Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like warm chocolate melting cake?

I can't give an opinion, cause I can't try it. :( Eggs by themselves, and undercooked eggs give me a severe gallbladder attack. And the inside of the WCMC contains slightly undercooked egg, so it's a no go for me. However, I did try the Bitter and Blanc, and didn't find it worthy of the praise it gets here on the boards, so I would guess I wouldn't find the WCMC to live up to it's reputation either. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I can finally add my opinion after trying it for the first time. I give it a thumbs down. Like a little bowl of warm brownie batter--there is nothing cake like about it. It kind of works as a hot fudge topping for the vanilla ice cream, but only in small doses. I did not finish it and would not order it again.

Finally tried it last cruise. Was NOT impressed...and I usually love anything chocolate.

What is it about this particular dessert that makes people go ga-ga?:confused: Because I don't get it. It was ok..but nothing to write home about (as my mamaw would say).

Me too. I'm the world's biggest chocolate lover, but only eat it once or twice during a cruise. Just think it's so so..