Posting new menus from the Glory.

geovet

thanks for posting but still hard to read, maybe a word or two. I see beef brisket as an entree.

OP--This won't be helpful for people sailing soon, but maybe wait until you return and upload them to a third party site like Flickr and then post them over here. That way you can do it in a higher resolution.

Yep, looks just like Red Lobster to me. Also, it will be much noisier without the table cloths.

It does look like Red Lobster. If they don't bother to dress the table, then I'm not likely to get dressed up for dinner. Matter of fact, I may just be able to get everything in a carry-on now.

It does look like Red Lobster. If they don't bother to dress the table, then I'm not likely to get dressed up for dinner. Matter of fact, I may just be able to get everything in a carry-on now.

Pretty much sums it up. I wear shorts and flip flops to restaurants like Red Lobster in the summer and jeans when it gets cooler - looks like my upcoming Liberty cruise can be uber casual. :D

Thanks for taking the time from your vacation to post this info for us!

I must say, I will miss the tablecloths as they made the atmosphere elegant, but the new tables look nice. I can't wait to sail in May and see everything firsthand!

The only days they are having the tableclothes are elegant nights.

Most people on casual nights are in shorts or casual clothes so why do you need tableclothes.

It's like going to McDonalds wearing a tux.

Bill