Favorite cruise critic member reviews?

I like Wrigley's as well....plus Mike and Tracy's. But to be honest, there are so many people on here that do some great reviews. It's been 3 years since i've been on a cruise and just reading reviews and seeing the outstanding pictures really make me live vicariously through them as i keep hoping that my next cruise will come soon! If all goes well, i would love to be back on the Pride when she returns from Tampa next Spring!

Thank You

I enjoy Mike & Tracy's, Wrigley80 and her dad's adventures, Gambee's are classic, GAPearl is so much fun and spaniel lover has such gorgeous pictures.

Thank You. Dad is soooooo ready to go on a cruise again

I really do enjoy so many of the reviews, especially from the regulars who post a review with photos after each cruise they take, there are so many, but to name a few, yes MikeyA, Paulmedik, gambee, Jamman, and I especially enjoy Wrigley80's reviews, just love her enthusiam. I really did also love Shyhova's first review, and the beginning of his second review, which for some reason was not completed. And also Mitsugirly, as I enjoyed many of her NCL reviews before. So....for me, just too many great reviewers here on CC for me to pick a favorite, but I do appreciate so many, even the ones without photos. Keep them coming folks.:)

Thank You. You've gotta be enthused....I'm on a cruise. Haha

Just got off the Liberty last month. It may be quite awhile before I can go on my next cruise. Until then, I will enjoy hearing from my favorite reviewers. I am SO looking forward to Wrigley80's Pride review!

Thank You. We just booked the Pride two weeks ago. We have never booked a cruise on such short notice. I am going through and all my cameras tonight and getting them charged up and ready to go

Her name was Mamaskittles... I think she had health issues and never came back to CC... I think of her once in a while and hope she's doing well... remember her ongoing fight with her cabin steward to get clean towels? I laughed til I cried! and Ivan who made her her special omelets and made google eyes with her?

You all have mentioned most of my favorites... another one I really enjoyed was Italianfemmy- she's a professional photographer and took awesome pictures, but also engaged you in her review, you felt like you were experiencing her cruise!

YES. That's it! I knew it was mama something. I too think about her and think what a pleasure it would be to know her. I hope she is doing well also

For entertainment value, hands down Shyhova. It truly is a shame he did not finish his second.

And for an all-around good review, All4fun makes me feel like I am there with her. My heart broke for her when The Andrew passed because I felt I knew them both so well.

And even though he doesn't do reviews, bobsfamily is a wealth of information for Fantasy cruisers.

And I admire everyone who takes the time to do picture reviews. We all appreciate it so much!

Great thread!

You all have mentioned most of my favorites... another one I really enjoyed was Italianfemmy- she's a professional photographer and took awesome pictures, but also engaged you in her review, you felt like you were experiencing her cruise!

That's who I was thinking of...I got the "Italian" part right!

I agree that Gambee has great reviews.

But the reviews that I most enjoy are those written by other people who have sailed on the same exact cruise I went on. It's interesting to experience the same cruise through someone else's eyes. A shoutout to MARSHHAWK! A few years ago we went on the same sailing aboard the Fascination and we both posted reviews on the same day. Talk about polarizing points of view! But it gave me a new appreciation for that sailing. She saw things that I didn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Her name was Mamaskittles... I think she had health issues and never came back to CC... I think of her once in a while and hope she's doing well... remember her ongoing fight with her cabin steward to get clean towels? I laughed til I cried! and Ivan who made her her special omelets and made google eyes with her?

Based on your post, I searched and found her review. I laughed hysterically. I do hope she's OK :) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1655888

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

Great idea...so many there is a sweet maureen who usually sails another line I am enjoying.

Loved Mach's reviews and way.....

And the dear positive woman from Texas who takes her mom...Lambknuckles...

And all others mentioned and so many more whose names skip me in the moment...love so many..keeps you in the mood and the hope alive for the next trip...Sarah

Thank you Sarah... I love writing reviews and posting photos, and reading them!!! Wrigley, yours are GREAT!!!

I tend to read the ones that are on ships I'll cruise or have cruised!!! And I'm always interested in the new with photos and stories, in addition to just a review/critique...

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Delta Hotel. I found his review on Cruise Critic while trying to search for reviews and a list popped up about the best rated or popular reviews. His was number one.

His intro:

*** Please Read *****

You are about to begin a journey through a highly detailed account of one person’s cruise experience. This journey will take you to levels of minutia which most people don’t care to reach. If you’re not fond of reading long passages or hearing the inner-workings of another person’s mind and thoughts, you should not read this. If you still think that you might want to read this, just keep in mind that you’re entering an at-will contract between yourself and pages of text, which you may choose to terminate at any time without fear of consequence. However, you may experience a temporary feeling of wasted time, or thoughts similar to “wow, that guy’s really messed up”. You have been warned.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1444911

Edited by Ali-in-Texas
edit

PS Just thought to mention all4funandfunforalls Fantasy reviews (wonderful)..they are great and now precious memories for all of us who get involved in them..Prayers and love to Nancy and The Andrew in the great beyond...Sarah

Thank you Sarah. I am so glad I documented those memories. Now I will always have a journal of our trips together. Cruising without him is hard but I know he would want me to keep cruising.

Thought this would be fun. On the carnival boards which cc member do look forward to seeing their reviews? I look forward to wrigley80, love her and her dad i feel like i know them from their reviews. They seem so genuine. I also look forward to paulmedik he has some of the best review pics ever on cruise critic. I consider him a neighbor in the little brother state west of me lol.

I agree!! LOVE to read reviews by Wrigley 80......very well written, excellent pictures and you just know that they are enjoying every minute of their cruise! :)

I am quite new to CruiseCritic but the ones that I have read and stood out to me were Mitsugirly, Teetee6263 and Sayvan. This thread was a good idea. Now I'm going to check out some of the others everyone else has posted.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Delta Hotel. I found his review on Cruise Critic while trying to search for reviews and a list popped up about the best rated or popular reviews. His was number one.

His intro:

*** Please Read *****

You are about to begin a journey through a highly detailed account of one person’s cruise experience. This journey will take you to levels of minutia which most people don’t care to reach. If you’re not fond of reading long passages or hearing the inner-workings of another person’s mind and thoughts, you should not read this. If you still think that you might want to read this, just keep in mind that you’re entering an at-will contract between yourself and pages of text, which you may choose to terminate at any time without fear of consequence. However, you may experience a temporary feeling of wasted time, or thoughts similar to “wow, that guy’s really messed up”. You have been warned.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1444911

That's the reviewer I wanted to mention as a favorite. Very detailed, quite funny, good pictures.

I can read GAPearl reviews over and over. That lady knows how to travel and have fun. With that being said, I enjoyed Delta Dear and Mike & Tracy's reviews also.

Reviews take up a lot of time. I did my first review on a land vacation we took to Playa Del Carmen in June. Anyone who takes the time to post a COMPLETED review deserves praise.

:D

Thank you Sarah. I am so glad I documented those memories. Now I will always have a journal of our trips together. Cruising without him is hard but I know he would want me to keep cruising.

I agree! Nancy, you need to be included! Like TAPI said, it was fun seeing a review of a cruise that you were on also. (Halloween '13, Fascination). I really enjoy your perspective on things. :) Be Blessed! Mikey<><