Zuiderdam

Do they have body wash, shampoo, conditioner in the showers? Are they in dispensers or in hotel size samples just the first day?

What beverages are included without paying extra? Do you get all coffees or are some extra?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In the shower:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2eecwut.jpg[/img]"]2eecwut.jpg

Included drinks are coffee, tea, milk, water, hot chocolate, lemonade. Not specialty coffees in the Explorations Café, just "regular" coffee.

Edited by Shmoo here

eek! That doesn't sound good! Wonder what is in that stuff to make you burn?? doesn't sound right...:confused:

FYI, don't let the sharp shower gel linger on the more delicate areas of your body. You might find its a tad more than refreshing. Burning would be more like it. :(

eek! That doesn't sound good! Wonder what is in that stuff to make you burn?? doesn't sound right...:confused:

It must be an individual sensitivity, because I recently used it for a week and had no problems, and I have eczema. That's not to say someone else wouldn't experience a reaction to it, though.

We don't like the body wash, either. We just take a bar of our own soap. I don't like their tissues, either, so if I can, I bring a box of Kleenex with me.

Also juices are available free, at breakfast.

It had a minty/menthol smell to me so that could be the issue. Neither I or my husband cared for it and used our regular soap after that experience.

We always pay a visit to a grocery store at the embarkation port and stock up on our favourite soaps, shampoo, conditioner, and Kleenex. I know it is all supplied but we just like our own "stuff". Creatures of habit, I guess.

Just a note in case someone new thinks about picking up the good toilet paper---Don't. The ship supplies a one ply paper designed to break down in the system. Anything else will clog the pipes.

I use the body wash for my hand-washable laundry ... works great!! I bring my own Dove soap for the shower, and liquid hand soap to have by the sink. Mr Chew uses the bar soap & body wash with no problems. We each use our own shampoo.

Yes' date=' and it's horrible.:eek: Think cold, steeped tea. Add lots of lemon and some splenda, and it might be drinkable. Or just go for the lemonade.[/quote']

I don't know any other way to make iced tea than to start with steeped tea. Do you have a recipe you'd be willing to share?

I don't know any other way to make iced tea than to start with steeped tea. Do you have a recipe you'd be willing to share?

I was going to say....iced tea = steeped tea bags in boiling water with some sugar and then some ice and ice water. How else would you make sweet iced tea?!

although, on Pinterest I found a 'recipe' using a pinch of baking soda in a gallon of sweet tea - it worked well with the water here in South Texas.

Edited by Mytime2014

In Arizona and So Cal we make Sun tea. Put four tea bags in a gallon glass jar of cold fresh water. Place outside in full sun. Let steep for an hour or two. Refrigerate . Makes fresh light delicious ice tea.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app