2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Please refrain from asking members where they saw the listings, as that would require them to post the name of a Travel agent site, and that's not allowed.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

Last year, somebody here, and I can't remember who, posted the itinerary details from cruising power. It was a great help for me to know what was there and what to book before it was generally available.

I am hoping that someone can do the same tomorrow.

Thanks

well seems the new itineraries are just more of the old...same old...really nothing new here...

glad to see less 7 days ..for europe that almost meant you had to chose bb.....to make the flights worth while....

also nothing great in the transatlantics....

we have done amazing ones with many ports in europe before going across the pond...

so all in all not too impressive.....imho

I've been watching this thread for a while and want to thank everyone for providing the great information. I was able to book cabin 1140 aft Aqua class on the Constellation for the 5/28/15 Italy & Dalmatian Coast (Adriatic Sea) cruise at 12:30 AM central time. I was on hold for about 10 minutes before the rep picked up. With your help I was able to get my first choice for cabin. I hope 1140 is as good as I've read about it. Rick

Edited by rdt10

Europe 2015

Celebrity Reflection®

4/11/15 16-night Western Europe Transatlantic, Miami to Rome

4/27/15 through 10/12/15 10/11-night Eastern Mediterranean, round-trip out of Rome

10/23/15 15-night Classic Caribbean Transatlantic, Rome to Miami

Celebrity Silhouette®

4/19/15 14-night Capital Cities Transatlantic, Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam

5/3/15 through 8/22/15 12/13-night Scandinavia & Russia, round-trip out of Amsterdam

6/9/15, 7/15/15, 8/8/15 12-to-14-night British Isles, round-trip out of Amsterdam

9/3/15 11-night Western Mediterranean, Amsterdam to Rome

9/14/15, 9/24/15 9/10-night Western Mediterranean, round-trip out of Rome

10/3/15, 10/17/15 14-night Israel & Mediterranean, round-trip out of Rome

10/31/15 15-night Mediterranean Passage Transatlantic, Rome to Fort Lauderdale

I've been watching this thread for a while and want to thank everyone for providing the great information. I was able to book cabin 1140 aft Aqua class on the Constellation for the 5/28/15 Italy & Dalmatian Coast (Adriatic Sea) cruise at 12:30 AM central time. I was on hold for about 10 minutes before the rep picked up. With your help I was able to get my first choice for cabin. I hope 1140 is as good as I've read about it. Rick

Congratulations on getting that great AQ location!

Were you calling from the UK or from the US/Canada?

Is there anywhere for Americans/Canadians to call into, to book right now?

Thanks.

Edited by elena7seas

Celebrity Eclipse®

4/21/15 16-night Trade Winds Transatlantic, Miami to Southampton

5/9/15 7-night Norwegian

5/30/15 through 8/8/15 13-to-15-night Scandinavia & Russia round-trip out of Southampton

6/27/15 14-night Iceland & Fjords, round-trip out of Southampton

8/22/15 8-night Norwegian Fjords, round-trip out of Southampton

8/30/15 14-night Mediterranean, round-trip out of Southampton

9/13/15, 9/27/15 13/14-night Canaries & Azores, round-trip out of Southampton

10/10/15, 10/21/15 11-night Spain & Canary Islands, round-trip out of Southampton

11/1/15 15-night Broadway & Beaches Transatlantic, Southampton to Miami

Celebrity Constellation®

4/9/15 13-night Italian Classic Transatlantic, Fort Lauderdale to Rome

4/22/15 12-night Turkey & Greece, round-trip out of Rome

5/4/13, 6/9/15 12-night Greek Isles & Mediterranean, between Rome & Venice

5/16/15 12-night Italy & Croatia, round-trip out of Venice

5/28/15, 8/30/15 11/12-night Italy & Dalmatian Coast, Venice to Rome

6/21/15, 7/5/15 14-night Turkey & Black Sea, between Venice and Istanbul

7/19/15 14-night Italy & Turkey, round-trip out of Venice

8/2/15, 8/9/15, 8/16,15, 8/23/15 7-night Greek Isles or Greece & Turkey, round-trip out of Venice

9/10/15 8-night Italy & Greece, Rome to Istanbul

9/18/15, 9/30/15 12-night Black Sea & Greek Isles, round-trip out of Istanbul

10/12/15 11-night Turkey & Black Sea, round-trip out of Istanbul

10/23/15 12-night Israel & Mediterranean, Istanbul to Rome

11/4/15 15-night Three Continent Transatlantic, Rome to Fort Lauderdale

Celebrity Equinox℠

4/27/15 14-night Iberian Peninsular Transatlantic, Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona

5/11/15 10-night Mediterranean, Barcelona to Rome

5/21/15 12-night Eastern Mediterranean, Rome or Istanbul to Barcelona

6/2/15, 8/1/15, 8/26/15, 9/19/15, 10/15/15 11-to-13-night Italy & Greek Isles, between Barcelona, Athens and/or Istanbul

6/13/15, 7/11/15 7-night Greece & Turkey, Athens to Istanbul

6/20/13, 7/18/15 7-night Greece & Italy, Istanbul to Rome

6/27/15, 7/25/15 7-night Italy & Mediterranean, Rome to Barcelona

7/4/15 7-night Mediterranean, Barcelona to Athens

8/14/15 12-night Eastern Mediterranean, round-trip out of Barcelona

9/7/15 12-night Classical Mediterranean, Barcelona to Istanbul

10/2/15 13-night Spain & Portugal, round-trip out of Barcelona

10/27/15 13-night Spanish & Canary Islands Transatlantic, Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale

Hi Andy:

You are up late!!

Do you happen to know if there is anywhere that North Americans can call to book a Northern European cruise right now, as opposed to waiting til 9:00 AM EDT? Or do those Brits really have the jump on us this time? :D

I hope you and your delightful mom are both keeping well. It was lovely to meet you both on the Century.

Eileen.

Hi Andy:

You are up late!!

Do you happen to know if there is anywhere that North Americans can call to book a Northern European cruise right now, as opposed to waiting til 9:00 AM EDT? Or do those Brits really have the jump on us this time? :D

I hope you and your delightful mom are both keeping well. It was lovely to meet you both on the Century.

Eileen.

Hi Eileen,

I suspected the 2015 itineraries *might* be posted tonight, so I waited up. You know how much I enjoy getting the information out to our community, as quickly as possible.

I've never tried this before - but theres a link on the homepage of the Celebrity website, where you can enter your phone number, and a Celebrity rep will call you back. If you click on the 800 phone number, you will see the box open up, asking for your phone #. Its worth a try !

It was great meeting you on Century. Hope to see you on a future Celebrity cruise.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Eileen,

I suspected the 2015 itineraries *might* be posted tonight, so I waited up. You know how much I enjoy getting the information out to our community, as quickly as possible.

I've never tried this before - but theres a link on the homepage of the Celebrity website, where you can enter your phone number, and a Celebrity rep will call you back. If you click on the 800 phone number, you will see the box open up, asking for your phone #. Its worth a try !

It was great meeting you on Century. Hope to see you on a future Celebrity cruise.

Hi Andy:

I'm sure we will meet again :).

Thanks for the suggestion.

The link worked and I was called back in 6 seconds, but I had been connected to the 'Consumer Outreach Department',which was closed.

On the website drop-down window, the call-back service was listed as a 24 hour service,

"Talk to a Celebrity Certified Vacation Planner to ensure a smooth and seamless cruise planning experience. We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the week."

However, the recorded message told me that the offices were closed and that the hours were Mon-Sun, 7:00 AM to 2:00 AM.

Originally I clicked on the link that said "New Reservation", so I tried again, but this time selected "Existing Reservation", as I was going to transfer a "Cruise NOW" booking. Same result.

I called every other Celebrity number that I thought might be able to take a booking, but all were closed.

So I guess that I'll just hope that the Brits will leave some good cabins for those of us that are hours behind.

Thanks again for your tireless help on these boards, Andy!

So I guess that I'll just hope that the Brits will leave some good cabins for those of us that are hours behind.[/Quote]

That's if any cabins have been left by Australia, Asia & European customers!:rolleyes:

I cannot imagine that any ship will be sold out so quickly.

Edited by upwarduk

Rang the Captains Club number here in the UK just now... 10.30 GMT.

The girl not only couldn't give me prices but she didn't have the itineraries loaded into the system yet. So she is calling me or emailing me back.

She said they are loading them now, probably in time for the US to book.

She said they are loading them now, probably in time for the US to book.

-'-first.'

That means that they should be available at Noon. At the moment GMT is 4 hrs in front of EST ( We haven't put our clocks forward yet, US did last Sat/Sun. We had flight time changes Ex Miami, except we didn't leave early, as a technician was late servicing the 'plane!)

This is the cruise we want to book. It's my Mom and 2 sisters so we'd like to get adjoining rooms so want to book early. Do you have any info on pricing. I can't get through to Celebrity at all right now.

Thanks.