Carnival Pride - Repositioning Cruise 2015

PittsburghGirlee

Aren't most reposition cruises spent mostly at sea, crossing over from Europe?

I think the itinerary is what is so enticing about this cruise and I'm happy to pay the price I did. Any price drops I get (up until final payment) will just be bonus.

No, there have been several thru out the US. A lot from the East to West coast/ Florida to LA.. There is one being booked right now from San Juan for the fall.

I'm glad your happy with the price, that's what matters. Its just my opinion that's its way to high.

They aren't always coming from Europe. We booked that repositioning cruise on the Splendor from San Juan to Miami last month. It is port intensive. It's an 8 day cruise stopping in St Croix, Martinique, Grenada, Dominica, and Grand Turk.

Since we booked, our inside went from $399pp to $709pp. So prices don't always go down. We booked Early Saver but it sure doesn't look like there will be enough price drops to get OBC. It all depends on how popular it is. That supply and demand thing. It appears that our cruise has a big demand. Maybe Carnival is thinking that the Pride repositioning cruise will have the same demand, so they started out with higher prices.

Sharon

I just booked - $4519 for four people in an 8J. Approx $80/night per person for an extended balcony cabin. Started with an 8C at $4279; decided the extra ~$4/day per person was worth it to try out a larger balcony. :)

I can't seem to find this cruise searching Carnival website. I've tried by date, ship and port.

It's not listed on the website yet. Until they get it listed, you have to call if you want to book. :)

I am looking into booking this cruise as well....aft balcony this time. Definitely need to think about it some more at those prices. We're sailing on the Quantum right before and would only be about 2 weeks later for this one. :eek:

Just a l'il tip - there is a page on that "social network" on this cruise. There are prices mentioned and one can book with reduced deposits and get $100 OBC per cabin.

I just booked 2 cabins and am very excited.

Wish I could find it.

Just a l'il tip - there is a page on that "social network" on this cruise. There are prices mentioned and one can book with reduced deposits and get $100 OBC per cabin.

Thanks, just joined the page. See you on board! :D

Found the page and am joining group. Can't locate booking info.

That is total with fees and taxes. I got a bowling alley balcony (7258) and I bet they go fast. Don't wait too long. LOL

What is a bowling alley balcony? Is this the aft extendeds next to the aft wraps? If so are they only on some decks?

Eeeeek This looks great!!! I have been "banned" from booking anymore cruises until we buy a house but this one is a great itin. Plus we are an hour or so from Baltimore so we would just need one way air fare. I will check it out when we return from our cruise next week.

What is a bowling alley balcony? Is this the aft extendeds next to the aft wraps? If so are they only on some decks?

They are balconies that are longer (and sometimes wider) than standard balconies. You can do a search on this forum to find room numbers for them on Spirit-class ships.

I don't know which cabin the other poster was referencing, but I booked 6232. Here is a photo of what the 180 square foot balcony looks like:

DSCN0188.JPG

Yessssssssssssssssssss. :D

So I have to sign up for the group on FB to see pricing

Is this a TA doing this or is this thru Carnival