Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

For those in the States interested in the 2 day and I day cruises Hamburg/Southampton NCL now plans to open bookings here in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Could not wait, booked on the EU site. Hope to have it connected to the TA when available on the US site..

Could not wait, booked on the EU site. Hope to have it connected to the TA when available on the US site..

You won't get it connected to the TA because of the day in between. They are two separate cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 2 night Hamburg and 1 night Southampton are now open for booking in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

Jim,

Before I call my travel agent with the 2 night Hamburg and 1 night Southampton, does that mean that once you board in Hamburg you can stay on until Miami or will you have get off in Southampton for a night or two.

Mandy

Jim,

Before I call my travel agent with the 2 night Hamburg and 1 night Southampton, does that mean that once you board in Hamburg you can stay on until Miami or will you have get off in Southampton for a night or two.

Mandy

You will have to get off one night in Southampton [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

I was able to book the one nighter this morning on the phone.

- Jim

Through our travel agent, I was ABLE to book the one-nighter (October 28, 2015) however,

our Trans-Atlantic cabin was already taken/reserved....

doing a one-nite upgrade.:)

Edited by $hip$hape

Isn't the 1 nighter 27 October?

Michelle:)

Sorry, I'll have to re-check with TA tomorrow.

Thanks.

I was ABLE to book, but am waiting for DW, for final decision on extra days.

She's the one who has to take (extra)vacation days.

Edited by $hip$hape

Just found this ..dont know if its helpfull for anyone , but for me it is :D

http://www.cruiseshipdeckplan.com/ncl-norwegian-escape/

Hm a lot seems to be copy paste from the Breakaway/Getaway. Nine jacuzzies on those and nine on the Plus? Nah, can't be right. :D

Those cantilevered windows must be jacuzzies!

You won't get it connected to the TA because of the day in between. They are two separate cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

Are the these cruises shown up in your NCL Account as 2 separate cruises ?

I have booked both but they are showing as one cruise.

The three nighter shows as one cruise, and the TA shows as another separate cruise.

Thanks. Was just concerned as I booked them as two separate cruises and yet it shows as just the one nighter from Southampton with just that itinerary but does show in the cabin booking the two nights from Hamburg ! Just seems a muddle, why don't they show them separate !! Thanks again.

Thanks. Was just concerned as I booked them as two separate cruises and yet it shows as just the one nighter from Southampton with just that itinerary but does show in the cabin booking the two nights from Hamburg ! Just seems a muddle, why don't they show them separate !! Thanks again.

It does seem odd if you booked them as two separate cruises. I booked the 3 nighter as just one cruise, which is why I would expect mine to just show as one.

When I first booked it, it was showing up rather oddly in myncl (from memory, the itinerary didn't include the Hamburg bit at first). I'd imagine yours will fix itself, but perhaps give them a call if you have any concerns.

I assume you have two separate reservation confirmations, with different reference numbers?

It does seem odd if you booked them as two separate cruises. I booked the 3 nighter as just one cruise, which is why I would expect mine to just show as one.

When I first booked it, it was showing up rather oddly in myncl (from memory, the itinerary didn't include the Hamburg bit at first). I'd imagine yours will fix itself, but perhaps give them a call if you have any concerns.

I assume you have two separate reservation confirmations, with different reference numbers?

That may clarify why mine does not show Hamburg leg yet. However I have just spoken to my TA and she will clarify with NCL. I booked Southampton cruise first then decided, oh why not do the Hamburg leg too ! So they did combine both under one reservation number TA says. So all will be fine I just maybe have to be patient till NCL fixes my account !!! This will be my first cruise on a brand new ship so really looking forward to it. Thx

We're seriously looking at the 12/5 sailing. We have never sailed on Epic or Breakaway class ships and thought it would be fun to try out Escape. In the past, we have really enjoyed aft penthouses, but want to try out the Haven for the first time this trip. One main goal is to be either in the Haven or close by, as we expect to use the Haven restaurant for most meals. We're leaning towards an H5/Courtyard Penthouse.

For those experienced with bookings on new ships, is there any intelligent way to guess which specific H5's may have more favorable locations than others? One other thought is to book an H7/Forward Penthouse on deck 14, so still not too far from the Haven. Any thoughts on this option?

Thanks for input!

We're seriously looking at the 12/5 sailing. We have never sailed on Epic or Breakaway class ships and thought it would be fun to try out Escape. In the past, we have really enjoyed aft penthouses, but want to try out the Haven for the first time this trip. One main goal is to be either in the Haven or close by, as we expect to use the Haven restaurant for most meals. We're leaning towards an H5/Courtyard Penthouse.

For those experienced with bookings on new ships, is there any intelligent way to guess which specific H5's may have more favorable locations than others? One other thought is to book an H7/Forward Penthouse on deck 14, so still not too far from the Haven. Any thoughts on this option?

Thanks for input!

The deck plans for the cabins are up. It's assumed that the haven pool and courtyard will be on 17; restaurant on 18. Not sure what they are putting on 19. We booked an H5 on 17. We took a handicapped cabin in case hubby has his planned knee surgery around that time, so not too much choice in location for us.

The deck plans for the cabins are up. It's assumed that the haven pool and courtyard will be on 17; restaurant on 18. Not sure what they are putting on 19. We booked an H5 on 17. We took a handicapped cabin in case hubby has his planned knee surgery around that time, so not too much choice in location for us.

Can I ask you to tell me where the deck plans for the cabins are 'up'? I would love to see them.

Thanks!