Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

• 3 weeks later...
Marie,

You look so good in Red! I absolutely LOVE that hat, it looks so good on you.

Hope you are feeling better and are finally getting over that cough and crud.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Gerry

Thank you, Gerry. I love hat. I am looking to buy a hat for the Kentucky Derby. Its coming up in May.

Hugs

M

This thread has been very quite. Here is a picture to freshening up.

We went to Santa Anita race track last Saturday. Did not win much, but had a great time.

Donna Karan dress.

16739841786_d575e9b52a_b.jpg

OMG you look stunning in red!

I love that hat.

This thread has been very quite. Here is a picture to freshening up.

We went to Santa Anita race track last Saturday. Did not win much, but had a great time.

Donna Karan dress.

16739841786_d575e9b52a_b.jpg

Looking good Marie, and yes red is your color!!!

Thank you, ladies. Red is one of my favorite color. Donna Karan is one of my favorite designer's. Here is a link in case anyone want to buy one :)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418048&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446730041&R=630443016056&P_name=Donna+Karan&N=4294912393+306418048+399545540&bmUID=kM6vxNd

Thank you, ladies. Red is one of my favorite color. Donna Karan is one of my favorite designer's. Here is a link in case anyone want to buy one :)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418048&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446730041&R=630443016056&P_name=Donna+Karan&N=4294912393+306418048+399545540&bmUID=kM6vxNd

Love the dress Marie - and in fact I think it looks BETTER on you than on the model in the ad! :);)

You look much better than the model Hot Mama!

Marie, I will also be at the Derby, it is one of my all time favorite things to do along with cruising.

Hi cruisinwithmaandpa,

Unfortunately we are not going to be at the Churchill Downs. We will be at the Santa Anita. We are going to the Belmont Stakes thou. Yes, it's one of my favorite things to do along with cruising as well. We also enjoy going to Las Vegas for wonderful food and the shows. We were there two weeks ago and will be going there at end of this month.

M

JCPenney has some nice formal-ish dresses on sale this weekend if anyone needs a formal night dress. I only looked in the plus section, but I would assume the regular has them on sale, too. Most were shorter length, but they had a couple of long ones, too.

I am a bit challenged when it comes to "formal" dresses... I don't dress up much and I am plus size which can make it difficult for me to find anything that I would consider even slightly formal (not US, not UK) that does not cost a fortune.

Do you think this would be formal enough for formal night on Cunard:

zizzi_zpslt3dgado.jpg

Too short?

I have two floor length formal dresses and a couple of cocktail dresses for informal nighs but would love to pack a third formal dress (we cross pack but I'd love to have something lightweight to put in my carry on).

I am a bit challenged when it comes to "formal" dresses... I don't dress up much and I am plus size which can make it difficult for me to find anything that I would consider even slightly formal (not US, not UK) that does not cost a fortune.

Do you think this would be formal enough for formal night on Cunard:

Too short?

I have two floor length formal dresses and a couple of cocktail dresses for informal nighs but would love to pack a third formal dress (we cross pack but I'd love to have something lightweight to put in my carry on).

A number of women wear cocktail length dresses for formal night on Cunard. The dress has lace and some bling so it looks dressy. Does not look too short to me.

Enjoy your formal nights on Cunard!

A number of women wear cocktail length dresses for formal night on Cunard. The dress has lace and some bling so it looks dressy. Does not look too short to me.

Enjoy your formal nights on Cunard!

Thank you.

I guess I will order it and return it if I find it too short when I have it. It's on sale... 25 Euros :o I guess I should buy it either way.