Finally!! The Single Digit Dance!!!

patz

We booked our b2b cruises in July 2012. Today, we are finally 9 days away from warmth, sunshine and relaxation! We leave Jan. 18 on the Breeze for a 8 day Southern Caribbean cruise and then board the Conquest on Jan. 26 for a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise.

We are Canadians who live north of North Dakota. We have been living in a deep freeze for 5 solid weeks of minus 30 degrees celsius temperatures. Fingers crossed that Toronto's Pearson Airport works through it's backlog of flight cancellations before we fly out on Jan. 16th.:)

We booked our b2b cruises in July 2012. Today, we are finally 9 days away from warmth, sunshine and relaxation! We leave Jan. 18 on the Breeze for a 8 day Southern Caribbean cruise and then board the Conquest on Jan. 26 for a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise.

We are Canadians who live north of North Dakota. We have been living in a deep freeze for 5 solid weeks of minus 30 degrees celsius temperatures. Fingers crossed that Toronto's Pearson Airport works through it's backlog of flight cancellations before we fly out on Jan. 16th.:)

Same here Jan18th the Breeze can't wait

Congrats on everyone's single "digit" dance....

I am sort of doing the same thing.. just nine more Sundays..:D

Sailing out of San Juan....:)

Cathy

I sail on the 18th too. Breeze here I come!!

I play number games with my count down.

If I book in July, and I sail in December, I do not count the month I am in, and I do not count the month I sail. So when I book in July for December I count only 4 months.

When I get into weeks left, I do not count the week I am in, and I do not count the week I leave.

When I get into days, I do not count the day I am in, and I do not count the day I fly out. (I fly Friday the 17th.) So I have...7 days to go!!!

Mind games I play..........................

have an awesome WARM cruise!

We sail on the 18th on the Dream. Yeah! Im a little concerned with the weather in the Caribbean tho. has anyone else been looking at it. looks like Rain the whole week before we get there.... Hoping that means it will all be out by when we are there!:confused:

16 days for me - 7 days till my single digit dance!! 2 weeks from tomorrow we will be flying out of here. . also hoping our airport is all caught up as same with these fridge temps this last week has been nuts with cancellations and delays big time. so need warmer weather because these negative temps are not fun!!!

We're also from Winnipeg and we also fly out on the 16th for a cruise on the 18th! We are flying to L.A. through Edmonton for a Hawaiian Cruise though. Maybe we will see each other at the airport! (if any of you have ever been to Winnipeg Airport you'll know I'm not exagerating when I say this is very likely!) I am keeping on eye on the forecast for both Winnipeg and Edmonton every day. No storms allowed!!

Edited by MissKIA