Seward to Vancouver aboard the Oosterdam, July 13

Great and enticing write up of your cruise. I don't think I want a room that offers bakery smells! I start salivating just thinking of those yeast raisin rolls.

I am glad you saw whales. On our two trips to Alaska we saw eagles and moose--no sea life. Always got to the Crow's Nest to just miss them. So we went to Maui in January and eventually got our fill of whales!!

I may have not seen all of the menus that you have posted so was wondering if lobster is ever on the menu?

We haven't eaten in the MDR every night, and I haven't seen it. One night, there was a surf-n-turf option, but I'm not a lobster fan - I've been going straight for the crab every time it's on the menu.

I can recommend Tracy's Crab Shack in Juneau for the best King Crab legs ever :D

We haven't eaten in the MDR every night, and I haven't seen it. One night, there was a surf-n-turf option, but I'm not a lobster fan - I've been going straight for the crab every time it's on the menu.

I can recommend Tracy's Crab Shack in Juneau for the best King Crab legs ever :D

Thanks for your response and for the recommendation of Tracy's Crab Shack. Hope to try it. Loving your blog and amazing pictures!