Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Or both.

Very doubtful it'll be Legend since it'll be in Australia/Southeast Asia that spring. It indeed was in Tampa before. We were on it when it left Tampa in May 2007 to reposition to Barcelona. Splendour is repositioning from Dubai to Venice in April 2016, so it's at least conceivable that it could subsequently move to Tampa after a summer in Europe.

Both have been in Tampa a few years ago, and my guess is both will be in Alaska that summer. Either could do a Canal trip to move to Tampa, but I think we'll see again what we've seen for the past few years, a Radiance-class ship doing another Northern Europe-New England-Tampa move. I'm hoping that would be the Serenade, as Tampa's had the other three Radiance-class already. Might as well complete the set. :)

I really want Splendor to come, I know it is the smallest but I am impressed with the renovation. Plus there is mini golf. I could see Royal completing the set, first they had Radiance then Jewel then Brilliance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I really want Splendor to come, I know it is the smallest but I am impressed with the renovation. Plus there is mini golf. I could see Royal completing the set, first they had Radiance then Jewel then Brilliance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be Serenade to "complete the set"?

Quantum of the Seas Asia now loaded on Royal Caribbean website Australia until the end of 2015 including a couple from Hong Kong December 2015.

Most are NA for now,

Thanks for posting.

Pretty disappointing itineraries aren't they - short and most only visit 1 or 2 ports. Glad I went ahead and booked us on a 15 day Sapphire Princess cruise instead of waiting. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting.

Pretty disappointing itineraries aren't they - short and most only visit 1 or 2 ports. Glad I went ahead and booked us on a 15 day Sapphire Princess cruise instead of waiting. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect a few more Quantum cruises will go NA owing to be chartered.

I am still waiting to see if Quantum is the reason for those false port bookings in Sydney and Fremantle March 2016.

Freedom to Asia, Enchantment to South America, and Oasis to PC.

Sigh....will miss the Freedom and the Enchantment. :(

I hope the Explorer decides to plant some roots here!!

Hi Island Lady. We are missing you by a week on Explorer. Will be interesting to see Oasis at Port Canaveral.Don't you love the renovated port and also the renovated Cocoa Beach pier is looking great. Food is much better.Hope to cruise with you again.

Ovation of the Seas starts Fall 2016 (northern hemisphere) leaves a interesting situation if New York or London or Singapore get Anthem of the Seas for Summer 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My guess is that Quantum will obviously stay in China. Anthem will hopefully stay in New York, and Ovation will split its time between Southampton and Florida, essentially taking Anthem's original place.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Ovation of the Seas starts Fall 2016 (northern hemisphere) leaves a interesting situation if New York or London or Singapore get Anthem of the Seas for Summer 2016.

With Quantum in the Far East I don't see were Anthem would go to Singapore. I think she is more likely to stay in Europe or the US. Same for Ovation. They may go back to the original plan before Quantum was sent to China.

IMHO it is pretty unlikely to have Anthem otS on the Asian market.

For me it is rather senseful that she sails out of Cape Liberty year-round in 2016, and Ovation from Southampton in summer 2016, and winter from Ft. Lauderdale.

After Quantum, Explorer and Legend are moving to Asia in 2015, I think Asia has enough ships and there won't come any in 2016... there I think, RCI focusses on other markets than.

Because 5 RCI ships in Asian waters seem to be enough, although his maret is growing.

There are 4 ships woth more than 300 passengers carrying...

According to Meyer and RCI's annual report Ovation is due out in the 2'nd quarter of 2016, so sometime in April, May or June.

I would think that she sails Southampton for the summer then makes her way to FLL in the fall. Quantum stays in Asia and Anthem stays in NJ year round.

I would think that she sails Southampton for the summer then makes her way to FLL in the fall. Quantum stays in Asia and Anthem stays in NJ year round.

That's also my theory, which seems most logical to me.

Anthem is listed for St. Maarten throughout the summer season of 2016:

http://201.220.14.28/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2

She should sail Bermuda, Canada/NE and Caribbean...

According to Meyer and RCI's annual report Ovation is due out in the 2'nd quarter of 2016, so sometime in April, May or June.

I thought OASIS #3 is due out in April - June time frame and Ovation is in the 3rd quarter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2014/05/14/royal-caribbean-cruise-oasis/9040527/

Edited by emmy

Both Oasis 3 and Ovation are due out in Q2 according to the annual report.

Well the credit card could take a hit but if I have to choose which one to sail on first without a doubt it will be Oasis 3 for me which makes me wonder why we have no name for her:(

With second quarter arrivals we should see some bookings open up in the first part of 2015...fingers crossed

Well the credit card could take a hit but if I have to choose which one to sail on first without a doubt it will be Oasis 3 for me which makes me wonder why we have no name for her:(

With second quarter arrivals we should see some bookings open up in the first part of 2015...fingers crossed

Personally I think that they have downplayed the construction of Oasis 3 and will continue to do so until sometime after the launch of the Quantum. All of their efforts ( what little of it there has been) have been focused on Quantum.

The big decision will be in the fall as to which TA to take back to the US as I think the same as celebrity_fan that Ovation will spend the summer out of Southampton and Oasis 3 will be out of Barcelona for the summer with both heading to Florida for the winter.

Personally I think that they have downplayed the construction of Oasis 3 and will continue to do so until sometime after the launch of the Quantum. All of their efforts ( what little of it there has been) have been focused on Quantum.

The big decision will be in the fall as to which TA to take back to the US as I think the same as celebrity_fan that Ovation will spend the summer out of Southampton and Oasis 3 will be out of Barcelona for the summer with both heading to Florida for the winter.

Let's be honest: i think most of us here on CC are more excited for Oasis 3.