Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like warm chocolate melting cake?

WOO HOO!

Yes, I like. I just can't stand it when I am sitting on my balcony and I smell Chocolate Melting Cake coming from the cabin next door.

Then, It happens. Next thing, some melted chocolate oozes from under the divide and gets all sticky on my side of the balcony. Yuk!

And I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

Our first cruise was 3 years ago- my husband says I only booked it because I heard so much about the wcmc ( I am addicted to anything chocolate). This cake was the only thing I talked about for months before our first cruise. He still laughs at my reaction to my first bite of this terrible dessert. I really wanted to love it but it was awful :(

I wont even try it. WAY too much chocolate for my taste buds. I am really weird though ... I don't like chocolate on chocolate anything. For me a little bit of chocolate mixed with something else is okay.

I like it, but I don't order it every night. My favorite is Crème Brulee. I finally got to try Bitter and Blanc, and that was good, too. I like having a variety of choices. But I will have WCMC at least once on a 7 night cruise.

It's cake that is not fully cooked so it is gooey in the center. I have been in the galley and seen them make it..

I really enjoy WCMC BUT on my 2013 cruise on the Glory, I found the WCMC to be overcooked and just not the same. Hopefully on our upcoming September cruise the WCMC will be made the way it used to be.........yummy...........;)

Bosco in a cup.

Exactly! And to that I say yummy! I usually don't order dessert when we go out to eat, but I always order a WCMC every night on our cruise! We even start talking about how we are going to order it two months before the cruise. But now everyone's got me curious about the Creme brulee and Bitter blanc!!!!!

I like it all but the ice cream, but I only order it once, unless nothing else is appealing , I like to try different things out. Have always wanted to order the cheese sampler and the WCMC and dip cheese into the cake. Nothing better than chocolate and cheese, but I'm afraid it may scare my dinner mates. :eek:

I like the WCMC but not to runny and not too overcooked. I am also a fan of the Creme Brulee and Grand Marnier Souffle, Bitter n Blanc is OK, maybe I just *need* more of the vanilla sauce......I will have to request extra next time :D

I consider WCMC to be the 8th wonder of the world, the Holy Grail of desert, and another description that would likely get me banned from this forum, so I will refrain.

I agree ... saying you don't like it is like saying you hate puppies!

It is a little too rich...I prefer my rich desserts to be with a caramel flavor..love the fruit dip idea..

I had it one cruise and not the other, I love the cold fruit soups for dessert too..

Too rich for me....at most I will have one per cruise, but last cruise I didn't have any. I rarely had dessert last cruise, instead enjoying a mocha chocolate getaway. I did enjoy the Bitter and Blanc very much. I wish that was available every night!

Hey, to each their own. If you don't like it....more for us who do :p

The crème brulee is good, but not WCMC-esque. I suppose I'm going to have to try this Bitter & Blanc concoction, although the thought of regular bread pudding (with the raisons) makes me gag :(