What is on your cruise "bucket list"

seashell64

In May we will be sailing on our 5th Carnival cruise which will be our first on a 2.0 ship so I have a large list of things that we haven't done on previous cruises that I want to be sure to get in on this one...

Art Auction, Piano Bar, Serenity deck, Sail away party, Lido deck activities, order from room service, steam room to name a few

what is on your "must do your next cruise" list?

In May we will be sailing on our 5th Carnival cruise which will be our first on a 2.0 ship so I have a large list of things that we haven't done on previous cruises that I want to be sure to get in on this one...

Art Auction, Piano Bar, Serenity deck, Sail away party, Lido deck activities, order from room service, steam room to name a few

Have fun with friends! Always enjoy comedy club and piano bar, if there are good entertainers.

....don't forget to get yourself a Guy's Burger - at least once! ;)

going on our 2nd cruise in March

looking forward to Guys Burgers, The Alchemy Bar, The comedy Shows, maybe booking a massage service, eating in the steakhouse

really looking forward to Turks and Caicos! I've always wanted to go there and to The Virgin Islands (these are both on our itinerary)

in the future I would like to do an Alaskan Cruise and maybe something in Europe.

going on our 2nd cruise in March

looking forward to Guys Burgers, The Alchemy Bar, The comedy Shows, maybe booking a massage service, eating in the steakhouse

really looking forward to Turks and Caicos! I've always wanted to go there and to The Virgin Islands (these are both on our itinerary)

in the future I would like to do an Alaskan Cruise and maybe something in Europe.

I'm still disappointed that the Alchemy Bar wasn't on the Breeze... :cool:

To sail Cunard and maybe Windstar.

To sail Cunard and maybe Windstar.
A Cunard Transatlantic is on our bucket list. But given the price, it's probably not happening until we're empty nesters. In the meantime, we're sailing to Alaska this summer then a 2.0 cruise on Glory, and I'm looking forward to Blue Iguana and Alchemy.:cool:

I'm going to...

1. Go to the steakhouse TWICE.

2. Go to the chef's table.

3. Get in the swimming pool. :o

4. Buy a pretty dress and go to the MDR on formal night. (I've lost 80lbs this past year and I wanna show it off a little.) ;)

5. Get a massage on the beach.

6. Go horseback riding.

How about you??? :D

I'm going to...

1. Go to the steakhouse TWICE.

2. Go to the chef's table.

3. Get in the swimming pool. :o

4. Buy a pretty dress and go to the MDR on formal night. (I've lost 80lbs this past year and I wanna show it off a little.) ;)

5. Get a massage on the beach.

6. Go horseback riding.

How about you??? :D

You have an ambitious agenda!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!! How did you do it ???