# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

Only 30 days until I see if RCCL is all it's said to be. San Francisco, here I come!

Clearly from the cruise history you have listed, you have sailed quite a bit. Remember to go with an 'open mind' or better yet, go as if 'the cruise on Royal is your first cruise ever' -- even though that may seem difficult to do.

When you post that it's 'only 30 days until I see if RCCL is all it's said to be' you may be using the expectations of others to color yours and yours without the coloring pen from others may actually be different.

Even though we have been loyal to Royal, we walk onto each cruise, with the same excitement for our vacation as we did when we took our first Navigator cruise in 2004, when we knew nothing about cruising other than what our cruising companions (who had cruised several times prior) had told us. We just stopped listening to them once we agreed to go on vacation together. Now, we let the experience by itself, without the previous experiences we have had, make our vacation what it will be. When we do that, it isn't a daily comparison of what we experienced before (even when we have been on the same ship), but a realization of a different experience surrounded by different cruisers and attended to by a different staff and crew.