Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Someone has the full itinerary?

Segments and ports along with number of nights of each segment all that was clearly defined in the article.

It states that they open to C&A tomorrow.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/11112-quantums-global-odyssey.html

Royal Caribbean International today announced the details of the Quantum of the Seas’ global odyssey, a 53-night journey, departing May 2, 2015, from the New York-metropolitan area to its new home in Shanghai (Baoshan), China. Royal Caribbean said in a prepared statement that the Quantum will take its never-before-seen-at-sea experience globally after the ship’s inaugural winter season in New York from Nov. 2014 through Apr. 2015. Guests sailing the entire Quantum voyage to the other side of the globe will be a part of history as the arrival of Quantum is celebrated at some of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities along the way. The Quantum global odyssey will open for sale on May 20, 2014, for Royal Caribbean’s Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members and on May 22 for the general public. Quantum of the Seas will sail for nearly two months, crossing the Atlantic Ocean, the Mediterranean, Arabian Gulf and Indian Ocean. Alternatively, vacationers can choose among five sailings, ranging from three to 16 nights, which comprise the Quantum Global Odyssey: An 11-night trans-Atlantic crossing from Cape Liberty to Spain, departing May 2, 2015, from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, N.J., to Barcelona, with calls at Ponta Delgada, Azores; and Cartagena and Palma De Mallorca. A 16-night Suez Canal – Barcelona to Dubai itinerary, departing May 13, with calls at Rome (Civitavecchia) and Naples/Capri, Italy; Athens (Piraeus), Greece; and Aqaba, Jordan. A 14-night India & Southeast Asia itinerary, departing May 29, featuring overnights in Dubai, Cochin, and Singapore, as well as calls at Muscat, and Penang. A 3-night Short Malaysia itinerary, departing roundtrip from Singapore on June 12 , calling at Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang). And a nine-night Exotic Asia itinerary that departs June 15 from Singapore to Shanghai (Baoshan), China, with calls at Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Xiamen and an overnight in Hong Kong.

Thanks for sharing.

Will be interested in seeing itinerary dates and prices.

If anyone sees anything in Cruising Power, please post as the RCI email says release date of May 23 and this announcement says May 20.

Segments and ports along with number of nights of each segment all that was clearly defined in the article.

It states that they open to C&A tomorrow.

Yes, but I want to know for example how many sea days between NJ and Ponta Delgada etc.etc. I know it must be 5 or 6, but want to see the exact itinerary.

Thanks for sharing.

Will be interested in seeing itinerary dates and prices.

If anyone sees anything in Cruising Power, please post as the RCI email says release date of May 23 and this announcement says May 20.

It is forbidden to post prices from cruising power. That is considered to be soliciting or advertising as a travel agent.

Dates...from Travel Weekly.com

"The 4,100-passenger ship will leave New York on May 2 for Shanghai. It’s first call will be in the Azores, on an 11-day cruise that includes Cartagena and Palma de Mallorca, Spain, terminating in Barcelona.

That is followed by a 16-day segment that transits the Suez Canal to finish in Dubai. A third segment departs Dubai on May 29 on a 14-day voyage to Penang, Malaysia.

After a three-day short cruise roundtrip from Singapore, the trip concludes with a nine-day exotic Asia itinerary departing June 15 from Singapore to Shanghai.

Sorry for being a pain, but I tried reading all 146 pages of this thread and can't keep up. I've been off CC for a bit, but ready to start looking for a 2015 Carribean cruise for our group. I've always booked our cruises this time of year, but I'm not seeing anything for the Carribean listed for anything past May 2015. Is that right? I was hoping to see some Fall cruise prices, but nothing is coming up. What is the general word around town about when they may be posted....please don't make me read all 146 pages....pretty please?! :eek::eek:

Sorry for being a pain, but I tried reading all 146 pages of this thread and can't keep up. I've been off CC for a bit, but ready to start looking for a 2015 Carribean cruise for our group. I've always booked our cruises this time of year, but I'm not seeing anything for the Carribean listed for anything past May 2015. Is that right? I was hoping to see some Fall cruise prices, but nothing is coming up. What is the general word around town about when they may be posted....please don't make me read all 146 pages....pretty please?! :eek::eek:

I'm seeing Caribbean cruises to May 2016. Try clearing your browser cookies.

Quantum flyer released in U.K.

2nd May 11 Night Cape Liberty to Barcelona £795 for inside

13th May 16 Night Barcelona to Dubai £1279 for inside

29th May 14 Night Dubai to Singapore £839 for inside

a 3 night R.T to Singapore then

15th June 9 night Singapore to Shanghai £849 for inside

The link if it works

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/our-ships/quantum-class/quantum-of-the-seas/global-odyssey/?cid=UKRCIEM_Global_Odyssey_200514_GBRRCIWINSUMSUN2014EMPGRLOWMEM_landing&wuc=GBR&sp_rid=OTI2OTQwNjY2OTQS1&sp_mid=45944941

Legend itineraries through to Apr 2016 are showing in Cruising Power, just no pricing. Interesting that on her 7 night Queensland cruises, she spends a whole two days (docked overnight) in Cairns.

Edited by Royalty X