miracle) ships (aft end, pool, hot tub, bar... not in that order)

I agree!!! At least until I sail on the Sunshine!! Not crazy about Serenity on the Splendor, since you have to leave the area to use a pool or hot tub!! :eek:

I agree!!! At least until I sail on the Sunshine!! Not crazy about Serenity on the Splendor, since you have to leave the area to use a pool or hot tub!! :eek:

It is so strange that the Splendor doesn't have any hot tubs in her Serenity. Every other ship's Serenity has at least one hot tub.

Size (Bigger the better)

Bar

Thanks.

Though you did not care for Legend, I like the Spirit class Serenity areas better than all other classes of ships because they were all the way aft, they were huge, and they had a pool.

The worst we encountered was Dream because it was right near the water slide and I heard yelling and screaming constantly. Definitely not Serene.

It is so strange that the Splendor doesn't have any hot tubs in her Serenity. Every other ship's Serenity has at least one hot tub.

lol except for the ships that dont have a serenity area. I know conquest and triumph dont have one. It says above Freedom also does not.

A lot of people are hoping they add one to triumph in dry dock.