Just had a visit from the Upgrade Fairy!

Tangoqueen

Well after booking a BC balcony cabin on Queen Elizabeth back in February for July sailing I just had an email from our agent to advise of an upgrade to a BA balcony cabin. We were to be 7123 and are now mid ship on deck 6. Hope this works out a good move. Not expecting it to be any different really but it's nice to think you've been upgraded. I must admit the price decreases since booking have been a little disheartening but we are pleased to know we are getting the dinner sitting that we wanted as for us we would have been v disappointed to be on 1st sitting, although from what I read for most people the 1st sitting is the desired one. Anyway only a little over a month to go :)

Well done on getting an upgrade, very rare indeed lol. We prefer 1st sitting, we found that 2nd sitting left us little time to do things as we were often tired especially on port days.

People have questioned 5 because there is no dinner sitting at 5.
Looking at seaman11's past posts, it seems he likes to have breakfast at 9, "1st lunch" at 12, "2nd lunch" at 2.30, "1st dinner" at around 5 and "2nd dinner" around 8.30 and a "snack" around 11 when on RCCL/NCL/Celebrity. I'd suggest he "stocks up" at afternoon tea and that should keep him going until second seating in the Britannia Restaurant (Or he could visit the Kings Court at 5 & 11 as well as the Queens Room at 3.30 and the MDR at 8.30).

It is worth mentioning to seaman11 that the Kings Court Buffet is only open 22 hours; I think it closes 3am-5am daily. I hope this gap doesn't inconvenience you.

Edited by pepperrn

It is worth mentioning to seaman11 that the Kings Court Buffet is only open 22 hours; I think it closes 3am-5am daily. I hope this gap doesn't inconvenience you.

What kind of service is that ? No food between 3AM and 5AM ? Maybe you can get room service then if they are feeling a bit peckish ?

What kind of service is that ? No food between 3AM and 5AM ? Maybe you can get room service then if they are feeling a bit peckish ?
I also think room service is the answer :) . Edited by pepperrn