Baby's First Cruise! My Liberty Photo Review #2

What a great cabin steward!!!

I like that "medicine" you have in your refrigerator!!

That is SOME breakfast!! Girl.....that would be my caloric intake for the entire day!!

Next time.....try the sticky bread pudding for dessert......it is excellent!!

What a great cabin steward!!!

I like that "medicine" you have in your refrigerator!!

That is SOME breakfast!! Girl.....that would be my caloric intake for the entire day!!

Next time.....try the sticky bread pudding for dessert......it is excellent!!

Hi max'smom! Haha! I used the fridge for Isaac's milk too...didn't want to show that since I thought it would be TMI :D

Collin truly was an excellent steward!

I'll try the bread pudding next time, thanks for the suggestion!

Edited by Host Faith

Thanks for posting information about the products you used to make travelling with an infant easier! I am taking advantage of your research and recommendations and sharing this with my son and his wife, who live in Arizona and have to fly here to visit us. After their last flight with our granddaughter--during which she travelled as an infant in her Mom's lap, he said that they were going to book a seat for her in the future. She was apparently pretty cranky and they ended up having to walk her up and down the aisle so he thinks that having the extra seat will make it easier. Your product recommendations will make it even easier (and, hopefully, more likely to keep visiting Nanny and Papa)!

I am thoroughly enjoying your review! I am taking my baby on her first cruise in April on LOS. My baby will be 17:D Your pictures are so great. I have never seen the parade but I will be sure not to miss it after seeing your pictures. I never thought to take the table from the cabin to the deck for breakfast! Fabulous idea! Your breakfast looked so good. What a great way to start the day. When I saw the picture of you with your orange juice I thought, how does she look that good in morning? Your baby is adorable, I love the two teeth.

There was a Royal Babies and Tots program on the bed:

IMG_3427_zpscfcd8116.jpg

Thanks for this! I plan to use the nursery when I go on the Enchantment. I noticed a typo in the one you posted. It says to come to the open house in Barcelona!

Loving the review so far. I love his teeth. I can't believe he sat so nicely on the balcony. My son crawled all over ours last month!!!

Thanks for this! I plan to use the nursery when I go on the Enchantment. I noticed a typo in the one you posted. It says to come to the open house in Barcelona!

Loving the review so far. I love his teeth. I can't believe he sat so nicely on the balcony. My son crawled all over ours last month!!!

Also says "ship brought excursion" on the right side lol I love finding typos on stuff.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting the info from Royal Babies and Tots. DH is still not convinced about cruising with a toddler (partly because our LO is still an infant, and that's what he is comparing it to!), and this info will go in my folder!

My pleasure! I can totally relate. It was user bionicman's review of his first cruise with his son that made us consider taking Isaac on a cruise this young. We were going to wait a little longer but his review showed us that cruising with a baby is doable and can be a lot of fun. Excellent review, check it out when you have a chance. Here's the link: Freedom Review.

Thanks for posting information about the products you used to make travelling with an infant easier! I am taking advantage of your research and recommendations and sharing this with my son and his wife, who live in Arizona and have to fly here to visit us. After their last flight with our granddaughter--during which she travelled as an infant in her Mom's lap, he said that they were going to book a seat for her in the future. She was apparently pretty cranky and they ended up having to walk her up and down the aisle so he thinks that having the extra seat will make it easier. Your product recommendations will make it even easier (and, hopefully, more likely to keep visiting Nanny and Papa)!

I'm so happy to hear that the list might make travel easier for your son's family! Really, with the carseat bag and stroller, travel was waaaaay easier than I though it would be. :)

I am thoroughly enjoying your review! I am taking my baby on her first cruise in April on LOS. My baby will be 17:D Your pictures are so great. I have never seen the parade but I will be sure not to miss it after seeing your pictures. I never thought to take the table from the cabin to the deck for breakfast! Fabulous idea! Your breakfast looked so good. What a great way to start the day. When I saw the picture of you with your orange juice I thought, how does she look that good in morning? Your baby is adorable, I love the two teeth.

Thank you so much, you're too kind :)

Have a great time on your cruise! What a great ship for a first cruise!

Chrystal there is a photo of Issac on the balcony that made my stomach flip when I saw it! You can't tell at first that he is on your husbands lap omg I

Couldn't breathe at first when I saw it

LOL!!!!!!! Now that's funny! :p:D:)

I noticed that one too. Thank you! He started crawling a little bit but we blocked him from getting around our chairs. He settled down after he realized he couldn't go much further.

And with that, we promptly went back to sleep.

Woke up a few hours later. The plan was to go to lunch at Johnny Rocket's, and take Isaac to the Baby Splash Zone.

IMG_3492_zpsb55afcac.jpg

On our way up, we took a peek at the Royal Babies and Tots area. We didn't go inside, but we looked into the babysitting room. Looked really nice, but it was empty at that time. We never used their services soI can't speak on that. We did use the Fisher Price toy area; I'll feature that a little later in my review.

IMG_3493_zps7845b58b.jpg

The stroller fit into the closet nicely:

IMG_3248_zpsaff82e04.jpg

Crystal, the attention to details (like in this picture) is what makes your reviews exceptional.

Your reviews are not just ohh and ahhs of cruising (guilty of this myself:D), they are very informative and useful.

Thank you!

Oh, and Isaac is absolutely adorable!:)

Edited by Aldeya

And here's another episode of "Isaac is Not Impressed.":D

We really enjoyed our meal at Johnny Rocket's. It was such a beautiful day that we chose to eat outside. We were able to park Isaac's stroller right at the table.

IMG_3498_zps0715b79e.jpg

IMG_3500_zps85ad0632.jpg

The waiter immediately brought us some fries and onion rings, and made the usual ketchup smiley face on one of the plates. So cute. Isaac is not impressed...

IMG_3501_zps2d1f0ef0.jpg

IMG_3504_zps7a9c0f66.jpg

So funny with ketchup

Smiley face. He is too cute.

When you eat at Johnny rockets I know there is a cover of about $5 pp but does soda come with that with your meal or still extra charge? If you have a soda pass would that work there or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Smiley- don't ask any questions, just assume they mean to take you to Barcelona as part of your cruise and say "Why, thank You, I think I will join you in Barcelona,"! ;):D

Chrystal, Isaac is adorable...I'm sure he made loads of new friends on board. I always introduce myself to the babies (with mom and dads permission, of course) most times mom and dad are happy for another distraction ;). Looks like he's well on his way to being a loyal Royal!

Did they charge Isaac as well? I read somewhere that they charge any infants/kids if you bring them to any specialty restaurant. Our 6 mo old won't be eating anything, and it would be nice to eat outside with him in the stroller.

Isaac may not be impressed, but his expression regarding the ketchup face is priceless! LOL!!! You must be laughing all the time with him. And thanks for the link to bionicman's Freedom review. I will read it while waiting for your next update ;)

LOL! Isn't his expression hilarious? He makes us laugh all the time. Looking forward to when he can talk. I always wonder what he's thinking. We're pretty sarcastic so I think he'll be the same!

Smiley- don't ask any questions, just assume they mean to take you to Barcelona as part of your cruise and say "Why, thank You, I think I will join you in Barcelona,"! ;):D

Chrystal, Isaac is adorable...I'm sure he made loads of new friends on board. I always introduce myself to the babies (with mom and dads permission, of course) most times mom and dad are happy for another distraction ;). Looks like he's well on his way to being a loyal Royal!

Absolutely! He did meet a lot of new people onboard. :D

Did they charge Isaac as well? I read somewhere that they charge any infants/kids if you bring them to any specialty restaurant. Our 6 mo old won't be eating anything, and it would be nice to eat outside with him in the stroller.

Nope, they only charged us the two cover charges of $4.95 each since Isaac didn't eat anything. :)