BOGOHO Sale ends soon- Prices dropped today

The BOGOHO sale for 2015-2016 sailings ends July 15, and today, I got a few notifications on some of the prices dropping on 3 of the 5 cruises I am watching. Some are significant - 25% drop in the price of a JS.

So check your prices.

The BOGOHO sale for 2015-2016 sailings ends July 15, and today, I got a few notifications on some of the prices dropping on 3 of the 5 cruises I am watching. Some are significant - 25% drop in the price of a JS.

So check your prices.

No change, we got a big price drop when the sale started.

Which were the three that dropped?

Rick and Deirdra

None of ours dropped either, but the 2014 bookings had gone way up in price long before the BOGOHO came around. It will be interesting to see what happens to the 2015/16 bookings after July 15.

Awww, too bad, the price drops are not as common as I thought they might be. When 3 of my watched sailings had dropped, I thought it might be more wide spread.

I don't have my alerts with me right now, but one that dropped by 25% for a JS was the March 13, 2016 Freedom of the Seas sailing. It's still $1200pp, which is too high for me - I have a hump balcony booked for $800pp - $400pp to jump to a JS is a little rich for my blood.

No drops on mine either...I have 2 cabins booked on Brillance for April...and got a terrific price on the one solo cabin, so not expecting to see any drop there...never hurts to check though...:D

Thanks for the heads up on the price drops... Unfortunately the 19 cruises I have booked... none have dropped... but I did book them right when the sale started and I'm very happy to sail at the prices we got!!! Thanks again for posting the info... always good to check!!!

Awww, too bad, the price drops are not as common as I thought they might be. When 3 of my watched sailings had dropped, I thought it might be more wide spread.

I don't have my alerts with me right now, but one that dropped by 25% for a JS was the March 13, 2016 Freedom of the Seas sailing. It's still $1200pp, which is too high for me - I have a hump balcony booked for $800pp - $400pp to jump to a JS is a little rich for my blood.

The total price for two in a JS with the sale is $2284.12 for March 13, 2016. Remember that date you mentioned is around the start of spring break for some schools. So that is not a bad price for a JS IMO. I would book it.

The total price for two in a JS with the sale is $2284.12 for March 13, 2016. Remember that date you mentioned is around the start of spring break for some schools. So that is not a bad price for a JS IMO. I would book it.

I already have that cruise booked - but in an E2 Hump balcony. I have it booked for $800pp (CAD), so the price for a JS would be an extra $400 pp ($800 total), which is $57/day/person more - I think that's a little too much to pay over an E2. We has a JS this past March, and LOVED it - but not $800 more loved it :)