Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I hope Freedom stays at PC. I wouldnt mind having an Oasis class ship there but not if it means losing Freedom :)

I wonder if RC will put anything other than Majesty back in Miami? If Majesty gets retired in mid 2016 as many suspect, I'll be curious to what they put there. Port Everglades is great, but I'm just a little nostalgic for Miiami since my first 3 and 4 out of 5 cruises were from there.

I wonder if RC will put anything other than Majesty back in Miami? If Majesty gets retired in mid 2016 as many suspect, I'll be curious to what they put there. Port Everglades is great, but I'm just a little nostalgic for Miiami since my first 3 and 4 out of 5 cruises were from there.

I did hear once somewhere possibly Allure in Miami

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I got a survey from RC, asking me how I liked the ports on my Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Freedom.

Then, it asked me to pick three destinations. So, I did Alaska, western Europe, and northern Europe.

The survey wanted me to rate various ports on a scale to 1 to 10. For Europe, besides some of the current ports, it had ports from when RC used to send a Vision-class ship around the British Isles.

Needless to say, I gave every port in the U.K. and Ireland a 10.

Is it safe to assume that RC is considering cruises for the British Isles in the summer of 2016? If RC does return to the British Isles, I would seriously consder cancelling my cruise out of Copenhagen to Norway in August of 2015, simply because Great Britain and Ireland are much higher on my to-do list than Norway and Denmark.

I live 20 minutes from Edinburgh. When theres a ship in, we go down for a walk and a few drinks and watch everything.

I sent an email to Rci stating Princes 12 night and Msc 12 night around Uk are always full. Looks like they are cashing in.

Next Princess are sending the Royal Princess and Norwegian Star has a few stops as does Celebrity Silhouette,

I haven't had a reply and just wondering who I should have sent it to

With the minimum passenger agreements Royal Caribbean has had in place with Port Everglades since Oasis and Allure arrived, plus the new agreement with Port Canaveral to drastically increase passenger count, I don't see them adding many if any additional cruises from Miami. There's only so much tonnage they can have on the Atlantic coast of Florida before they get into a serious oversupply issue.

Which is kind of ironic since the corporate headquarters are at the Port of Miami.

When they do decide to finally retire Majesty, it is highly likely a Vision class ship will take her spot. Possibly Vision of the Seas as she's been hanging around Florida an awful lot these days.

Edited by UCF_Knight

The Sydney Ports Schedule has shown some unexplained movements for Royal Caribbean 17 - 19 March 2016 for a couple of months now.

17 March 2016 Explorer of the Seas departs 1900 as 4 day cruise being sold to Hobart Tasmania.

18 March 2016 Sydney Ports claim Explorer of the Seas arrives 0600 and departs 1830.

19 March 2016 Azamara Quest arrives 0600 and departs 2000 Sydney Ports claim. But Azamara website shows a cruise bookable from Osaka Japan and Azamara Quest being in Hiroshima Japan 19 March 2016.

Now my guess.

Quantum of Seas arrives 1930 17 March 2016 to meet Explorer of the Seas in Sydney Harbour. Then Quantum does a one night public relations cruise 18 March 2016 and departs Sydney 2000 19 March 2016. Royal is trying to cover the Quantum booking by using Explorer and Azamara Quest.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

I did hear once somewhere possibly Allure in Miami

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Don't think so! why put Allure in Miami if you have all the infrastructure for that ship at Port Everglades. Besides that, don't know if she can turn in the channel.

The last leg of the Quantum of the Seas 15 June 2015 repositioning is now showing NA Singapore to Shanghai.

Do not know if linked but the Singapore Cruise Ship Schedule is not 12 months in advance anymore. Now only up until 31 March 2015.

http://mbccs.com.sg/index.php?option=com_jumi&view=application&fileid=4

The Sydney Ports Schedule has shown some unexplained movements for Royal Caribbean 17 - 19 March 2016 for a couple of months now.

17 March 2016 Explorer of the Seas departs 1900 as 4 day cruise being sold to Hobart Tasmania.

18 March 2016 Sydney Ports claim Explorer of the Seas arrives 0600 and departs 1830.

19 March 2016 Azamara Quest arrives 0600 and departs 2000 Sydney Ports claim. But Azamara website shows a cruise bookable from Osaka Japan and Azamara Quest being in Hiroshima Japan 19 March 2016.

Now my guess.

Quantum of Seas arrives 1930 17 March 2016 to meet Explorer of the Seas in Sydney Harbour. Then Quantum does a one night public relations cruise 18 March 2016 and departs Sydney 2000 19 March 2016. Royal is trying to cover the Quantum booking by using Explorer and Azamara Quest.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

Quick question...Why would Quantum be in Australia? Isn't she supposed to be in China?

Legend of the Seas Panama Canal cruises 30 March 2015 and 14 April 2015 have both gone NA.

29 April 2015 still on sale for the Brisbane repositioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Probably sold out. Canal cruises are popular and Legend isn't very large.

Thanks for posting the update and speculation on Quantum too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick question...Why would Quantum be in Australia? Isn't she supposed to be in China?

Just a guess at why Royal have booked spots in a false cruise ship name.

Quantum being is based in Shanghai does not mean Royal cannot run a Aussie cruise.

While Legend of the Seas is based in Singapore she is running to Perth Australia.

It is just odd how both Panama Canal cruises became NA same day. Too early to speculate but we are both relying on the following 29 April Panama Canal cruise.

Geoff also Royal has another fake booking in Fremantle 26 March 2016 for Radiance of the Seas. It appears whatever is going to use the Sydney booking 18 March 2016 is then going to run express or with one stop to Perth.

Quantum of the Seas is my favourite then second Mariner of the Seas.

http://www.fremantleports.com.au/visiting/cruising/pages/cruise-ship-visits.aspx

I tend to agree with you on this one

They do sell quick

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone suspect Royal to return to Port of New Orleans? Serenade leaves in April and they haven't renewed a contract there so there doesn't appear to be any plans currently. It's the closest port for us and we'd love to have it available in the coming years...

Welcome to the West Coast dilemma.

Does anyone suspect Royal to return to Port of New Orleans? Serenade leaves in April and they haven't renewed a contract there so there doesn't appear to be any plans currently. It's the closest port for us and we'd love to have it available in the coming years...

My guess is the cost of soon being required to run expensive cleaner fuel all those hours up and down the Mississippi is a major part of the reason. I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore, because of a similar trip on the Chesapeake, may be another port that someday could suffer the same fate.

Legend of the Seas Panama Canal cruises 30 March 2015 and 14 April 2015 have both gone NA.

29 April 2015 still on sale for the Brisbane repositioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Both of these cruises now show suites and interior cabins Available; balconies and oceanview are N/A. Nothing to worry about for us. :)

Anyone can guess what will be in Tampa on Thanksgiving 2016? I know it has to be a Vision or Radiance class. I hope it will be Legend or Splendor. I believe Legend was there once. I would also like Radiance, or maybe a pretty renovation Jewel.

When will Jewel be renovated?

Hong Kong Cruise Terminal now shows the Quantum of the Seas doing a 4 day local cruise instead of the previous 3 day one. Returns Christmas Day instead of Christmas Eve.

Mo 21-Dec-2015

Quantum of the Seas 0800 1700 turn

Fr 25-Dec-2015

Quantum of the Seas 0700 1800 turn

Anyone can guess what will be in Tampa on Thanksgiving 2016? I know it has to be a Vision or Radiance class.

Or both.

I hope it will be Legend or Splendor. I believe Legend was there once.

Very doubtful it'll be Legend since it'll be in Australia/Southeast Asia that spring. It indeed was in Tampa before. We were on it when it left Tampa in May 2007 to reposition to Barcelona. Splendour is repositioning from Dubai to Venice in April 2016, so it's at least conceivable that it could subsequently move to Tampa after a summer in Europe.

I would also like Radiance, or maybe a pretty renovation Jewel.

Both have been in Tampa a few years ago, and my guess is both will be in Alaska that summer. Either could do a Canal trip to move to Tampa, but I think we'll see again what we've seen for the past few years, a Radiance-class ship doing another Northern Europe-New England-Tampa move. I'm hoping that would be the Serenade, as Tampa's had the other three Radiance-class already. Might as well complete the set. :)