2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Love that Spain Portugal one. You're right though, it's totally different from what's on a lot of TA sites. Might book that one on Solstice next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celebrity Equinox - 13 days Spain & Portugal October 2 2015

I dont see this in the 2015 Celebrity Brochure or the other UK site ive been watching?

Celebrity Equinox℠

4/27/15 14-night Iberian Peninsular Transatlantic, Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona

5/11/15 10-night Mediterranean, Barcelona to Rome

5/21/15 12-night Eastern Mediterranean, Rome or Istanbul to Barcelona

6/2/15, 8/1/15, 8/26/15, 9/19/15, 10/15/15 11-to-13-night Italy & Greek Isles, between Barcelona, Athens and/or Istanbul

6/13/15, 7/11/15 7-night Greece & Turkey, Athens to Istanbul

6/20/13, 7/18/15 7-night Greece & Italy, Istanbul to Rome

6/27/15, 7/25/15 7-night Italy & Mediterranean, Rome to Barcelona

7/4/15 7-night Mediterranean, Barcelona to Athens

8/14/15 12-night Eastern Mediterranean, round-trip out of Barcelona

9/7/15 12-night Classical Mediterranean, Barcelona to Istanbul

10/2/15 13-night Spain & Portugal, round-trip out of Barcelona

10/27/15 13-night Spanish & Canary Islands Transatlantic, Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale

Well, I can see it here.

This is taken from the Celebrity website - "exclusive offers section"

Edited by I-Cruiser

Well, I can see it here.

This is taken from the Celebrity website - "exclusive offers section"

Look on page 19 of the brochure cited above, and the 02 Oct 15 date is listed near the bottom of the "Venice Overnight" panel just after the August 14 date. It says that "ports differ." That appears to be an understatement.

MARK

Look on page 19 of the brochure cited above, and the 02 Oct 15 date is listed near the bottom of the "Venice Overnight" panel just after the August 14 date. It says that "ports differ." That appears to be an understatement.

MARK

That's the one that a lot of the UK Travel agents are showing

After hanging on the 43 minutes I finally gave up...does anyone have the ports for the fall TA on the Silhouette or Reflection? Thanks

SIL: Rome, Livorno (Florence), Provence, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, 2 sea days, Canary Islands, 7 sea days, FLL.

REF: Rome, 3 sea days, Madeira, Portugal, 5 sea days, St Kitts, St Maarten, sea day, Labadee, Miami.

My TA waited for 40 minutes for a Capt Club rep to confirm the annual June Artic Circle itnerary is not being offered in 2015. The only reason I can think of is the Silhouette is too large for the Norwegain ports. Needless to say, this is very disappointing.

Thanks for checking on this. I have my Reservation on the Serenade but was waiting to see if the Celebrity itinerary would be better. Since they are not having it, I know now I will be doing the Arctic Circle on Royal.

I was still hoping that Celebrity would be going back to Svalbard, I think that they went there a few years ago.

Thanks so much for posting. I finally got through. WOW :eek: Prices are high this year. The Sept Adriatic coming up in 2014 came out at $2300 for 2D plus taxes & port charges, these prices are 30% more. We are going to book too and hope for a 123 or pick your perk to include beverages and gratuities. That will make it a bit more affordable. The rep assured me that the early booking OBC special for captain club member IS combinable with one other speicial and that if 123 promo is offered we would still keep our OBC but pay the prevailing rates on that day of course. :rolleyes:

Last year the rates dropped so much that I actually rebooked and gave up my early booking OBC because the cabin was less than what I had originally booked it at, even considering the credit.

It is possible the same will happen this time too. It was around June when the price dropped about $500 pp for the sailing.

They let me rebook

MARK

I have seen the brochure and the itineraries posted on various websites.

I also see the itinerary on the invoice I got for the booking;)

Time will tell which itinerary is the right one. This time I hope I can say:"told you so":D

Hi Airbalancer,

For the past 3 years, I've urged Celebrity to post full itineraries at the Captains Club page, and they've always said it's an excellent suggestion - yet each year passes, and they never do it. Very odd. Obviously, they must feel the way they do it, is "good enough", but I totally agree that detailed itineraries should be posted.

Andy

The strange thing is that, last year, I [in the UK] COULD see the cruises listed just as they would normally be AND bookable when I logged onto MyCelebrity during the Captain's Club promotion period. However, I know that you and others on Cruise Critic could not see them until they were released generally. If my memory serves me right, around that time Celebrity "tested" other changes to those in the UK first.

However, I try this year, I can see no more that you and others report seeing. I cannot see why it would be a bad idea. In fact, it would surely relieve some of the workload of the call centres.

As an aside, I usually do my cruise searches on the US website. When I was trying to find the new season's cruises about a week ago, I tried searching on the UK website. The search is truely awful there! Everyone should really hope that it is not a trial for more widespread release later.

Sue

------others on Cruise Critic could not see them until they were released generally. If my memory serves me right, around that time Celebrity "tested" other changes to those in the UK first.

Sue,

One of the changes, thank goodness seems to have been 'binned.'

There was a time last year, that if I clicked on to the .com site, I was redirected to the .co.uk site and was unable to explore the US site.

Edited by upwarduk

http://viewer.zmags.com/services/DownloadPDF?selectedPages=all&publicationID=a8879eaf&pubVersion=2

If the address above works, this is Celebrity's 2015 Europe Brochure. Sorry if this has been posted before, or it does not work.

Excellent thank you for that.

Interestingly we have just booked the Iceland & Fjords 27th June cruise through our TA and the price we received for a balcony (2B at 2C price = 1 category upgrade) was £200pp less than the price shown in the brochure, however the 13th Sept Canaries price was the same as the brochure price.

I have seen the brochure and the itineraries posted on various websites.

I also see the itinerary on the invoice I got for the booking;)

Time will tell which itinerary is the right one. This time I hope I can say:"told you so":D

It makes complete sense that the overnight in Venice is wrong. She's too big. I think we questioned that itinerary earlier in this thread. Someone goofed letting that one get to print

Sue,

One of the changes, thank goodness seems to have been 'binned.'

There was a time last year, that if I clicked on to the .com site, I was redirected to the .co.uk site and was unable to explore the US site.

Jackie & Adrian

Can I suggest that you do not ever go to the .co.uk website again? Since I did [to see if I could see 2015/16 cruises there] it has reverted to forcing me back to the UK site everytime I try to go to www.celebritycruises.com! I am not going to say here how I now manage to go direct to the US site incase it causes that route to be blocked. By the way, so much of the information on the UK site is wrong and/or contradictory. It is not far worse than the US site.

At my cruise consultants suggestion, I just called the Captain's Club number to get some pricing for fall of 2015 and didn't wait AT ALL. I don't know if it is because I declined to "make a selection" at the phone prompts or just dumb luck, but I don't think it took me 30 seconds to get to a representative. Shocked!! He indicated that the Spain/Canary Island 2015 itinerary we are looking at would receive the World Tour promo being offered right now, but was combinable with the PYP or 123GO or whatever they might have available in /around Nov. of this year.

At my cruise consultants suggestion, I just called the Captain's Club number to get some pricing for fall of 2015 and didn't wait AT ALL. I don't know if it is because I declined to "make a selection" at the phone prompts or just dumb luck, but I don't think it took me 30 seconds to get to a representative. Shocked!! He indicated that the Spain/Canary Island 2015 itinerary we are looking at would receive the World Tour promo being offered right now, but was combinable with the PYP or 123GO or whatever they might have available in /around Nov. of this year.

I called at 10:15, recording said how much my business meant to them and advised there was an eight minute wait.

8 minutes later, an agent answered, priced and booked my cruise...

Edited by cruzzzinma

Wondering if the Summit will be doing another 6 night repositioning cruise from New England to the Caribbean in 2015. 6 nights is important, as I wouldn't have to dip into another week of paid time off!:)

Last year the rates dropped so much that I actually rebooked and gave up my early booking OBC because the cabin was less than what I had originally booked it at, even considering the credit.

It is possible the same will happen this time too. It was around June when the price dropped about $500 pp for the sailing.

They let me rebook

Thanks for the info Smoosh, I sure hope the same thing happens again. Ill be watching that's for sure.

Was this on an Adriatic cruise as well?

Hi Everyone,

FYI - Today's Press Release (3/14/14) :

========================

CELEBRITY CRUISES ANNOUNCES 2015 EUROPEAN SAILINGS

New itineraries, exotic destinations, overnight stays

and visits to world-renowned events

MIAMI– March 14, 2014 Celebrity Cruises has revealed its 2015 Europe itineraries, with five state-of-the-art ships sailing to 94 incredible destinations in 28 countries. With new exciting ports of call and a greater variety of itineraries to choose from, Celebrity will be sailing to Europe’s most intriguing destinations. The modern luxury brand will offer more than 65 enticing overnight stays, giving guests the chance to fully immerse themselves in each destination. Many of the overnight visits will also take place during must-see events and celebrations allowing vacationers to experience Europe as a local.

Captain’s Club loyalty members now have exclusive 'Priority Access' for booking their Europe vacations before the official on-sale date on Tuesday, March 18.

The cruise line’s newest and most luxurious ship Celebrity Reflection will sail her 2015 summer and fall season in Europe along with the award-winning Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Eclipse.

New itineraries for 2015 include:

Celebrity Constellation: The Millennium Class ship will sail the Mediterranean with a new selection of seven-night itineraries. Venice, Italy will be the new home for the modern luxury ship, joining Istanbul, Turkey and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy:

· Greek Isles and Turkey seven-night sailings: Departing from Venice and calling in Dubrovnik; Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu and Katakolon, Greece; and more

· Black Sea and Greek Isles 12- to 14-night itinerary: Visiting Burgas, Bulgaria; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Athens (Piraeus), Mykonos and Santorini, Greece; Koper, Slovenia; and the Bosphorus Strait

· A special 14-night sailing on July 19, 2015, will sail from Venice during the Redentore Festival, an exciting and atmospheric Venetian tradition that dates back to more than 400 years ago.

Celebrity Silhouette: Northern Europe will be the new destination for Celebrity Silhouette in 2015 and guests can enjoy more overnight stays in top European ports of call:

· Scandinavia and Russia: 12-night roundtrip from Amsterdam to Stockholm with three overnight stays in the exciting cities of Copenhagen, Denmark; St. Petersburg, Russia; and Stockholm

· The British Isles: Roundtrip from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Fredericia, Denmark; Cork, Dublin and Waterford, Ireland; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Holyhead, Wales; Dover and Liverpool, England; and Paris (Le Havre), France and more; plus overnight stays in Dublin Bay (Dun Laoghaire), Ireland; and Edinburgh, Scotland for guests to enjoy the British Open golf tournament.

Celebrity Equinox: Popular in 2014, Celebrity’s seven-night itinerarieswill feature a greater variety of Mediterranean vacations to choose from in 2015. These sailings can be combined into a destination-immersive Mediterranean Grand Tour vacation experience of up to 28 nights. Celebrity Equinox will sail from Athens as a new port in 2015, plus Barcelona, Istanbul and Rome:

· The series of seven-night itineraries include visits to Nice (Villefranche), France; Athens, Chania, Crete and Rhodes, Greece; Ephesus and Istanbul; Catania, Florence, Genoa, Rome, and Sicily, Italy; Ajaccio, Corsica; and there are new overnight stays in Ibiza, Spain and Mykonos, Greece, where guests can enjoy the vibrant nightlife.

· Guests also have the unique opportunity to experience an overnight in Cannes, France during the star-studded Cannes Film Festival. The 10-night Mediterranean itinerary sets sail on May 11, 2015 from Barcelona to Rome

Celebrity Eclipse: A series of 11- to 14-night sailings will explore Europe’s top sun and beach destinations, and the ship’s 13- to 15-night itineraries will visit popular destinations in Northern Europe:

· Sailing roundtrip from Southampton, England, Celebrity Eclipse will cruise into Ponta Delgada, Azores; Lisbon and Madeira (Funchal), Portugal; Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, and Fuerteventura, Canary Islands

· Vacationers can also enjoy 13- to 15-night Scandinavia and Russia itineraries to historic cities, including Copenhagen; Stockholm; Tallinn, Estonia; Klaipeda, Lithuania; Gdansk (Gdynia), Poland; St. Petersburg; and Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany.

Celebrity Reflection: The ship’s third successful consecutive season in Europe offers a series of 10- and 11-night Mediterranean sailings from Rome to the Greek Isles and Turkey; and the

11-night itinerary features an overnight stay in Istanbul.

In 2015-16, the premium brand will also introduce the newly announced “Suite Class” experience. Beginning April 2015, the new luxurious offerings include a dedicated suites-only restaurant, VIP lounge, complimentary premium drinks and more. For further information, visit www.celebritycruises.com/suiteclass.

Celebrating the launch of Celebrity’s World Tour, each destination will open with an incredible offer. Guests can receive up to $400 to spend onboard for every cruise or cruisetour that is four nights or longer (from the newly available itineraries) and booked by April 30, 2014, excluding Celebrity Xpedition sailings. In addition, the offer can be combined with select future promotions. For more information, guests can visit celebritycruises.com, call 1-800-647-2251 or contact their travel agent.

Celebrity will continue to reveal its full 2015-16 lineup as each set of itineraries opens for bookings.

Opening dates for 2015-16

Destination Captain’s Club exclusive 'Priority Access' General on-sale date Galapagos Islands Now open Now open Alaska Now open Now open South America & Panama Canal Now open Now open Europe Now open 3/18/14 Caribbean 3/20/14 3/25/14 Asia, Australia and Hawaii 3/27/14 4/1/14 Bermuda and Canada 4/3/14 4/8/14

About Celebrity Cruises:

Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska and Canada. Celebrity is one of six cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent.

###

SIL: Rome, Livorno (Florence), Provence, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, 2 sea days, Canary Islands, 7 sea days, FLL.

REF: Rome, 3 sea days, Madeira, Portugal, 5 sea days, St Kitts, St Maarten, sea day, Labadee, Miami.

Thanks. Silhouette is the same as we did 2012, but may do it again

Jackie & Adrian

Can I suggest that you do not ever go to the .co.uk website again? Since I did [to see if I could see 2015/16 cruises there] it has reverted to forcing me back to the UK site everytime I try to go to www.celebritycruises.com! I am not going to say here how I now manage to go direct to the US site incase it causes that route to be blocked. By the way, so much of the information on the UK site is wrong and/or contradictory. It is not far worse than the US site.

If you clear all of your celebrity cookies, you won't have this problem any more... :)

hope this helps