Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

You are from France? Right? Where have you been? Miss you around here :).

You look fantastic! Beautiful dress.

M

Thanks Marie. Yes, i'm from France ! though I love to shop in the US whenever I'm lucky enough to travel there.

I doscovered Tadashi Shoji thanks to you by the way !! Thanks to the beautiful dresses you have posted here.

I've not been around a lot but I'm still coming to have a glimpse sometimes.

I'm always between trips (our passion). So for now we have returned from our March cruise in the Carribean, and we are preparing for our 3 week trip in Texas, Louisiana, Mississipi and Tennessee in June ! Lots to see !!

Take care (I love your latest outfit at the race..):)

Considering your age, your height, and weight, I would say go for it!

Seeing some fashions on this board and knowing the age group, I am surprised sometimes at the dresses chosen. Referring to a much older age group than you.

I would say try it on and if it looks good on you and you feel great in it then go for it .... It is your life and not someone else's. Everyone will have their own opinion but trust in yourself ... A great quote from Eleanor Roosevelt "Life is what you make of it. Always has been Always will be" Age is just a number ... Confidence will shine through if you feel great in your choice and it will show in how you carry yourself .... ... Have a wonderful cruise !!

I would say try it on and if it looks good on you and you feel great in it then go for it .... It is your life and not someone else's. Everyone will have their own opinion but trust in yourself ... A great quote from Eleanor Roosevelt "Life is what you make of it. Always has been Always will be" Age is just a number ... Confidence will shine through if you feel great in your choice and it will show in how you carry yourself .... ... Have a wonderful cruise !!

I couldn't agree more!

Dang that's what was I afraid of! I'm little anyways (5'1, 100lbs) so I don't need any help looking young! :)

More to the point is the length of it, it states that the model is 5'9" in 4 1/2" heels, so at 5'1" you will definately have to have major alterations done to it.

More to the point is the length of it, it states that the model is 5'9" in 4 1/2" heels, so at 5'1" you will definately have to have major alterations done to it.

Most of us who are 5'1" have a dressmaker on speed dial. :(

Nope, the length is perfect. I guess the length is adjusted by size.

Dang that's what was I afraid of! I'm little anyways (5'1, 100lbs) so I don't need any help looking young! :)

I never subscribe to being too young or too old for specific styles of clothing....however, I do believe that specific styles can age you or unage you lol. For some, having a dress that makes you look a lot younger would be awesome, for others not as much. If you are at all worried about looking TOO young, I think I would skip this dress.

Hello ladies,

There is sale at Nieman Marucs.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/etemplate/ef1.jsp?eId=e2100001&N=4294907201&from=eventdi&rd=1&icid=home0a_SpreeSale_050415

Just brought these two.

17217923338_8e512f300a_o.jpg

16785445103_5f78a63e5e_o.jpg

I am off to Las Vegas.

Have a great day everyone :-)

M

Marie, beautiful choices! Love that shrimp/coral color[emoji3] Have a fun time in Vegas!

Hello ladies,

There is sale at Nieman Marucs.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/etemplate/ef1.jsp?eId=e2100001&N=4294907201&from=eventdi&rd=1&icid=home0a_SpreeSale_050415

Just brought these two.

17217923338_8e512f300a_o.jpg

16785445103_5f78a63e5e_o.jpg

I am off to Las Vegas.

Have a great day everyone :-)

M

Marie,

Both the dress and the gown are just beautiful. I love the way the fabric is draped across the waist area. Really a nice touch to the over all look of both of them.

Enjoy Vegas. I hope that you win big, real big.

I just found this thread and don't have time to look at many pages, but it looks like folks are wearing short and long dresses. We will be taking a cruise next year and it will be the first formal night for us. I have several floor length gown that I am thinking about....can anyone tell me if folks do wear floor lenght gowns? We will be on RCCL.

I just found this thread and don't have time to look at many pages, but it looks like folks are wearing short and long dresses. We will be taking a cruise next year and it will be the first formal night for us. I have several floor length gown that I am thinking about....can anyone tell me if folks do wear floor lenght gowns? We will be on RCCL.

I have not been on RCCL. however all of the cruises that I have done I've seen dresses in all lengths. I NEVER get to dress up except when I cruise, so I personally go with floor length. My husband also goes with a tux, which we don't see many of but don't care either. It's all about what you feel good in and want to wear.