Carnival Men , Make your wives happy

now to open up some questions about this...you said always sent....did you buy it while on-board and tell your table number, and they deliver it? what about YTD will they still deliver it... what would be the best way for that?

and I do like this idea...and Ithink it might get me some well.......let say kisses :cool:;)

Always bought onboard , we had YTD most cruises and they know where you are sitting as you give your cabin # to the hostess at the entrance to the dining room. I tell the florist the aprox time we will be seated and they bring it to the table.If you are at regular seating, no problem either.

now to open up some questions about this...you said always sent....did you buy it while on-board and tell your table number, and they deliver it? what about YTD will they still deliver it... what would be the best way for that?

and I do like this idea...and Ithink it might get me some well.......let say kisses :cool:;)

Always bought onboard , we had YTD most cruises and they know where you are sitting as you give your cabin # to the hostess at the entrance to the dining room. I tell the florist the aprox time we will be seated and they bring it to the table.If you are at regular seating, no problem either.

That's very sweet and a great idea. Never thought they would do just 1 or 2 roses!! I really like that. My Hubby brings me flowers all the time and it means so much!!

Hmmm.. I wonder what he would say if I had it delivered to me!! He would know. :D After 40+ years and I always do all the ordering for everyone's birthdays, etc..

Thanks for the idea!!

OK...don't hurt me, but I must be the exception to the whole female & roses/flowers thing. They just aren't my style. That's not to say it isn't "sweet", just not for me.

Now if you want me to be happy....send me some real (not lab created) emeralds :p

OK...don't hurt me, but I must be the exception to the whole female & roses/flowers thing. They just aren't my style. That's not to say it isn't "sweet", just not for me.

Now if you want me to be happy....send me some real (not lab created) emeralds :p

*LOL*

Don't feel bad . My DW is the same way. Growing up when her father sent her mother flowers it usually meant he had done something really wrong or she was about to find out he had (and he did A LOT)

Plus she thinks they are a huge waste of money.

You two would get along great....give her jewelry (or a really expensive purse ) and she is very happy.

I agree 100% that flowers are the BIGGEST waste of money:D:D

However, there are women that like them......

Maybe it's because I don't have a green thumb:eek::eek:

But give me a Tanzanite ring, or diamond, and I am a happy camper:D

I get my wife flowers for most special occassions and she seems to appreciate them and the fact I actually remembered the occassion. :D

Over the years I have learned not give her anything she would wear ( clothes, jewelery, purse, etc ) without her specifically picking the item out. It may not be a surprise when she gets the gift but at least she will wear it instead of hiding it deep in the closet hoping I don't notice it was "not her style". :rolleyes:

Thanks for the fun idea! And budget minded too. Who can say flowers are a waste of money when they cost less than $10 and make a nice addition to someone's cruise vacation (that likes roses)? I used to be a florist and understand the crazy markup on flowers, but if it brings a smile to someone's face isn't that priceless? Making someone else feel special is what life is all about!

Thank you kind Sir! ;)

A few years back we were cruising on my wifes birthday. So, trying to be a good hubby, I ordered the decorations for our cabin, flowers and a fruit basket. When we went to our cabin, I let her open the door and enter first so I could see her reaction..... nothing...nada... I stood there for a minute and then asked if she noticed anything...She looks at me and say's "what?"

I then pointed out all the things....she got a little red faced and whispered "sorry"... I just laughed. Later we used our cabin for a cabin crawl and everyone who walked in mentioned the flowers and decorations. I would just look at her and smile.

On our next cruise after that we renewed our wedding vows. 47 years and counting.

A few years back we were cruising on my wifes birthday. So, trying to be a good hubby, I ordered the decorations for our cabin, flowers and a fruit basket. When we went to our cabin, I let her open the door and enter first so I could see her reaction..... nothing...nada... I stood there for a minute and then asked if she noticed anything...She looks at me and say's "what?"

I then pointed out all the things....she got a little red faced and whispered "sorry"... I just laughed. Later we used our cabin for a cabin crawl and everyone who walked in mentioned the flowers and decorations. I would just look at her and smile.

On our next cruise after that we renewed our wedding vows. 47 years and counting.

As long as she remembers who you are then nothing else matters :)

I did this for my Wife with our friends from England, we started in the Late dining room with a birthday cake from our friends, and everyone singing Happy Birthday, Later as we were getting ready to go to show, going back to room for wraps for the ladies, and to put the rest of cake in room, I told my wife to get room card out of my pocket to open door, We were all talking and my Wife and Jane were deciding what that wanted to wear, my Wife walked all the way into room till her head got hung up in decorations, and then she screamed she was so happy....Made a very unforgetable Cruise for Her....