Super Mario

I wonder if there are any top Pinnacles who don't get recognized.

Every cruise, they make a big deal about who is the top (or top few) cruiser. I can't imagine that everyone likes all this attention. Maybe there are people with 3 or 4k points that we don't know about because they don't want their names called out.

I do know of a couple people that tell the LA not to call them out as top cruisers.....they figure someone else can have the champagne and the recognition..

I do know of a couple people that tell the LA not to call them out as top cruisers.....they figure someone else can have the champagne and the recognition..

I am far from Pinnacle, but I don't think I'd want everyone knowing how much I cruise. I don't even like getting my (group) picture taken at the M&M :p

I wonder if there are any top Pinnacles who don't get recognized.

Every cruise, they make a big deal about who is the top (or top few) cruiser. I can't imagine that everyone likes all this attention. Maybe there are people with 3 or 4k points that we don't know about because they don't want their names called out.

I believe the #2 and #3 couples are at about 2500 and 2000 points respectively.

Ohno......Pinnacle members # 1,2 and 3 Like the recognization.

LOL!!!!!

I do, like you, know some lower level people that if they are top cruisers, not only do they not drink so they don't want the wine/champagne, but they don't want to be recognized.

I do know some who like the recognition but don't like champagne so they once gave it to us after accepting it. Yippee! :D That was fun.

Gina

I was just wondering if there could be people who are higher, but we don't know about it, because they are private.

If we were pinnacle we would prefer not to be recognized. Just the way we roll.;)

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know who the couple is that always wears matching clothes and hats? His shirt matches her dress and their hats are covered in the same material with very colorful patterns. We have been on 7 cruises over a 5 year period and I think they have been on 4 of them so they must sail a lot and be way up there in cruise points. They seem to be very nice and are very popular with the crew. Just wondering who they are and where they are from. Thanks!

Edited by staggr

Does anyone know who the couple is that always wears matching clothes and hats? His shirt matches her dress and their hats are covered in the same material with very colorful patterns. We have been on 7 cruises over a 5 year period and I think they have been on 4 of them so they must sail a lot and be way up there in cruise points. They seem to be very nice and are very popular with the crew. Just wondering who they are and where they are from. Thanks!

I forgot their names but we've met them. I think he was wearing a tie (or maybe a shirt) made from the same floral fabric as his wife's dress. I would think that would get old pretty quickly, but whatever floats their boat.

• 1 year later...

Mario has not been on Majesty in a long time. Our understanding is he got into a "tiff" with them and has not been back. I heard he was mostly on Allure, but maybe that is incorrect. All I know is we used to see him all the time and now never see him

He was on my Liberty cruise in December and on his cabin door there was something like a poster he got on the Voyager and it says 3500 days cruised. I think he was on the Voyager when that ship repositioned to Asia.

My wife and I were on that same repositioning cruise to Singapore from New Orleans, and we stayed on board for two shorter cruises out of Singapre.

On the second cruise out of Singapore the passengers were mainly Asian and had not the chance to build up much of a 'track record' with RCL, so on the C&A party, Mario (with 3500+ points) received 'the most travelled' prize, then to our surprise, our names were called for second....with 156 points!

MP.