Everything quantum!!!!!!

Thank you for the link, is that both the Quantum and Anthem of the Seas in the picture?

I wonder when they will start the booking for the Anthem of the Seas.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

They just started the steel cutting for Anthem not too long ago. All the blocks you will be seeing for a while will be for Quantum.

Thank you for the link, is that both the Quantum and Anthem of the Seas in the picture?

I wonder when they will start the booking for the Anthem of the Seas.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

RCI is holding a media event in London on the 21 of November, most likely we'll get details on Anthem of the seas deployment and maybe a date when bookings open up ;)

[ATTACH]290118[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Nice photo. Royal Caribbean PR twittered a cropped version yesterday that got posted. Where did you get your better version? :)

Edited by Lloyd555

These pics are awesome!! We are getting so excited! We booked room 9110, Oceanview category F. We usually book a balcony, but the room size is 300 sq ft so we decided to try a different category. Can't wait to see the front of the ship and maybe our room! :)

When I made our reservations back in May, I chose late seating MDR 8.30pm, tonight while in my reservation I noticed it says -

Dinner Seating: Dining preferences will be available Spring 2014.

My RCCL confirmation invoice issued in May says - Dining 8:30 PM()

Yesterday when a family member made a reservation they were told they could only have MTD and that waitlists were not available for Early or Late Seating.

I did ask RCCL about this and from the reply I got it sounds like they are going to be doing changes on the Quantum to the dining structure.

I was told we may not hear anything more about the changes until around Feb/March next year.

Anyone have ideas as to what they could be planning :confused:

Over on one of the other Quantum boards, some folks have been looking at the "more to come" sections of the deck plans and speculating on what those could be. It seems like the MDR is one of those sections. There are some interesting theories.

It will be exciting and interesting to see what it really turns out to be though :)

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by SkyKingBNA

Over on one of the Quantum boards, some folks have been looking at the "more to come" sections of the deck plans and speculating on what those could be. Several people noticed that the places where the MDR would traditionally be are marked as such. Several others said they have gotten a request from RCCL to fill out a survey on what they would like to see going forward for a dining experience. So there is some speculation based on the content of those that it could be something like Disney offers with smaller, more experiential dining rooms that you would move to throughout your cruise. There is the usual reporting of I heard from a friend who heard it from... so who knows how accurate or reliable it is. But that's one of the speculations.

It will be exciting and interesting to see what it really turns out to be though :)

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Tracy :D That does sound interesting....hmmm I wonder if this is going to mean that everyone is in effect going to be doing MTD ?

When I made our reservations back in May, I chose late seating MDR 8.30pm, tonight while in my reservation I noticed it says -

Yesterday when a family member made a reservation they were told they could only have MTD and that waitlists were not available for Early or Late Seating.

I did ask RCCL about this and from the reply I got it sounds like they are going to be doing changes on the Quantum to the dining structure.

I was told we may not hear anything more about the changes until around Feb/March next year.

Yeah, I just noticed that my dinner reservation info has changed as well. Hmmmmm. It will be interesting to see what they are going to do.

Yeah, I just noticed that my dinner reservation info has changed as well. Hmmmmm. It will be interesting to see what they are going to do.

I am wondering too - we originally had late seating. I wonder how this is gonna affect the ones that had MTD - aren't the tips paid right away when this option was selected?

Pat

My res says the same thing. I just hope I like whatever this turns into.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

My res says the same thing. I just hope I like whatever this turns into.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Hey Pete, it is rather strange not knowing about the MDR isn't it...definetly a first as the MDR is usually just ..the MDR..early/late/MTD...but at the moment it is, unknown....very very odd.:(

Hey Pete, it is rather strange not knowing about the MDR isn't it...definetly a first as the MDR is usually just ..the MDR..early/late/MTD...but at the moment it is, unknown....very very odd.:(

I can honestly say I have seen this with any other cruise reservation I have ever made. Will just have to stay tuned to see how it turns out.

Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk