Someone please help what is the real itinerary

On the rccl website it shows the 2015 western carribean sailings of the allure go to bahamas. The brochure shows only upto April 2015 and lists haiti. Other travel sites list the haiti itinerary. We really want allure with haiti. But oasis shows haiti on all sites how do we know for sure where it goes?

On the rccl website it shows the 2015 western carribean sailings of the allure go to bahamas. The brochure shows only upto April 2015 and lists haiti. Other travel sites list the haiti itinerary. We really want allure with haiti. But oasis shows haiti on all sites how do we know for sure where it goes?

Haiti is on the western itinerary.

Suggest you check again as RCCL's website clearly shows the 2015 Allure Western Caribbean Cruise going to Labadee Haiti and the 2015 Allure Eastern Caribbean Cruise going to Nassau Bahamas . Not certain when website you're looking at. :confused:

Am I losing it again I looked on rccl Nov 2015 says Nassau

I tried to upload a screen shot hopefully that helps

You are not losing it as that is what is currently displayed on the RCI web site. Allure stops at Nassau on Nov 16 before heading to Falmouth and then Cozumel.

I don't recall seeing this before but with RCI these days with deployment anything is possible.

Below is from the RCI website

SUN - 15 NOV 2015

Day Port *** Arrive Depart Activity

15-Nov Fort Lauderdale, Florida 5:00 PM

16-Nov Nassau, Bahamas 7:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

17-Nov Cruising

18-Nov Falmouth, Jamaica 10:30 AM 7:00 PM Docked

19-Nov Cruising

20-Nov Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked

21-Nov Cruising

22-Nov Fort Lauderdale, Florida 6:15 AM

*** All itineraries are subject to change without notice. Please confirm your itinerary on the Review page before purchasing your cruise.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Am I losing it again I looked on rccl Nov 2015 says Nassau

I tried to upload a screen shot hopefully that helps

I see the same thing as you, except when you go click on the date, the Nov 15 cruise shows Nassau on Western, and the Nov 29 cruise shows Labadee on the Western. Don't know if it's a mistake, or a real itinerary change.

Interesting, I wonder if there is something else going on in Labadee that day?

My Freedom cruise in 2015 switch Labadee for Coco Cay on its western route. I thought it was odd and maybe a change for that week only. Now it seems its happening on more and more weeks. Strange

The website is updated more frequently than the brochure (obviously). I wouldn't trust the prices in the brochure either. Just log ont to the website to get the most current information and you should be fine.

You are assuming that whoever answers the phone has access to better information than what is on the website.

I would have no such confidence.

That's for sure:D

Edited by molly361

Navigator is scheduled for Labadee on November 16. Perhaps RC decided that Navigator + Allure = bad crowding.

Yeah, two ships in Labadee is becoming the norm, but not Allure/Oasis with another ship as that's way too many people. Obviously, they moved due to a scheduling conflict which is interesting especially since the pier in Labadee was built specifically because of the size of Allure/Oasis. Navigator and Allure would be over 9,000 people which is way over what they ever have there.

Yeah, two ships in Labadee is becoming the norm, but not Allure/Oasis with another ship as that's way too many people. Obviously, they moved due to a scheduling conflict which is interesting especially since the pier in Labadee was built specifically because of the size of Allure/Oasis. Navigator and Allure would be over 9,000 people which is way over what they ever have there.

The Independence of the Seas and the Allure of the Seas are both at Labadee next year which would be over 9800 passengers.

The Independence of the Seas and the Allure of the Seas are both at Labadee next year which would be over 9800 passengers.

I would not want to be there on either of those ships. That's too many people.

That's a horrible itinerary with Nassau, IMHO. Yuck, would not book that.

I also would not want to be in Labadee with an Oasis Class ship and another ship in port... Just too many people. I hope they don't start doubling Oasis Class ships in Labadee.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app