Re: Future Cruise Credit Offer

hpeabody

I recently cruised on a 4 day Pacific Coastal eligible for the 100% refund credit. The future credit was in my "account" the second day of the cruise (as advertised it would be) Today I happened to go to Princess.Com and I see that the FCC has been removed from my "account" I was never emailed or anything to explain why. Honestly, I would not have taken the cruise if it were not for the FCC.

Has this happened to anyone else?

PS, I will call Princess tomorrow (Monday) during normal business hours.

I recently cruised on a 4 day Pacific Coastal eligible for the 100% refund credit. The future credit was in my "account" the second day of the cruise (as advertised it would be) Today I happened to go to Princess.Com and I see that the FCC has been removed from my "account" I was never emailed or anything to explain why. Honestly, I would not have taken the cruise if it were not for the FCC.

Princess is open now if you need help.

I think there are problems with the web site I know I had an FCC showing on my account last week it has gone now but I got a message from Princess in reply to my asking that Yes I have one still on my account It is still not showing

I think there are problems with the web site I know I had an FCC showing on my account last week it has gone now but I got a message from Princess in reply to my asking that Yes I have one still on my account It is still not showing

Good to know it may it may not be just me. I will see what they tell me tomorrow when I call. I have tried emailing Princess in the past on other issues and get a crummy reply at about 2 weeks. I've learned :)

Same cruise as you, got the FCC for the cruise (refund all we paid for cruise minus port charges). Went into my account day two and just checked , still there.

Hi Hpeabody,

We were also on the same cruise with you. I checked in "My Princess" & it's listed in the section future cruise credits as:

Voyage Goodwill - Earned 10/29/13 - Sail by 12/31/14 & the full fare I paid. (minus port charges.) My husband's is the same in his profile.

Also same cruise and the credit is also in our account. But I also placed a Future Cruise deposit. I dropped it in the slot. I have yet to see the FCD listed on my account. My fear is it did not get processed. :(

Also same cruise and the credit is also in our account. But I also placed a Future Cruise deposit. I dropped it in the slot. I have yet to see the FCD listed on my account. My fear is it did not get processed. :(

When we've done that, they've always sent a confirmation of the FCC to our cabin and also emailed it to our TA.

LuLu

~~~~

It took four days for them to post the FCC, after I already arrived home. But I did receive the future voyage credit as soon as I got home and checked My Princess acct. It posted the same day as the cruise finished.

Just spoke with Princess about this very thing.

1) they are behind on getting all of the FCCs processed, give it a couple more days (probably because so many CC members were on these short cruises and we all bought FCCs - as opposed to the first-timers)

2) the Goodwill credit showed up in my account as "applied to cruise #..." - but I had already paid that one in full, so asked if they could apply to a different one. Answer: the credit card refund has already been processed.

So I guess I will spend it later.:D

Archived