2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Does anyone have details on ports of Constellations TA in NOV 2015?

Yes. 11/4/15. Rome, Florence, Cardegana, Spain (spell?), 1 day at sea, Morocco, Canary Islands for 2 days, 7 days at sea, return to FLL. 2c: 1974, 2b: 2014.

I can log on to my Captains Club account and see the dates of all of the Europe sailings but can't find a day by day itinerary with times and sea days etc... Is there a place to see that online? What about pricing?

Thank you.

I can log on to my Captains Club account and see the dates of all of the Europe sailings but can't find a day by day itinerary with times and sea days etc... Is there a place to see that online? What about pricing?

Thank you.

No...you have to call.

My TA waited for 40 minutes for a Capt Club rep to confirm the annual June Artic Circle itnerary is not being offered in 2015. The only reason I can think of is the Silhouette is too large for the Norwegain ports. Needless to say, this is very disappointing.

Does anyone happen to have details on the October 2015 Equinox Transatlantic itinerary?

Hi bhughey,

Your best bet is to contact your TA or Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. Hope this helps !

Hi bhughey,

Your best bet is to contact your TA or Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. Hope this helps !

Thanks, Andy - I tried calling the Captains Club but was on hold for 10+ minutes.... and of course, I am doing this while at work :), so really couldn't hold any longer. I was hoping for some "insider information!" I will just have to be patient, but I am already pretty certain this will be the 2015 TA for us since it leaves from Barcelona - one of my most favorite cities!

Thanks, Andy - I tried calling the Captains Club but was on hold for 10+ minutes.... and of course, I am doing this while at work :), so really couldn't hold any longer. I was hoping for some "insider information!" I will just have to be patient, but I am already pretty certain this will be the 2015 TA for us since it leaves from Barcelona - one of my most favorite cities!

It crazy they do not put up the ports, what is the point of phoning to waste my time and their, only find out that I did those port last year and not interested

They are wasting everyone's time doing it this way

Very disappointing , very old school way of marketing

This is the cruise we want to book. It's my Mom and 2 sisters so we'd like to get adjoining rooms so want to book early. Do you have any info on pricing. I can't get through to Celebrity at all right now.

Thanks.

I'm in the US and called the number in the offer under Captains Club for the World Tour Europe, 1-877-202-4344. I just took a chance they would have pricing early AM since I saw the Europe info on the website.

I hope I can post prices quoted me, if not Host Andy please delete them. For 5/28/15 Italy & Dalmatian Coast Venice to Rome these are what I have:

S1 - $5549; Aqua 1 - $3549; C1 - $3549; C3 - $3249, plus taxes and gratuities.

Pick your perk isn't available for cruises that far out so hopefully it will come back and there will be some price decreases before final payment.

The itineraries are listed on page 3 of this thread, although my cruise is called Adriatic Sea above but Italy & Dalmatian Coast on the website. I went by the ship and date and had the rep confirm the ports.

I'm in the US and called the number in the offer under Captains Club for the World Tour Europe, 1-877-202-4344. I just took a chance they would have pricing early AM since I saw the Europe info on the website.

I hope I can post prices quoted me, if not Host Andy please delete them. For 5/28/15 Italy & Dalmatian Coast Venice to Rome these are what I have:

Pick your perk isn't available for cruises that far out so hopefully it will come back and there will be some price decreases before final payment.

The itineraries are listed on page 3 of this thread, although my cruise is called Adriatic Sea above but Italy & Dalmatian Coast on the website. I went by the ship and date and had the rep confirm the ports.

Thanks so much for posting. I finally got through. WOW :eek: Prices are high this year. The Sept Adriatic coming up in 2014 came out at $2300 for 2D plus taxes & port charges, these prices are 30% more. We are going to book too and hope for a 123 or pick your perk to include beverages and gratuities. That will make it a bit more affordable. The rep assured me that the early booking OBC special for captain club member IS combinable with one other speicial and that if 123 promo is offered we would still keep our OBC but pay the prevailing rates on that day of course. :rolleyes:

It crazy they do not put up the ports, what is the point of phoning to waste my time and their, only find out that I did those port last year and not interested

Hi Airbalancer,

For the past 3 years, I've urged Celebrity to post full itineraries at the Captains Club page, and they've always said it's an excellent suggestion - yet each year passes, and they never do it. Very odd. Obviously, they must feel the way they do it, is "good enough", but I totally agree that detailed itineraries should be posted.

Hi Rdt10,

It's perfectly fine to post pricing. It's TA names that cause the posts to be removed. Hope this helps !

Thanks so much for posting. I finally got through. WOW :eek: Prices are high this year. The Sept Adriatic coming up in 2014 came out at $2300 for 2D plus taxes & port charges, these prices are 30% more. We are going to book too and hope for a 123 or pick your perk to include beverages and gratuities. That will make it a bit more affordable. The rep assured me that the early booking OBC special for captain club member IS combinable with one other speicial and that if 123 promo is offered we would still keep our OBC but pay the prevailing rates on that day of course. :rolleyes:

Hi Doodlefan,

You bring up an excellent point - and I planned to mention it today. If you book under the New Deployment promotion (World Tour Promo - which ends 4/30), the details state that it's combinable with one other offer (throughout the year), AND keep the World Tour OBC. I think the odds are fairly good that 123 GO or PYP will be added to the new deployments in the coming months. Of course, you will have to pay the prevailing rate at the time... but having the opportunity to add 1 other offer to your existing booking, makes the current offer even better.

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Airbalancer,

For the past 3 years, I've urged Celebrity to post full itineraries at the Captains Club page, and they've always said it's an excellent suggestion - yet each year passes, and they never do it. Very odd. Obviously, they must feel the way they do it, is "good enough", but I totally agree that detailed itineraries should be posted.

This would be ONE way to relieve some of the notoriously long wait times to speak to a customer service rep!

totally agree.

I hope the Caribbean release will deliver something new. However, I highly doubt.

As if the HOLD TIME isn't crazy enough... "let's force MORE people to call, even though we clearly don't have the staff to handle it!"

Equinox does this amazing cruise to Spain and Portugal in October 2015.

Equinox October 2, 2015

Barcelona

Overnight in Barcelona

Palma De Marca

Cartegena

Gibralter

Sea

Lisbon

Overnight in Lisbon

sea

Seville

Malaga

Overnight in Malaga

sea

Barcelona

Cat 8 is a total of $4724.84 and 2B is a total of $5284.84

The prices for Europe seem to be in this price bracket or just shy of.

Edited by I-Cruiser

Equinox does this amazing cruise to Spain and Portugal in October 2015.

Equinox October 2, 2015

Barcelona

Overnight in Barcelona

Palma De Marca

Cartegena

Gibralter

Sea

Lisbon

Overnight in Lisbon

sea

Seville

Malaga

Overnight in Malaga

sea

Barcelona

Cat 8 is a total of $4724.84 and 2B is a total of $5284.84

The prices seem to be in this price bracket or just shy of.

That itinerary is totally different than what i show for Oct 2 2015. 13 Nights on the Eqinox from Barcelona. Ive cehecked 4 other cruises and they were the same as what i showed?

That itinerary is totally different than what i show for Oct 2 2015. 13 Nights on the Eqinox from Barcelona. Ive cehecked 4 other cruises and they were the same as what i showed?

I got this itinerary from my ta.

On certain sites it shows the itinerary you are referring to and on the "world tour" on the X site it says Spain & Portugal cruise.

Love that Spain Portugal one. You're right though, it's totally different from what's on a lot of TA sites. Might book that one on Solstice next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the Solstice and might see you on the roll call:)