LIVE from the RUBY PRINCESS - DEC. 22ND - DEC. 26TH. Cr

Pia1913

Paul, Princess is showing lots of open cabins for the February 6th 4 day cruise.:confused:

Mike:)

Ah, crap! The website showed no openings a couple nights ago. :(. Oh well, I went and booked a short Celebrity cruise in the interim, so I'm stuck with what I've got. Either way, I'm really anxious to get on my first Princess cruise. I'll probably do a detailed photo review afterwards. :)

I think you might have better luck now, since there were so many complaints other than mine. Not only from my cruise but from previous and subsequent. Put your request in the box the first day you board, unless you are lucky enough to see her when she has office hours. The hours are posted outside the door.
Pia--we were on the Ruby the cruise after you, and it looks like you scared the @#%#@! out of the FCC lady. She was in her office almost every time I walked by it during the daytime even though rarely busy and could not have been nicer or more helpful to us in getting 4 FCCs and (later) booking a future cruise (not sure why we did that, but....). Thanks!

Pia--we were on the Ruby the cruise after you, and it looks like you scared the @#%#@! out of the FCC lady. She was in her office almost every time I walked by it during the daytime even though rarely busy and could not have been nicer or more helpful to us in getting 4 FCCs and (later) booking a future cruise (not sure why we did that, but....). Thanks!

Sounds like more than a four letter word. LOL :D

I think you might have better luck now, since there were so many complaints other than mine. Not only from my cruise but from previous and subsequent. Put your request in the box the first day you board, unless you are lucky enough to see her when she has office hours. The hours are posted outside the door.

thanks for the reply! (sorry I didn't thank you sooner)

FYI. I am home from the hospital after 10 days in it after catching pneumonia/asthma. Doctor said I could have caught on the ship for sure (culture turned out to be some weird virus from the Netherlands ) but most people would have just gotten a cold or flu like illness from it.vi got so sick because of my immunocompromised state. I am ready for another cruise once I am recovered. Looking at dates for Panama Canal partial transit now

I did not speak with her, there was always a line, and I'll wait to do my next booking until I'm on the Pacific Princess (much less competition). My FCD form was submitted on Day 2 of the five-day, and showed up via email on Day 4.

I did consult with the Captain's Circle representative, as I passed 20 cruise credits and wanted to ensure I got my $25 OBC for the two segments for which I was eligible for it. She sent an email as I waited and it showed up for the first of the two segments anyway and I am sure will show up later today.

I did not speak with her, there was always a line, and I'll wait to do my next booking until I'm on the Pacific Princess (much less competition). My FCD form was submitted on Day 2 of the five-day, and showed up via email on Day 4.

I did consult with the Captain's Circle representative, as I passed 20 cruise credits and wanted to ensure I got my $25 OBC for the two segments for which I was eligible for it. She sent an email as I waited and it showed up for the first of the two segments anyway and I am sure will show up later today.

See you later today! :D