Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Sorry that just doesn't make sense to go in top of Two70. First they will not use decals(stickers) on the outside of the ship... They would paint this. Secondly the scale of he item in the printer and also in the box are way too small for that area on he ship. These remarks have to be someone's guess or sole opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sorry that just doesn't make sense to go in top of Two70. First they will not use decals(stickers) on the outside of the ship... They would paint this. Secondly the scale of he item in the printer and also in the box are way too small for that area on he ship. These remarks have to be someone's guess or sole opinion.

Not sure about the box size, but what they often do for logos or words is print a sticker of each color. They can then pain the area blue, put the sticker on, then paint it white and finally remove the sticker revealing a perfectly painted blue name.

I've taken a look at it and it looks like it will say "Quantum of The Seas" and the picture of the Q was just that one letter. One of the photos shows the positioning of the decals on the roof in what looks to be photoshop/cad. The person who posted that on Instagram states that he is works for a design firm that is making that. I'm sure that the smaller decal is for some sort of model- there are a few models of the ship that they will produce (the one at SMM Hamburg, one for the NextCruise area, Meyer Werft visitors center, etc)

Thanks Lloyd these pics really add to the excitement! :)

Is there any chance you could get a photo of the obstructed balcony views from deck 6? Especially those with davits right in front

Right now, the only photo that I have is this one, which is from deck 7 (I'm 99.7% sure).

1c069ed69c97d25ee987c1635432f4e8.jpg

Before we start going back and forth about whether it's from deck 6 or 7, check other photos, including the one below (and the similar Facebook Quantum group posting with this photo)! :rolleyes:

5521478b14d5eef3c2c41ed7c0a9e59a.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Right now, the only photo that I have is this one, which is from deck 7 (I'm 99.7% sure).

Before we start going back and forth about whether it's from deck 6 or 7, check other photos, including the one below (and the similar Facebook Quantum group posting with this photo)! :rolleyes:

It appears that may indeed be deck 6. Counting from the deck shown upwards all 8 balcony decks are accounted for.

It's deck 7. If you look down towards the hump, you can line up the balcony floors and see that there is one below it, which would be deck 6.

We have a cabin on deck 13 in the very front of the ship. Is that where I see the bridge wings? Sorry if this was said in the 198 pages of this thread, but I know alot of you know this like the back of your hand. Thanks for any answers. If so we are debating to move to the back due to privacy and view issues.