Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Neither one, but definitely not the outfit on the right. Count Dracula meets street walker.

IMHO, your description of the second outfit is bang on, but I think the pink gown is quite lovely.

If our reaction to the dracula ensemble is typical, I expect the outfit served it's purpose well.

Rihanna's rose dress is very classy for her style. She would also wear Kim K's outfit, but with only a thong underneath. They are two of the most trampy dressers in Hollywood IMO.

I like the rose dress, but it looks too tight.

I think the black crocheted dress would be wearable and nice with a knee length slip. I'm not including the coat, since I wouldn't cruise with one.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by KandCsailing

HI, Ladies, Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holday Season and is ready for a Very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

I finally found the time to do a little "shopping" and wanted to post my purchase I found this week. I used a different seller, so hopefully everything will be OK. Not sure if it will arrive for the upcoming cruise, but if not I will have it for the Valentine Dance. Would love some ideas about colors. I really don't want to do red and so it seems the other option is black.

I have to email them my measurements later today and choose the color that I want. But I loved the little cap sleeve on this dress and the small amount of "bling". A little different for me, so hopefully I can pull it off. :)

1023619833__57.jpg.413d2daa6252b022d958441f5c0beffa.jpg

Well I'm trying to figure out how to post larger photos....Hopefully this will work... Hopefully you can see it better. Now what do you ladies think about colors. I may order more than one! :)

_57_zps76be6a4f.jpg

Thanks so much for the input ladies. Drew looked at the colors and he liked the idea of navy for a change. I love that idea and think it will be pretty with silver shoes and bag. I think the reason he picked that color, maybe Mr. Santa has some little bauble that will work well with the navy! :)

I just found that TJMaxx is now online. They are doing free shipping with $89 purchase (code FREESHIP) and free returns to store. I just ordered a gown. Unfortunately they don't have any petite sizes so I'll have to get it altered if I like it. http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/women/departments/dresses/formal/Neck-Detail-Sleeveless-Gown/1000035899?colorId=NS1003537

The TJMaxx Cachet dress arrived, was hemmed, and sailed away last week...

2qn173r.jpg

Thanks so much for the input ladies. Drew looked at the colors and he liked the idea of navy for a change. I love that idea and think it will be pretty with silver shoes and bag. I think the reason he picked that color' date=' maybe Mr. Santa has some little bauble that will work well with the navy! :)[/quote']

Merry Christmas Ladies,

I couldn't sleep so I got up at 3AM....decided I might as well look at dresses....Since I ordered this is Navy and loved the look of the dress, I decided to go ahead and order another one in black. That will be my dress for the Valentine Sweetheart Ball this year. Plus I will have it for next year's cruise. I have a beautiful set of croheted Auroua Borellis necklace and earrings that a dear, dear friend on CC sent to me. ( that would be Joyce :)) I've already matched them up to a new cummerbund set that I got Drew a few days ago. I'm afraid the shopping bug has hit again. Hopefull we won't have to have an intervention.:)

Everyone have a Blessed Christmas day today and a very safe and Happy New Year!

I guess if you can't sleep, thats a great way to spend the time!:)

Happy Holidays to you as well and to all the terrific CC ladies here:)

Michelle

Merry Christmas Ladies' date='

I couldn't sleep so I got up at 3AM....decided I might as well look at dresses....Since I ordered this is Navy and loved the look of the dress, I decided to go ahead and order another one in black. That will be my dress for the Valentine Sweetheart Ball this year. Plus I will have it for next year's cruise. I have a beautiful set of croheted Auroua Borellis necklace and earrings that a dear, dear friend on CC sent to me. ( that would be Joyce :)) I've already matched them up to a new cummerbund set that I got Drew a few days ago. I'm afraid the shopping bug has hit again. Hopefull we won't have to have an intervention.:)

Everyone have a Blessed Christmas day today and a very safe and Happy New Year![/quote']

Merry Christmas Ladies' date='

Everyone have a Blessed Christmas day today and a very safe and Happy New Year![/quote']

You might as well! Merry Christmas!

I also shop too much this time of year. Then it's time for a financial diet. :)

You might as well! Merry Christmas!

I also shop too much this time of year. Then it's time for a financial diet. :)

Isn't it the truth....but when I'm up all night and all day, I find I need a food diet also....I want to snack when I up all night! Here is it almost midnight and I'm still going stong. Have to leave for work at 7am! I really do need to go to bed. Ahh...Christmas...still just as exciting as when I was a little girl. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. :)

Isn't it the truth....but when I'm up all night and all day' date=' I find I need a food diet also....I want to snack when I up all night! Here is it almost midnight and I'm still going stong. Have to leave for work at 7am! I really do need to go to bed. Ahh...Christmas...still just as exciting as when I was a little girl. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. :)[/quote']

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that dress, Sherrie! Have fun on your upcoming cruise. Hope you & Drew had a Happy Christmas, along with everyone else. Ours was great (pics on FB).

Happy New Year to everyone on CC, hope it's a safe & healthy one! :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that dress, Sherrie! Have fun on your upcoming cruise. Hope you & Drew had a Happy Christmas, along with everyone else. Ours was great (pics on FB).

Happy New Year to everyone on CC, hope it's a safe & healthy one! :)

Thanks Judy, Hope they turn out as well as all the other dresses.

Saw your pictures on FB....They were great. We had a wonderful Christmas. Very quiet, just the two of us, but it was very nice. Lot's of "Baubles" under and in the tree! :) That Drew, what am I going to do with him? Keep Him!

Happy New Year to you and everyone on CC. If you are out, New Year's Eve, everyone be safe. If Drew wasn't playing music, we would be at home. But he hasn't missed a NYE of playing music in over 40 years! It's always fun and since these people are older, they don't get too rowdy! :) Take care.