suite perks

smokie36

We have an early flight home on the Dawn. If we carry our luggage off, is it possible for the concierge to get you priority disembarkation as soon as the ship clears customs? Ahead of the walk off guests?

We have an early flight home on the Dawn. If we carry our luggage off, is it possible for the concierge to get you priority disembarkation as soon as the ship clears customs? Ahead of the walk off guests?

Yes, it is possible.

• 1 month later...
We will be in a Haven aft penthouse on the Breakaway. Are the bridge tours complimentary, or is there a charge? Just wondering. Thank you.

(is there a charge),..... ya and we all pre paid for tour offer, every suite we have we have been asked to join bridge tour

Considering that 24 hour room service is a benefit of a suite, that should not happen. If the daily "treat" is already planned, that's fine -- just bring the shrimp and cheese in addition.

I'm so hoping we get a good butler on our trip -- I'm not high maintenance, but who wants a butler that won't graciously do their job??

I don't think that the daily treats are completely planned in advance. We compared with my parents daily, and while we may have had some similarities, the treats were more often different. They seems to get fruit and cheese or veggies and cheese daily. We usually had 3-4 plates of treats.

For example, yesterday, they had fruit and cheese. We had fruit, canapés, pound cake, banana bread, and 2 parfaits. Other days, they had baggies, and we had assorted sandwiches, chips, and chocolate covered strawberries. That's in addition to the huge bowl of M&Ms and the other huge bowl of gummies that he kept stocked.

Regarding Bridge Tours....

Since the attacks in Paris last year and other incidents...

ALL bridge tours are terminated. No longer the decretion of Captain. NCL Policy.

We are,Platinum, in OS Suite and I headed up,our Cruise Critic group.

Was able to "arrange" this in the past, last time was Sept 2014. Last month, told of new policy.

Understandable, given current climate.

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE this suite! ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

So happy you like it!!! We are on a forward suite on the Breakaway on 04/03

dying for it to get here.

What ship are you on. Do you find the Haven far?

Thanks, Patti

Regarding Bridge Tours....

Since the attacks in Paris last year and other incidents...

ALL bridge tours are terminated. No longer the decretion of Captain. NCL Policy.

We are,Platinum, in OS Suite and I headed up,our Cruise Critic group.

Was able to "arrange" this in the past, last time was Sept 2014. Last month, told of new policy.

Understandable, given current climate.

Yes, it is a shame. The bridge tour is fun. At least on some ships you can still peek through the window and wee what is going on unless they covered the window as well.

Question about the bathrobes, are they just for use while you on the ship or can you take them home when you leave?

You can purchase them to take with you (of at least could at some point).

Edited by Demonyte