Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Sherrie--doesn't Drew need a little sister to "bauble" ? ;)

He said "sure, so long as she can follow instructions...you know "Woman Thang, git me a cup of coffee", " you know Monday is beatin day"! LOL Now I'll have all these poor ladies scared to death of this big sweet teddy bear of a husband I have.

Mr.Santa did come through with several baubles, a tennis bracelet for my birthday and a pair of emerald earrings for Christmas and a citrine ring. There are two more boxes that he has put away and I'm sure they are for Valentines..unless I can knaw the corners off the box and get a peek! :)

He said "sure' date=' so long as she can follow instructions...you know "Woman Thang, git me a cup of coffee", " you know Monday is beatin day"! LOL Now I'll have all these poor ladies scared to death of this big sweet teddy bear of a husband I have.

Mr.Santa did come through with several baubles, a tennis bracelet for my birthday and a pair of emerald earrings for Christmas and a citrine ring. There are two more boxes that he has put away and I'm sure they are for Valentines..unless I can knaw the corners off the box and get a peek! :)[/quote']

He's a keeper alright! My hubby got me a couple of baubles and can't remember where he hid them. He bought them in October when we were on vacation. They'll turn up and then it will be an even bigger surprise!;)

The picture isn't too big:)......it is better than some of the ones that

are so small you can't see them;)

And the color of the dress is BEAUTIFUL:D

Aggiewife12 the color & style is gorgeous. Hair looks great as is. I'd do chandelier style earrings & no necklace. If you love necklace do a diamond pendant, nothing too big to take away from the dress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh gosh! Why is my picture so big? Sorry!

Beautiful dress. Love the color. As far as jewlery, I don't thiink you don't need much with the dress. The dress itself is the statement piece. It really is a stunning dress and you look stunning in it. Hope you have a wonderful cruise! :)

He's a keeper alright! My hubby got me a couple of baubles and can't remember where he hid them. He bought them in October when we were on vacation. They'll turn up and then it will be an even bigger surprise!;)

Now, Now, Letting me think you needed to be "baubled" when you have your very own personal "baubler"! That is funny. Now I do that with greeting cards, but nothing like a "bauble". It will be just like Christmas all over when he finds them! :) Rob is a good man and I know you are blessed to have one another.

This is one of my formals for our June cruise. Still not sure on my hair and jewelry.

20150102_150254_zpsa710aa60.jpg

---------------------------------

What a beautiful dress :) and I agree that the dress is the "jewellery" and perhaps just a nice pair of earrings is needed :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Well I'm trying to figure out how to post larger photos....Hopefully this will work... Hopefully you can see it better. Now what do you ladies think about colors. I may order more than one! :)

_57_zps76be6a4f.jpg

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

The two dresses arrived today and I must say they are stunning. They material is really heavy and they hang so nice. First time I have ever bought from this seller and I am well pleased. I ordered the dresses in navy and black, and they did make a mistake on the navy It is more of a silver/blue color. But it is very pretty and I have no problem with the color. For the price I paid, the fit is wonderful and not worth having them do the dress over. I would buy from them again with no qualms. Just got back from our cruise and so I am still unpacking and doing laundry. Had a wonderful time and I'm ready to go again! :)

I'm taking the easy way out on my next cruise

570131516_001.jpg

570131516ext2.jpg

570131516ext1.jpg

Straps are convertible, I like the one shoulder and the halter and the front tie the best. Only one dress to pack. I did end up buying it in red and black, White House Black Market.

570131516_001.jpg

570131516ext2.jpg

570131516ext1.jpg

Straps are convertible, I like the one shoulder and the halter and the front tie the best. Only one dress to pack. I did end up buying it in red and black, White House Black Market.

I love that dress! With different jewelry and shoes, maybe a little jacket one night, and it does look like 3 different dresses! Good buy.

Cool concept.

Right now the black is 29.99 on their site, regular and petite sizes. It also comes in a long gown option. There are four ties that come with it, just a ring of fabric with a snap you can move around as a knot. I've come up with at least 5 different ways so far. :)

Great call on the jacket, I may do that for my 14 night cruise, I need 3 looks ;)

Edited by sr4mjc

Right now the black is 29.99 on their site, regular and petite sizes. It also comes in a long gown option. There are four ties that come with it, just a ring of fabric with a snap you can move around as a knot. I've come up with at least 5 different ways so far. :)

Great call on the jacket, I may do that for my 14 night cruise, I need 3 looks ;)

I am buying this dress this afternoon! Thanks!

I am buying this dress this afternoon! Thanks!

When you look there, there are 2 dresses that look very similar for $29.99, on two different models. One is last year's fabric, the other this year's. The one with the pic I posted is jersey material, which I prefer as it doesn't wrinkle. They both say 95% rayon, 5% spandex, but they are not the same. The older one is more of a cotton feel and will wrinkle! And I think it looks more casual. Pick the one with the same model I posted.

And if you see this too late, you can always order the other and decide and return one to the store.

Edited by sr4mjc

When you look there, there are 2 dresses that look very similar for $29.99, on two different models. One is last year's fabric, the other this year's. The one with the pic I posted is jersey material, which I prefer as it doesn't wrinkle. They both say 95% rayon, 5% spandex, but they are not the same. The older one is more of a cotton feel and will wrinkle! And I think it looks more casual. Pick the one with the same model I posted.

And if you see this too late, you can always order the other and decide and return one to the store.

Thank you!

I'm buying one! What a great deal!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow. What a deal. Thank you so much. A perfect cruise dress.

I also ordered a wrap which I think I shall wear for my flight next month. Even with shipping to the UK and duty it came to about $80 for the two items. If there are any issues I can return to store when I'm in US in feb.