Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

If it's in Civitavecchia on May 15, I agree that the writing is on the wall for the April 25 cruise and possibly the cruise prior.......

I'm estimating the call in Singapore around about 6 June approx

THe last sailing out of Bayonne is April 24 an 8 night Bahamas which gets Quantum back to Bayonne on May 2/15 Isn't that enough time to complete that sailing and still have her arrive in Rome on May 15 as the port schedule indicates?

THe last sailing out of Bayonne is April 24 an 8 night Bahamas which gets Quantum back to Bayonne on May 2/15 Isn't that enough time to complete that sailing and still have her arrive in Rome on May 15 as the port schedule indicates?

More than enough time!

More than enough time!

Agree too and that is how I see it. so I guess I am confused why it is felt that the April 24 and perhaps the previous sailing might not be happening?? Of course I have an interest as I am on the second to last scheduled sailing of Quantum April 12.

I am also on the inaugural 8 night so will get a chance to experience her if my April sailing for some reason does not go.

Edited by emmy

Agree too and that is how I see it. so I guess I am confused why it is felt that the April 24 and perhaps the previous sailing might not be happening?? Of course I have an interest as I am on the second to last scheduled sailing of Quantum April 12.

I am also on the inaugural 8 night so will get a chance to experience her if my April sailing for some reason does not go.

Would like to see the itinerary. Just yesterday I was looking at the Explorer's repositioning itinerary from Barcelona to Perth-via Dubai & Singapore- in fall 2015. Sound like a plan to take the first half on Quantum and the last part on Explorer;)

It would probably be because those last two sailings are now N/A for purchase in all categories on the RC website :confused:

Would like to see the itinerary. Just yesterday I was looking at the Explorer's repositioning itinerary from Barcelona to Perth-via Dubai & Singapore- in fall 2015. Sound like a plan to take the first half on Quantum and the last part on Explorer;)

Where as I'm thinking go do the Suez on Rhapsody and then come part way back on Quantum :D Return flights out of Singapore are pretty cheap for me. :cool:

It would probably be because those last two sailings are now N/A for purchase in all categories on the RC website :confused:

People are still booking the April 12 sailing here in north America and joining our active roll call every day. April 12 sailing is not showing N/A here but April 24 sailing is.

I recently read while RCI will continue to use Terminal 10 in Port Canaveral, they will be paying 48 million dollars to be the priority berth user in the new Terminal 1, currently under construction.

What ship goes to Terminal 1 ?

I recently read while RCI will continue to use Terminal 10 in Port Canaveral, they will be paying 48 million dollars to be the priority berth user in the new Terminal 1, currently under construction.

One of the Oasis class.

People are still booking the April 12 sailing here in north America and joining our active roll call every day. April 12 sailing is not showing N/A here but April 24 sailing is.

They are both showing N/A here is Australia :) Only time will tell - fingers crossed for you April 12 goes ahead as planned!:o

You are correct about the April 12 showing as all categories except suites are available for booking.

It looks like the April 24 sailing is actually sold out as there is still one cabin that is available to book. When you go to the RCI website it shows N/A but if you click on that it shows availability in the balcony category only. When you try to book a balcony it will only show you availability for a SB cabin.

You have to be careful about the n/a on RCI's website as it will show up as n/a if the interiors are all sold even though there are other categories available.

I think that once T1 is done that RCCL will use that as a primary turnaround area and then use T10 as backup if needed.

You are correct about the April 12 showing as all categories except suites are available for booking.

It looks like the April 24 sailing is actually sold out as there is still one cabin that is available to book. When you go to the RCI website it shows N/A but if you click on that it shows availability in the balcony category only. When you try to book a balcony it will only show you availability for a SB cabin.

You have to be careful about the n/a on RCI's website as it will show up as n/a if the interiors are all sold even though there are other categories available.

I agree, think the April 24 is sold out. :)

Thanks ~The April 12 sailing I am on is quite heavily booked. I booked the 12 night for 2 people all costs for $4300 first day and it is now close to $7000 for a D1 category. :eek::eek:

I thought perhaps since it was announced the ship was going to China many might have tried to book the last sailing which is April 24. I am still interested to seeing the itinerary to get her to her new home port.

Thanks ~The April 12 sailing I am on is quite heavily booked. I booked the 12 night for 2 people all costs for $4300 first day and it is now close to $7000 for a D1 category. :eek::eek:

I thought perhaps since it was announced the ship was going to China many might have tried to book the last sailing which is April 24. I am still interested to seeing the itinerary to get her to her new home port.

You have quite a roll call going. I took a look and could not believe that they have now started a third thread for it due to the number of postings.

I have relatives on this sailing so I have been watching the stuff about the repositioning but I really don't think either this or the last are in any danger of being cancelled.

Posted this on another board that I have noticed some press releases stating the Legends repo is leaving from Hong Kong, she shows up on Kai Tak Cruise Terminal schedule for 20 Nov departure and Cairns ex Darwin on 5 Dec, they have a Rhapsody spot 2 Dec Darwin allocated .....correct me if i am wrong but that would place her in Brisbane maybe 8 Dec......

We are flying in from Venice so wouldn't say no to a couple of days in Hong Kong rather than Singapore... hoping for stops in Vietnam, Thailand and Bali on the way... not much to ask tapping foot in anticipation of the itinerary releases

Edited by badgerbill

Posted this on another board that I have noticed some press releases stating the Legends repo is leaving from Hong Kong, she shows up on Kai Tak Cruise Terminal schedule for 20 Nov departure and Cairns ex Darwin on 5 Dec, they have a Rhapsody spot 2 Dec Darwin allocated .....correct me if i am wrong but that would place her in Brisbane maybe 8 Dec......

We are flying in from Venice so wouldn't say no to a couple of days in Hong Kong rather than Singapore... hoping for stops in Vietnam, Thailand and Bali on the way... not much to ask tapping foot in anticipation of the itinerary releases

Singapore to Brisbane is 18 nights according to this post.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42694780&postcount=21

Singapore to Brisbane is 18 nights according to this post.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42694780&postcount=21

Appears to be two release's being used..... this is the other one floating about that quite a few are using.......

The Brisbane programme will go on sale in mid-May and guests will be able to choose from an array of 17 attractive itineraries ranging from two to 14 nights to the South Pacific islands, Queensland and New Zealand – plus exotic repositioning cruises between Hong Kong and Brisbane.

Royals FB info also had the Legend doing her repo in November 2015 from Hong Kong to Brisbane... i queried it my post and theirs disappeared.... ;)

Quantum of the Seas is booked into Rome 15 May 2015 0700 - 1900.

From Porto Venere to Genova.

SpringAussie - I see you like to sniff around the port schedules - have a gander at Sydney's for Nov 18/19, Dec 13/14 2015 and then Jan 21/22, Feb 7/9, March 4/10, April 16/20 2016 - These all appear to be "double" bookings for ships ie Ships (mainly Voyager) are booked at the OPT when they aren't scheduled via RCI :D Nov 19, Both Dec dates, Jan 21, 9 Feb, 10 March, 20 April to me seem to be "extras". Any thoughts? Legend perhaps enroute to elsewhere?

If you continue through to the second half of 16 and beyond there seems to be an abnormally high number of 2 and 3 night cruises booked for RCI ships! :rolleyes: Voyager seems to make a very late reappearance in Nov '16 and Dec '17 and I see the three ships are all booked through for many years to come but I can expect that perhaps there's little to be read into that. :) (Still can't believe that there are ships booked through until Jan 2021!! :eek::eek:)

SpringAussie - I see you like to sniff around the port schedules - have a gander at Sydney's for Nov 18/19, Dec 13/14 2015 and then Jan 21/22, Feb 7/9, March 4/10, April 16/20 2016 - These all appear to be "double" bookings for ships ie Ships (mainly Voyager) are booked at the OPT when they aren't scheduled via RCI :D Nov 19, Both Dec dates, Jan 21, 9 Feb, 10 March, 20 April to me seem to be "extras". Any thoughts? Legend perhaps enroute to elsewhere?

If you continue through to the second half of 16 and beyond there seems to be an abnormally high number of 2 and 3 night cruises booked for RCI ships! :rolleyes: Voyager seems to make a very late reappearance in Nov '16 and Dec '17 and I see the three ships are all booked through for many years to come but I can expect that perhaps there's little to be read into that. :) (Still can't believe that there are ships booked through until Jan 2021!! :eek::eek:)

Thanks for the heads up.

I will do further investigations.

Some ships are on other cruises when booked at Sydney. Maybe an insurance policy if some cruises do not sell well.

It was not mentioned in any of the press releases for Legend of the Seas she is visiting Sydney Summer 15/16.

I still have not ruled out Quantum of the Seas visiting Sydney 15/16 even a one off.

In 2016/17 Voyager of the Seas is departing Sydney 2359 all departures.

I will keep this thread updated.

thanks again

Funny start to your cruise. Were you singing New York New york all the way to Hawaii. :)

I see some cruises use Ensenada as the foreign port to address Jones Rule. I wonder why Royal are not (apparently) doing this by departing from San Diego, stopping at Ensenada for half an hour and then heading west. Maybe that no longer qualifies?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They can only use Ensenada as a qualifying port if it is a rt trip cruise say from san diego to san Diego. If its a one way cruise say hawaii to san diego then they would have to visit a distant port in south America. Thats why the one way cruises always start or end in Ensenada:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

Appears to be two release's being used..... this is the other one floating about that quite a few are using.......

The Brisbane programme will go on sale in mid-May and guests will be able to choose from an array of 17 attractive itineraries ranging from two to 14 nights to the South Pacific islands, Queensland and New Zealand – plus exotic repositioning cruises between Hong Kong and Brisbane.

Royals FB info also had the Legend doing her repo in November 2015 from Hong Kong to Brisbane... i queried it my post and theirs disappeared.... ;)

Maybe Singapore to Hong Kong then Hong Kong to Brisbane are Back 2 Back.

Hong Kong cruise ship info shows a turn around on just one day.

They can only use Ensenada as a qualifying port if it is a rt trip cruise say from san diego to san Diego. If its a one way cruise say hawaii to san diego then they would have to visit a distant port in south America. Thats why the one way cruises always start or end in Ensenada:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk