Norwegian Getaway is Underway

trfccruiser

Will her transatlantic voyage have paying passengers/guests?

Yes, Roger The number I heard was around 2,000, one of which is ME. There are doing a one nighter out of Rotterdam and a one nighter out of Southampton. At 5 P.M. London time ( 9 A.M. West Coast Time), we set sail out of Southampton for New York City.

Mandy

Yes, Roger The number I heard was around 2,000, one of which is ME. There are doing a one nighter out of Rotterdam and a one nighter out of Southampton. At 5 P.M. London time ( 9 A.M. West Coast Time), we set sail out of Southampton for New York City.

Mandy

It's actually two one nighters out of Southampton

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mandy

Excellent. Have fun, fun, fun. I'm always interested to hear how a "shakedown" cruise with the first load of guests goes.

Excellent. Have fun, fun, fun. I'm always interested to hear how a "shakedown" cruise with the first load of guests goes.

Roger, I do not know the number yet, but a large number of The Getaway's staff have the Pearl in their backgrounds. It will be interesting to see how many staff members I will know already. I KNOW that Captain Rune comes from The Pearl as does the Food and Beverage Director, the Assistant Bar Manager, the Cruise Director (Julie) and at least one Chief Engineer. There are many more I know.

Roger, I do not know the number yet, but a large number of The Getaway's staff have the Pearl in their backgrounds. It will be interesting to see how many staff members I will know already. I KNOW that Captain Rune comes from The Pearl as does the Food and Beverage Director, the Assistant Bar Manager, the Cruise Director (Julie) and at least one Chief Engineer. There are many more I know.

That's good for the Getaway. But we'll miss them on the Pearl.