MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away, Nov. 8, 2013

aliaschief

I wish someone could explain the time change to my dog. She is so confused! Food is not appearing when her little tummy says it wants it, and we are going to bed much later than we should, as far as she is concerned. She's very needy. Crying all the time!

I wish someone could explain the time change to my dog. She is so confused! Food is not appearing when her little tummy says it wants it, and we are going to bed much later than we should, as far as she is concerned. She's very needy. Crying all the time!

ha! ha!

I hear you on that one. My three are fine for the 6 am feeding but once it gets to the 2 pm and 6 pm feeding (three feedings because of the puppy), Mr. Marley starts to get antsy around 1:30 pm and 5 pm. don't get it since he seems to have clued into the 6 am, so there is no difference in time spacing. Of course the two dogs love it when he does that, because they figure they will get fed earlier;)

By, the way, they don't win;)

I reset my body clock easier and quicker than my dogs. They want to be fed an hour earlier than the clock says.

I should be here. One of the dogs is at the vet right now having some tests run. Depending on when she is done and I have to go get her, I might not be here. I assume we have more sail-aways this weekend?

I reset my body clock easier and quicker than my dogs. They want to be fed an hour earlier than the clock says.

I should be here. One of the dogs is at the vet right now having some tests run. Depending on when she is done and I have to go get her, I might not be here. I assume we have more sail-aways this weekend?

Oh dear - sorry to hear about tests on your dog - I do hope all goes well

Sailaways tomorrow and Sunday.

Sorry to hear about your dog.