# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

We have a cruise booked on Her Majesty for February 2016 in a JS. When we booked it, we booked the JS so we could enjoy a little bit different cruise cabin on her, for what we expected was 'her final' sailing (for us at least) since we were unable to go on her actual final sailing as it was announced. Then they changed plans on her retirement, and have her going for a refurb and move to PC. We won't drive to PC to sail on her, so for us this may very well be our last sailing on her, so we still kept the JS.

Internet access has generally been very good onboard. We often take SOV cabin 9070 and right outside the cabin is a repeater, which of course will help the signal strength.

We sail in 7 DAYS!!! yippieeee :D Thanks for info about internet. I will be in cabin 1510. I hope to get a good reception there. *I will take good care of her Majesty for you.

We sail in 7 DAYS!!! yippieeee :D Thanks for info about internet. I will be in cabin 1510. I hope to get a good reception there. *I will take good care of her Majesty for you.

Her Majesty's big sister ships have lots more activities to offer, but I have never heard of people when I have been on the ship complain....everyone finds things to do, even the kids who don't have some what the big ships have, eg, flowrider.

Last year when we were on Her Majesty, we were coming back to the ship and one of the big ships were next to us in Nassau, I believe and a man commented to me, "Gee we thought this ship was big, with lots to do on it -- I can only imagine what being on THAT ship would be like".....my response was, "Cruise on her some day and find out -- it is fun".

Have a GREAT time on Her Majesty. Make sure to visit Compass Deli for some of their chocolate crepes or wrap sandwiches, or BOTH!

Her Majesty's big sister ships have lots more activities to offer, but I have never heard of people when I have been on the ship complain....everyone finds things to do, even the kids who don't have some what the big ships have, eg, flowrider.

Last year when we were on Her Majesty, we were coming back to the ship and one of the big ships were next to us in Nassau, I believe and a man commented to me, "Gee we thought this ship was big, with lots to do on it -- I can only imagine what being on THAT ship would be like".....my response was, "Cruise on her some day and find out -- it is fun".

Have a GREAT time on Her Majesty. Make sure to visit Compass Deli for some of their chocolate crepes or wrap sandwiches, or BOTH!

We have sailed on Allure, Oasis and Liberty of the Seas and really love all three. Should prove interesting to try a much smaller ship but we are game and excited. I will definitely try Compass deli. I have read many wonderful things about the crepes and wraps. That will be my "FIRST stop :D

316 days!

I'm now to where I can look at flight packages on Expedia (or just flights on their own as I do have hotels reserved). I have found that my initial plan of fly in 6/28, spend 2 nights in Barcelona, take the cruise, disembark and fly home on 7/13 will need to be modified to fly on the 29th, spend the night of the 30th in Barcelona, board the ship on 7/1, disembark 7/13 and spend that day and night in Barcelona, then fly on 7/14. I'd rather pay $150-$200 for a hotel room than over $2000 more for a flight that leaves in the afternoon on the 13th.

We fly into Orlando in 15 days, and sail on Freedom in 16.

I reached the "I don't want to work anymore, I want to just work on packing and other cruise related things" days ago. Unfortunately, swamped with work for the next week. Hopefully that will make the time go quicker. I've decided to take off 2 days before we leave.