2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Sorry if this is an old news question but search is down. I'm new to Celebrity and was looking for a 2015 Bermuda itinerary out of Cape Liberty. I only see 2014. Does this mean Celebrity is discontinuing this itinerary? Thank you.

Hi, I realise West Yorkshire is not on the doorstep of Harwich port but it is entirely possible to do train and overnight ferry from Harwich to Rotterdam and another train on to Amsterdam, or even Dutch railways and Eurostar to return to the UK if that helps with any Amsterdam sailings.

Are there ferries from Hull to Roterdam also?

I notice that the first port of call on the British Isles sailings is Dover; would it be possible to join the ship there?

They haven't been released yet. According to the schedule, they will be released the week of April 7 to the public and the week of March 31 to Captain Club members.

Cruise Junky,

thanks for the Europe info!!!! :)

Wondering that EQUINOX is able to visit Venice, although she measures over 100000 GT??

That struck me as weird too and isn't it an overnight? I wonder if she's docking elsewhere. Will be interesting to see hoe that works out

That struck me as weird too and isn't it an overnight? I wonder if she's docking elsewhere. Will be interesting to see hoe that works out

Could be that she has to sail the "New way", where she does not pass the Giudecca Canal...

But if they are allowed to sail to venice which such large ships, why do they deploy CONSTELLATION on the Med routes?

I miss her great Norway sailings in 2015, which she offers in 2014...

With all the unrest in the Ukraine, could they change the Conny sailing in the Black Sea

Considering that Sevastapol is basically a war zone right now, I think that Cruise ships would want to avoid it. it certainly is not a place that tourists are going to want to be.

I realize that next year is still a long way away, but I am not sure how quickly anything is going to be resolved over there.

I would hope that they could still do something in the Black Sea, but stick to Bulgaria, Romania, and Turkey.

Reading between the lines at Celebrity News it looks as though the Silhouette will be sailing from UK next year and the Infinity is going elsewhere. I'm speculating that we will have the Eclipse and Silhouette sailing from UK for part of next summer at least. Anyone heard anything on the grapevine? I may, of course, have got it wrong.

Thanks Cruise Junky. Disappointed it's only the Eclipse sailing from Southampton. Been on her 3 times and could do with a change. Destination are the same old. I was looking for something special for our 40th WA next year so may have to look at Cunard.

Thanks Cruise Junky. Disappointed it's only the Eclipse sailing from Southampton. Been on her 3 times and could do with a change. Destination are the same old. I was looking for something special for our 40th WA next year so may have to look at Cunard.

Have you looked at Britannia?

Reading between the lines at Celebrity News it looks as though the Silhouette will be sailing from UK next year and the Infinity is going elsewhere. I'm speculating that we will have the Eclipse and Silhouette sailing from UK for part of next summer at least. Anyone heard anything on the grapevine? I may, of course, have got it wrong.

I think the Silouette is going to be based out of Amsterdam for most of the season and for the British Isle cruises... Also going out of Rome for a few cruises!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Cruise Junky posted the Europe sailings, but we are interested in a Transatlantic b2b2b British Isles, then Iceland/Norwegian Fjords similar to 2014.

Looks like the Eclipse would depart Miami on April 12 for its Transatlantic.

Then what will she be doing?

Thanks to all for your help.

Charlie

On the Eclipse itinerary the first cruise has been missed off as she does a 7 night Norway cruise on 9th May 2015 then there is a gap until 30th May, since the Eclipse will be five years old it may be a dry dock or charter :) the 9th May is a late start though so the dry dock could be before or after the transatlantic

Edited by DebbieMacG

On the Eclipse itinerary the first cruise has been missed off as she does a 7 night Norway cruise on 9th May 2015 then there is a gap until 30th May, since the Eclipse will be five years old it may be a dry dock or charter :) the 9th May is a late start though so the dry dock could be before or after the transatlantic

Thanks, Debbie - I saw another thread which said that the Eclipse is going into Dry Dock for 9 days beginning April 12. So there are 18 days between Dry Dock and the Norway cruise for the Transatlantic portion. Then there are 14 days until the May 30 cruise.

Looking forward to learning more.

Charlie

Edited by aquatot11

I've tried to follow this thread, but I can't quite get a handle on when the summer/fall Mediterranean cruises will show up on the Celebrity web page with dates and prices listed. :confused: If it matters, we're Captain's Club Select.

I've tried to follow this thread, but I can't quite get a handle on when the summer/fall Mediterranean cruises will show up on the Celebrity web page with dates and prices listed. :confused: If it matters, we're Captain's Club Select.

The opening schedule was posted at the beginning of the thread.

Here is the schedule:-)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037124_2015_CEL_2016_Deployment_Open_Schedule.pdf

The Med cruises will be released week of March 10.

:-)

Edited by I-Cruiser

Where did you find the info the the 9th May cruise Debbie? I'm really interested in doing this one again next year :)

Lou