"LIVE" from Grandeur of the Seas- Bermuda / Nov 1, 2013

Radio

The last pix I could see was Faithful and Stowe yesterday tugging Grandeur away from dock.

Happy sailing!

Evie

I'm able to view up until this point as well. But, yesterday not one was able to be viewed again. hmmm. . .

Enjoy the remainder of your cruise! Great to hear it warmed up and the Solarium roof was open. :)

I didn’t have a Rum Swizzle, but I sat for a soft drink at the Swizzle Inn

Frog and Onion has the best Rum Swizzle anyway;)

If you didn't have one at the Swizzle Inn than how do you know the Frog and Onion has the best?;):):confused:

Hello everyone !

I just received a report back from the Radio Press room IT Dept.

"Hello Radio, Looks like they moved servers on us, and it's probably a DNS propagation delay"

I know, I know. . .I didn't understand it either at first, but the company that hosts my server forgot to ask me if I was posting "LIVE" this week. . . But all is good now. . .I reloaded all pics from this morning and today !

We are now back on track !

Radio

;);)

Now I get a free coffee !

W36.JPG

Mark, as always, you've gone above& beyond in giving us details of your cruise! You truly do make me feel like I was there! I am sorry I missed the rocking, as it puts me to sleep! I hope you enjoy your final day, tomorrow!;)

Ginger

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Mark. Was going thru withdrawal of not seeing your pix. Going on Grandeur 1-11 thru 1-31 so no need to take pictures. Can enjoy them before we even get on the ship. Was on Grandeur in 2005 shortly after she hit the pier in Mexico and already booked to Bermuda 8-15 on her. Love the convenience of Baltimore. Take care.

Happy sailing!

Evie

"Hello Radio, Looks like they moved servers on us, and it's probably a DNS propagation delay"

Great pictures!

I could not see the pictures on my laptop, but I was able to see the pictures on my iphone on the CC App.

Ah, yes this makes sense... each provider (your home ISP and your cell phone are probably served by different internet sources) has their own DNS database, which will get updated at different times. I suspect all will be better by morning.

I can see all the pics now, by the way, using Verizon DSL.

Theron

Edited by TPKeller

Hello everyone !

I know, I know. . .I didn't understand it either at first, but the company that hosts my server forgot to ask me if I was posting "LIVE" this week. . . But all is good now. . .I reloaded all pics from this morning and today !

We are now back on track !

Radio

;);)

Now I get a free coffee !

W36.JPG

Thanks Radio - I can see all the pics.

Super pictures and report Radio. Hard to believe the cruise is almost over. Seems like you just boarded. Thanks again for bringing us along with you! :)

Am sure all that extra rocking of the ship eased the type of news being shown and made the "news" watching more enjoyable. :D

I thought their sign said, Swizzle Inn, Swagger out?

Radio, Did you ever find out who will be the CD next month? I plan on doing my own Live from the Grandeur review! :)

Nope, the old one was the same as the newly painted one. However, there is a Swagger Out Gift Shop with some cool things like my mouse pad filled with pink sand.

Will be anxiously awaiting your report since it looks like I'll be doing the same cruise in Feb.

So happy to see the pictures back up.:) Nothing more frustrating than seeing the dreaded X and not being able to see Radio's fabulous pictures.:(

Edited by iheartbda

Here are a few more. .

...>>>SNIP<<<...

A very wide view from the Bridge

W37.JPG

...>>>SNIP<<<...

Is that a new ultra-wide lens? I noticed that you had some pictures earlier in the thread of the cabin that appeared to be shot with a UW.

Does Grandeur usually sail out of Baltimore with so many empty cabins?

Nope, the old one was the same as the newly painted one. However, there is a Swagger Out Gift Shop with some cool things like my mouse pad filled with pink sand.

Will be anxiously awaiting your report since it looks like I'll be doing the same cruise in Feb.

Ah, maybe it's the items I remember and not the sign.

489222.jpg

On a side note, what do you plan on doing in the ports? I have some ideas, but, I am easily led astray. :D

Ah, maybe it's the items I remember and not the sign.

XXX

On a side note, what do you plan on doing in the ports? I have some ideas, but, I am easily led astray. :D

I have no clue, that's why I'll be waiting for your review as I'm hoping to get ideas from YOU.:p Taking my college roommate who is even more clueless than me since she's never cruised. We can drive to Balt. and hope to get there without my navigator, aka DH, and it's easier than flying since I won't have my sherpa to carry my bags.;) Not the best itinerary but fare was pretty reasonable and didn't want to scare off roomie with a 'spensive cruise who may not even like it. Ginfers crossed.

Back to our previously recorded program......Radio's pictures, more more!