suite perks

smokie36

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm asking on this thread.

We are going to be in our 1st Suite ever In Jan. 2016. We are in an Owner's Suite w/2 balconies. I've been keeping up with CC's NCL board since we booked a year ago. We are really excited about this suite and all the perks that come with it. I know we will get a letter explaining how to make choices pre cruise but, I also know how helpful CCers are so thanks for any info you can give me now!

Dh and I were wondering, what kind of pillows do you pick from?

What kind/flavors of coffee choices are there? (I Usually just drink black coffee)

Also, with soda choices, I see they have Pepsi products but didn't see any diet 7up or Diet Sierra Mist. Any chance of getting one of these?

This is not a Suite question, how many bottles of wine can you carry on?

I read NCL's Liquor Policy and it didn't seem to have a limit. We like wine so might like to bring 2 a piece.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm asking on this thread.

We are going to be in our 1st Suite ever In Jan. 2016. We are in an Owner's Suite w/2 balconies. I've been keeping up with CC's NCL board since we booked a year ago. We are really excited about this suite and all the perks that come with it. I know we will get a letter explaining how to make choices pre cruise but, I also know how helpful CCers are so thanks for any info you can give me now!

Dh and I were wondering, what kind of pillows do you pick from?

What kind/flavors of coffee choices are there? (I Usually just drink black coffee)

Also, with soda choices, I see they have Pepsi products but didn't see any diet 7up or Diet Sierra Mist. Any chance of getting one of these?

This is not a Suite question, how many bottles of wine can you carry on?

I read NCL's Liquor Policy and it didn't seem to have a limit. We like wine so might like to bring 2 a piece.

Don't forget you will get a bottle of Champagne and your choice of 3 one liter bottles of Hard liquor too. Coffee is just Regular and Decaf and 2 or 3 kinds of tea.

A few of the pillows choices are memory foam, Climarelle (sp), Down, and I think a hypo allergic one

When does this letter come? Is it for all suites? I guess I missed that bit of info. We are in just a penthouse in 2 weeks. No letter has come to us. I actually never heard of the letter, but I could've easily missed that bit along the line

When does this letter come? Is it for all suites? I guess I missed that bit of info. We are in just a penthouse in 2 weeks. No letter has come to us. I actually never heard of the letter, but I could've easily missed that bit along the line

Did you receive luggage tags in the mail? Letter should have been with them.

We had a penthouse in June and received a letter with luggage tags about a month before we set sail.

UGH...That kind of ticks me off that nothing has come. I guess tomorrow I will be figuring out who to call.

UGH...That kind of ticks me off that nothing has come. I guess tomorrow I will be figuring out who to call.

Call the Pre-Concierge Desk at 855-625-4283 they can help you out. Did you book the Penthouse from the start or did you upgrade to it? Are you in the USA?

Edited by peg013

Correction: Only Deluxe Owner and Villa Suites come with 3 bottles of alcohol. All full suites come with champagne (DOS, OS or Villa) or sparkling wine (all other suites)

If you don't like champagne can you ask them to substitute it with rum?

Call the Pre-Concierge Desk at 855-625-4283 they can help you out. Did you book the Penthouse from the start or did you upgrade to it? Are you in the USA?

I am doing some tracking and I think I know where it went now...but I did not book it to start with but upgraded a week after booking...back in May.

Motleyfan quoted somebody saying: Correction: Only Deluxe Owner and Villa Suites come with 3 bottles of alcohol. All full suites come with champagne (DOS, OS or Villa) or sparkling wine (all other suites)

Don't know if this had been corrected upthread, but just in case I would like to say that Owner's Suites (H3) ALSO get the three liters of alcohol and the Champagne. At least on Breakaway in April.

Don't forget you will get a bottle of Champagne and your choice of 3 one liter bottles of Hard liquor too. Coffee is just Regular and Decaf and 2 or 3 kinds of tea.

A few of the pillows choices are memory foam, Climarelle (sp), Down, and I think a hypo allergic one

Thanks for the info. I did remember about the champagne, which we do enjoy. But we do like wine. Also, our friends are in the adjoining Penthouse and we will be sharing are 3 bottles of liquor with them. Pillows aren't that big a deal to me, unless they are My Pillows! LOL! Those are awesome!

Yes but there's no limit on bottles or corkage fees. You do get one bottle of Moët with the OS too.

I just reread NCL's Liquor policy and see where it says you pay the corkage fee even in the stateroom. When do they charge you this fee? as you board the ship? We probably won't bring any. Our last few cruises on other cruise lines we weren't charged if we drank it in the room, only if you brought it out in a public place. I think we have enough free stuff in the suite. If we want wine with dinner, we'll purchase some.