Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

We will see...all speculation. The money has been spent at Canaveral and its ready in 2015.

The "Malaysia Project" and other things are still in the works and not slated as fast. We will see. I dont see Oasis in Asia... Permanently in UK or Med, Barcelona...yes....Asia, no.

and Quantum will already be there (asia)...so we know Quantum #3 isnt going there.

I think a lot of people underestimate the Port Canaveral growth and draw from depatures from SE US cruisers...its driveable from a large portion of the SE part of the US...many cruise out of there and tampa because if it. Not to mention proximity to Orlando. It also can still hit all the standard caribbean stops from there like FLL. All this with the consideration RCCL is almost completely getting out of Miami except for Majesty....

The new terminal in Port C may be ready in Nov. 2014.

I agree with you about Port C's growth and draw. In addition to Florida, it does get many folks from the SE. We are a good example as we are near Hilton Head, SC and it takes us only 4 1/2 hours to drive to the port.

The new terminal in Port C may be ready in Nov. 2014.

I agree with you about Port C's growth and draw. In addition to Florida, it does get many folks from the SE. We are a good example as we are near Hilton Head, SC and it takes us only 4 1/2 hours to drive to the port.

Be good to get oasis class out of port canaveral

I like out if there. Not as font of fort lauderdale

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is starting to appear Voyager might be a closed shop in Hong Kong 2015.

The only cruise on sale is the repo Hong Kong to Singapore 14 October 2015.

Maybe all charters.

It is getting frustrating all these ships heading to Asia just for charters.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Maybe all charters.

Totally agree we can't get in them unless we find the agency that has chartered them

On June 26, Voyager of the Seas will sail a six-night cruise from Beijing (Tianjin) to its new homeport of Hong Kong, where the ship will offer 22 sailings through October 2015 for international vacationers. The three- to 10-night sailings visit Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, as well as destinations

I found this on the web using google.

I wish we could find out soon, because reward flights will start appearing soon for August.

I have just sent RCL Asia a face message.

Edited by heatherbelle

On June 26, Voyager of the Seas will sail a six-night cruise from Beijing (Tianjin) to its new homeport of Hong Kong, where the ship will offer 22 sailings through October 2015 for international vacationers. The three- to 10-night sailings visit Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, as well as destinations

I wish we could find out soon, because reward flights will start appearing soon for August.

Cool info heather

Thanks for that

Have been chasing stuff from voyager

Greg

Royal have always put out pretty media statements like this for all Asia deployments.

The issue is getting on these sailings between May and September because most are charters.

Try booking on Mariner or Voyager in the next 2 months and see how many cruises you get onboard.

Royal have always put out pretty media statements like this for all Asia deployments.

The issue is getting on these sailings between May and September because most are charters.

Try booking on Mariner or Voyager in the next 2 months and see how many cruises you get onboard.

I've been patiently waiting for Royal to release Asia cruises for late 2015 - early 2016. Still waiting.... and as you point out, many of the cruises that have been released are not available. We will be travelling after Legend has repo'd to BNE in Nov '15. We will go ahead book on Sapphire Princess to Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand if they aren't released soon. Are you listening Royal?

On a brighter note, we have booked a Southern Caribbean cruise on Serenade in 2016 and the Legend repo from Ensenada to HNL next May. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been patiently waiting for Royal to release Asia cruises for late 2015 - early 2016. Still waiting.... and as you point out, many of the cruises that have been released are not available. We will be travelling after Legend has repo'd to BNE in Nov '15. We will go ahead book on Sapphire Princess to Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand if they aren't released soon. Are you listening Royal?

On a brighter note, we have booked a Southern Caribbean cruise on Serenade in 2016 and the Legend repo from Ensenada to HNL next May. :)

i was understanding that the new asian sailings were to be booked to asians only. they are not open to americans. i could be wron but i don't think so.

i believe the new asian sailings cannot be sold to americans. they are for asian only. no english spoken.

i believe the new asian sailings cannot be sold to americans. they are for asian only. no english spoken.

Wow, thanks. I'm actually Australian, but don't speak Chinese either! :)

As far as I know most are

Fully chartered and to get on them you would have to go through that particular charter company

They do have a number of cruises that English speaking can book though

Most are

Heading quickly to charter though

As far as I know most are

Fully chartered and to get on them you would have to go through that particular charter company

They do have a number of cruises that English speaking can book though

Most are

Heading quickly to charter though

Hmm... does this include Quantum? I was hoping for a Dec/Jan 2015/16 itinerary, are those still expected to be released?

Wow, thanks. I'm actually Australian, but don't speak Chinese either! :)

Whoa! No English would be a deal-breaker for us Indians too. While sailings out of China and Singapore are much closer than Europe and the USA, there's no sense in cruising on a ship where English isn't the primary language spoken. I thought there may be 2 languages, English and Mandarin spoken on Asian cruises.

I better check this before booking on Quantum from China.

Maybe all charters.

Which is why, once I can afford to cruise Asia, I'm booking on Princess.

Geoff I will look after Legend for you. I am on the cruise before thru Panama Canal.

Hmm... does this include Quantum? I was hoping for a Dec/Jan 2015/16 itinerary, are those still expected to be released?

According to Hong Kong Cruise Ship Terminal Quantum of the Seas is doing a turn back cruise 24 December 2015 from Hong Kong.

Also listed Voyager of the Seas cruise departure dates 2015.

http://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/cruise-schedule/

According to Hong Kong Cruise Ship Terminal Quantum of the Seas is doing a turn back cruise 24 December 2015 from Hong Kong.

Also listed Voyager of the Seas cruise departure dates 2015.

http://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/cruise-schedule/

Interesting

Anyone got anymore info to verify anything else regards her movements

Geoff I will look after Legend for you. I am on the cruise before thru Panama Canal.

I was tempted by the Panama but didn't have enought time to do both! I'm sure both cruises will be great. Pity about the departure being from Ensenada or we could have caught up in San Diego to exchange the. baton over a beer :)

I was tempted by the Panama but didn't have enought time to do both! I'm sure both cruises will be great. Pity about the departure being from Ensenada or we could have caught up in San Diego to exchange the. baton over a beer :)

I was very tempted to do your leg of the repositioning also Geoff.

The first cruise post dry dock is now a charter for Voyager of the Seas 21 November 2014.

Four days later Voyager sails to Oz for our Summer.

Wow. Typical though everything over there is heading to charter

Going to get near impossible soon to get a cruise in Asia