21 days on the Emerald

antsp

Jumpers aboard the Emerald for our 21 days on this wonderful ship, so far so good, we are on for 10 days and then a b2b for another 11. Staff good, food good and plenty of space on the decks today are 1 st sea day.

We've taken the 20 Day on Emerald twice and would be very happy to do it again. :)

LuLu

~~~~

Did a 10 day on the Emerald (March 19-29) and so sorry we didn't do a b2b. Convinced my husband for next year and she isn't available out of FLL. :( So sad!!

We just got off after 20....you are right. All was very good.

Deck crew removing towels around the Lotus pool if there longer than 30 minutes. Nice.

Didn't see that happening at all on our B2B in January/February. Let's hope that spreads to all Princess ships!

Tell everyone we said HI and we miss them! :D

Oh...have you ever sailed onboard the Emerald? :rolleyes: Got your land legs yet? Best wishes to you and G!

Lew

Jumpers aboard the Emerald for our 21 days on this wonderful ship, so far so good, we are on for 10 days and then a b2b for another 11. Staff good, food good and plenty of space on the decks today are 1 st sea day.

Can you check with people working onboard to make sure they

are being paid fairly?

For you, no.

I meant for your personal peace-of-mind, since you were

so upset about it previously.

Personally, I have an idea of the pay, particularly in dining.

So, no need to check for me.

Edited by pablo222

Bonaire today, Kelvin Joy is a wonderful cd. It's la bit complicated in the evenings trying to do everything he has going on, boy you have to plan things out. All good so far. Transatlantic will be interesting not done a east bound before.

Cruise has been good so far, anytime dining service a bit slow but last night ( formal ) was terrible, we had to walk out halfway through the meal as my sil really wanted to see a show, we sat down at 7.05 ant at 8.15 we where still waiting on our 2nd course, no drinks order, no bread replaced, the section we where sat in was very quiet so I'm not sure what was happening. Explained to the girl we had to leave and she looked quite upset, I think all 8 of us where a bit frustrated and that made it worse. Not the best night for it to happen on it being a formal night. We raised the issue late on with the passenger services desk and the head waiter came to see us but he didn't seem that interested in the issue Will wait to see if we get a response. No a complainer on a ship in anyway I would rather let it go and enjoy my cruise but a 1 hour wait for a second course in a quiet dining room is unfair.

Cruise has been good so far, anytime dining service a bit slow but last night ( formal ) was terrible, we had to walk out halfway through the meal as my sil really wanted to see a show, we sat down at 7.05 ant at 8.15 we where still waiting on our 2nd course, no drinks order, no bread replaced, the section we where sat in was very quiet so I'm not sure what was happening. Explained to the girl we had to leave and she looked quite upset, I think all 8 of us where a bit frustrated and that made it worse. Not the best night for it to happen on it being a formal night. We raised the issue late on with the passenger services desk and the head waiter came to see us but he didn't seem that interested in the issue Will wait to see if we get a response. No a complainer on a ship in anyway I would rather let it go and enjoy my cruise but a 1 hour wait for a second course in a quiet dining room is unfair.

Well if you are not a complainer why would you go to the PSD:rolleyes: You should of gone to speak to a head waiter or better still talk to the Maitre d to discuss your issues.

We did raise the issue at the psd, we had to be somewhere else so the head waiter at the time was not an option, the reason I say I'm not a complainer is when you actually are on board and can't believe what passengers moan about, an hours wait for a table to be clear in my opinion is a failing